Start by marking “Shooting Stars” as Want to Read:
Shooting Stars
Read Book* *Different edition

Shooting Stars

3.27 of 5 stars 3.27  ·  rating details  ·  209 ratings  ·  15 reviews
San Francisco, 2004: A bold and sensual woman, Christina wishes the men she took to bed could be more like the warriors of the past: strong, sexy and just a little bit scary.

Scotland, 1320: On the verge of marrying a great warrior, convent-raised Christiania prays for a gentle man to save her from marriage to a man she fears.

A shooting star and a fervent wish for their hea
Published July 2004 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Shooting Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shooting Stars

Dee
I wanted a quick/short read and that is what I got. It was ok but then I am not a great fan of little Novella's, but to be honest if this had been a longer/full size book then I would have abandoned it after a couple of chapters because it is something I wouldn't normally read (Time travel/Historical)and that is why I gave it a low rating.
Sandy M
I’m a huge time travel fan, so I was a pleasantly surprised when I started reading this short story and found time traveling is the main star. Among the shooting starts needed to help our heroines out anyway. I’m glad Bella Andre decided to breathe new life into her older books. I’ve had fun with the two I’ve read so far.

Now, you have to keep in mind Shooting Stars is a short story. It suffers the same fate as pretty much every other short story out there - not enough time for the characters to
Danielle
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

I really wanted to like this story. In fact, I really enjoyed the beginning. The story just started off with a bang. I just have a problem with the second half, that is where the story became everything I dislike about short stories. I just don't understand how four different people all seem to fall in love within moments of meeting one another. It just wasn't believable. Maybe if this story was longer and we were given a chance to see the ch
Aline

Through synopsis I thought I would love. But I found very weak, poorly developed. I love the stories of Bella Andre, but this disappointed me.
Rachael
it was ok a lil too short for me and for a so called erotic romance it wasnt really anything there sex wise apart from a suggestion of slight bdsm (tying up) from one of the swapped couples (there was no detail though)

and the guys seemed to of accepted the strange situation too easily .... and fell in love too fast for a 50 page book lol

but was a light fun read and if ya like ya romance / sexy parts mild and not too in detail then ya will like this book ......

but me i like my books longer and
Jill Myles
This was pretty short but a lot of fun. I'm a sucker for funny time travels, and this had a cute tone to it. It also has a very, ahem, eye opening beginning. Lol. There's a sweetness to Bella Andre's books that I find easy to enjoy.
Lori
Nice premise, but it was too short to satisfy me, and I had a difficult time believing that the acceptance both sets of hero & heroines showed happened so quickly.
Julie
Very short read, but good. It was so cute. I think this could have made a good FULL book. If you're looking for something cute and short, this is your story.
Jinalene
i don't really read much of paranormal fiction, this is a first ..

this story is about love but the one you love is in a different time and place ..

Layla
I wasn't impressed by the lack of story compared to her other books that I've read. The 2 sex scenes were great but I wanted to read more!
Eva
This book was OK for a free read. I'm not into romance time travel books, it all felt a bit confusing, hence the three stars.
The Lusty Literate
Time travel erotic tales. It read like a mini homage to Outlander minus any endearing characters. Still it was fun to read.
When you wish upon a star... your erotic dreamsssss comeeeeeeee trueeeeeeeee. ;) Really short story but very good.
Erin
Interesting time travel twist!
Simmu Pham
Simmu Pham marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Kelly Anne
Kelly Anne marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Jill Young
Jill Young marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Oceania
Oceania marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
May
May marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Kristina Hammock
Kristina Hammock marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
  • Warlord
  • Highland Rogue (Highland Dream, #4)
  • A Highlander for Christmas
  • Treasured
  • A Highlander's Destiny (Daughters of the Glen, #5)
  • The Return of Black Douglas (Black Douglas, #2)
  • Romeo
  • Desperate Seduction
  • The Huntress (The Hunters, Prequel)
  • Through My Window (Red Light: Star, #1)
  • A Kind of Magic
  • Ghostly Awakening
  • Christmas Cash (Raising Cain, #1)
  • Kilt Worthy
  • Sapphire Dream  (Jewels of Time #1)
  • Highland Beast (High Plains Shifters #1)
  • Hot for Santa (Hot in the City, #5)
  • Dark Fire (Deep is the Night, #1)
Bella Andre is the New York Times, USA Today and Publishers Weekly bestselling author of “The Sullivans” and “The Morrisons” series.

Having sold more than 4 million books, Bella Andre’s novels have been #1 bestsellers around the world and have appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists 23 times. She has been the #1 Ranked Author at Amazon (on a top 10 list that included Nora Robe
More about Bella Andre...
The Look of Love (The Sullivans, #1) I Only Have Eyes for You (The Sullivans, #4) From This Moment On (The Sullivans, #2) Can't Help Falling in Love (The Sullivans, #3) Let Me Be the One (The Sullivans, #6)