Start by marking “Prayer Rhythms For Busy People” as Want to Read:
Prayer Rhythms For Busy People

Prayer Rhythms For Busy People

A book for those who wish to fill their days with prayer. For each day Ray Simpson provides four ‘prayer stops’: morning, midday, evening and night. Although laid out for group use, it may be used as a personal prayer book.
Paperback, Pocket Companion, 160 pages
Published 2005 by Kevin Mayhew Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Prayer Rhythms For Busy People, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prayer Rhythms For Busy People

Pat Loughery
Dec 28, 2009 Pat Loughery rated it it was amazing
Shelves: prayer-books
This is my go-to daily prayer book. It always lives in my backpack, and while I wish the book was printed in hardcover or leather cover so it wouldn't get banged up, I find it to be more Biblically centered than Celtic Daily Prayer by the Northumbria community, and just as importantly, far easier to pack around.

Disclaimer: After meeting Ray Simpson, I've become a vowed Explorer (first vows) in the Community of Aidan and Hilda in the US, which is a sister community to the one which Ray leads in t
RF
Sep 11, 2009 RF rated it it was amazing
Shelves: prayer
I love this little prayer book. Both allan and I are really enjoying making it part of our daily rhythm. Highly recommended.
Anne Hørlyck
Anne Hørlyck rated it liked it
Dec 09, 2016
Seth Thomas
Seth Thomas marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2016