How I Turned $1,000 Into Five Million in Real Estate--In My Spare Time

How I Turned $1,000 Into Five Million in Real Estate--In My Spare Time

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Published February 1st 1984 by Simon & Schuster (first published September 1st 1980)

Be the first to ask a question about How I Turned $1,000 Into Five Million in Real Estate--In My Spare Time

Douglas
Mar 09, 2010 Douglas rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Investors
I was reading Trumps book and one of the people in there said that this book is the best guide EVER. It is not produced anymore and is often sold used for $100. I bought this one for $50 on amazon. I checked the source and it used to be at the LA Public library.

The book is supposed to be an exact description of how a couple started out with $5,000 and grew it to $1,000,000 in MINUTE detail. I am very eager to read this book.

Gareth
Was hard to track this down. Paid $85 for it and it was worth every penny. Program looks realistic, it's definitely a change of pace from the modern get-rich-quick guru BS.

Nickerson's plan is to work a regular job and save up a down payment for a modest rental house in need of repair. Then, every couple of years you use your equity and savings to trade up to a larger building (avoiding capital gains) until you're a multi-millionaire.

Almost deducted a star because it is dated in places, but the s...more
Thomas San martin
Although some of the concepts, ideas, and especially numbers are outdated, Nickerson provides valuable information for anyone looking to make money in the field of real estate investing. I look forward to reading an up to date Real Estate investing book to compare Nickersons methods and ideas to modern investors of todays times.
Nguyenthoi
i think this book good for me, but i want buying book:
what is happening on Wall Street
Diego1024diego1024
Prakash
Prakash marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Nyan
Nyan marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Stevelieu206
Stevelieu206 marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Lamar Love
Lamar Love marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Justin
Justin marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Agii
Agii marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Michaela
Michaela marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Wim Depoorter
Wim Depoorter marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Alk
Alk added it
May 27, 2014
Brandon Shannonhouse
Brandon Shannonhouse marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Cezar
Cezar added it
May 16, 2014
Kasun Pathirage
Kasun Pathirage marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Tina Grove
Tina Grove marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Daniel
Daniel marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Skyler Vander Molen
Skyler Vander Molen marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Deepu
Deepu marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Lacey
Lacey marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Jordan Fallis
Jordan Fallis marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
kya be 1 6 May 29, 2010 11:30AM
How I Turned $1,000 Into a Million in Real Estate in My Spare Time How I Turned $1,000 into Three Million in Real Estate in My Spare Time How to Make a Fortune Today-Starting from Scratch: Nickerson's New Real Estate Guide How I Turned $1,000 into a Million in Real Estate--in My Spare Time How to Make a Fortune Today-Starting from Scratch: Nickerson's New Real Estate Guide (Revised and Updated Edition)