Start by marking “How I Turned $1,000 Into Five Million in Real Estate--In My Spare Time” as Want to Read:
How I Turned $1,000 Into Five Million in Real Estate--In My Spare Time

How I Turned $1,000 Into Five Million in Real Estate--In My Spare Time

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Published September 1st 1980 by Simon & Schuster

Be the first to ask a question about How I Turned $1,000 Into Five Million in Real Estate--In My Spare Time

Douglas
Mar 09, 2010 Douglas rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Investors
I was reading Trumps book and one of the people in there said that this book is the best guide EVER. It is not produced anymore and is often sold used for $100. I bought this one for $50 on amazon. I checked the source and it used to be at the LA Public library.

The book is supposed to be an exact description of how a couple started out with $5,000 and grew it to $1,000,000 in MINUTE detail. I am very eager to read this book.

Thomas San martin
Although some of the concepts, ideas, and especially numbers are outdated, Nickerson provides valuable information for anyone looking to make money in the field of real estate investing. I look forward to reading an up to date Real Estate investing book to compare Nickersons methods and ideas to modern investors of todays times.
Gareth
Was hard to track this down. Paid $85 for it and it was worth every penny. Program looks realistic, it's definitely a change of pace from the modern get-rich-quick guru BS.

Nickerson's plan is to work a regular job and save up a down payment for a modest rental house in need of repair. Then, every couple of years you use your equity and savings to trade up to a larger building (avoiding capital gains) until you're a multi-millionaire.

Almost deducted a star because it is dated in places, but the s
Nguyenthoi
i think this book good for me, but i want buying book:
what is happening on Wall Street
Diego1024diego1024
Karina
Karina marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Matt Eggleton
Matt Eggleton marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Troy
Troy marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Sheri
Sheri marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Stephen Katona
Stephen Katona marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Christian
Christian marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Daniel
Daniel marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Nayelly
Nayelly marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Terence Powell
Terence Powell marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Fredric Carlsson
Fredric Carlsson marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
TH_NK Shop
TH_NK Shop marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Masegela Masse
Masegela Masse marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Pokerface
Pokerface marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Redmond
Redmond marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
John Peters
John Peters marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Jarrad
Jarrad marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Macky Ogba
Macky Ogba marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Imad Dahmani
Imad Dahmani marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Đình Sỹ
Đình Sỹ marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Gee Walker
Gee Walker marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Jim
Jim marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
kya be 1 6 May 29, 2010 11:30AM
How I Turned $1,000 Into a Million in Real Estate in My Spare Time How I Turned $1,000 into Three Million in Real Estate in My Spare Time Nickerson's No-Risk Way to Real Estate Fortunes How I Turned $1,000 Into Five Million in Real Estate in My Spare Time How to Make a Fortune Today-Starting from Scratch: Nickerson's New Real Estate Guide