Start by marking “Pathos Volume 1 (Yaoi)” as Want to Read:
Pathos Volume 1 (Yaoi)

Pathos Volume 1 (Pathos #1)

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  223 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Ace’s life with the gorgeous author King and the hypnotic, aloof J is nothing short of paradise...unless J is in the mood to tease, harass and torture! Surprisingly, J’s callous treatment only serves to seduce the confused young Ace. The stinging bite of first love is impossible to ignore, and Ace’s very blood throbs whenever J is nearby. Is there a dark secret entangling ...more
Published (first published July 22nd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Pathos Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pathos Volume 1

Cat
This is the story of two vampires and their human ward. King turned J and they've spent their time together as father and son, brothers and lovers. However, J has issues with being a vampire and acts out many times. King takes in a human child, Ace, when his parents are killed in the hopes that having someone to take care of, to be responsible for, will help J from his dark mood swings and listless behavior.

However, King has brought into their family someone who not only changes J's behavior but
Matimate
It was my favorite manga once. I re-read it and gave it solid 3 stars. Two gay vampires and one human child, which was taken in because of guilt, were forming a relationship for sake of the plot. King, the oldest, made from young delinquent half Chinese man who was happily raped by his fellows, but saved at the last moment and turned in to the vampire. Then he was quite jealous and mean to little Ace aka the brat boy. It was obvious from the beginning.Ace when turned to legal 18 for everything e ...more
Wendy Schuffert
This manga was so good. I couldn't put it down. I love J. He's so awesome. I can't wait to get volume 2.
Spring Holbrook
This is one weird yaoi manga. I have to admit that the basic premise weirds me out a lot - two vampires 'raising' a young human boy, who ends up being totally obsessed with his desire for one of them.

This volume also jumps around a ton and half is bonus material that takes place before and during the events of this volume. The jumping back and forth really broke whatever pace there was and ended up just confusing me mostly.

I am intrigued though. I may just track down the second volume to see wha
Sara
Yaoi manga with vampires...you can see why I picked up this title the other day.
It's a good start to something and I know I will get volume 2 very soon. The drawing style started off a bit shaky, but I found I really liked it by the end. And there is an interesting dynamic between the three main characters.
Devi
I was disappointed in this book, I had heard it was really good, but I thought it was a little wanting in plot and the sex was kinda lame. I've really liked her other work so I think that made it more of a let down.
Duda
Duda marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Pepperpots
Pepperpots marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Dana Naungayan
Dana Naungayan marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Cristina Pesapane
Cristina Pesapane marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Joana Conde
Joana Conde marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
  • CUT
  • Open the Door to Your Heart
  • You Will Fall in Love
  • U Don't Know Me
  • Love Mode Vol. 10 (Love Mode, #10)
  • Mister Mistress Volume 1
  • Black Sun, Volume 1
  • Empty Heart: False Love
SADAHIRO Mika: 定広美香

Her Doujinshi Circle is called "Affluenza".

Debuted with "Sein" in 1988 in Bessatsu Puff magazine.
Her career began with a few yuri fantasy series.

Alternate Penname: KIRISHIMA Ruka.
More about Mika Sadahiro...

Pathos (2 books)
  • Pathos, Volume 2
UNDER GRAND HOTEL アンダーグランドホテル Under Grand Hotel, Volume 02 Pathos, Volume 2 UNDER GRAND HOTEL アンダーグランドホテル・陽のあたる場所 Under Grand Hotel, Volume 01