Start by marking “The Ocean Between” as Want to Read:
The Ocean Between

The Ocean Between

Victoria Ballard, a New York financial executive, is one woman who considers men to be an unnecessary bother and annoyance. With her career on track, she focuses on the adoption of four beautiful orphans, a crowning completion of her well-designed life-plan. But, life is a nasty trickster, and it's about to spring one on her. Unknown to Victoria, PRINCE RASHID DAVAR has ju ...more
Published August 21st 2009 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about The Ocean Between, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ocean Between

Erotic Horizon
Dec 07, 2009 Erotic Horizon rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars

When Victoria Ballard father sets out to make a deal he could not have chosen a better person to deal with than Prince Rashid Davar, known for his fairness and forward thinking when it comes to the development of his country, however when it comes to sorting out the mess he has made for his daughter Rashid may just end up being the devil rather than prince charming.

Victoria is a go getter, never one to have been limited in what she can do and how far she can go - to suddenly find out
Wendy Hines
Jun 20, 2013 Wendy Hines rated it really liked it
Victoria Ballard is a vice president in her father’s company. She has no need for men, not that she doesn't like them, but they don’t fit into her life. She spends her free time at a local orphanage and she is in the process of adopting four children.

Victoria’s father is dying from lung cancer, but he keeps it a secret from Victoria. He wants to make sure she is protected after he is gone, so he marries her by proxy to Prince Rashad Davar. She refused to go willingly, so he kidnaps her.

Rashad is
Susan Walker
Feb 05, 2015 Susan Walker rated it it was ok
This is the story of a female executive who adopts four orphans. Her father signs a marriage contract with a prince and then the trouble starts. I am a fan of romance reading but this was a sub-par plot. This is not a book I would recommend. Would have been better if it were more believable.
Sue
Mar 13, 2010 Sue rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful love story. The characters and places felt so real. I could not put this book down. It kept my attention from the beginning till the end. Which of course I did not want it to end. I would tell everyone whom loves this type of book to read it. Will be one of my all time favorites.
Kellie Harrington
Sep 21, 2012 Kellie Harrington rated it it was amazing
A great love story. Id be as mad as Victoria if my dad did what her dad did. great book Id read it again.
Momof5boys
Momof5boys marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015
Pârk
Pârk marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Jamie Henderson
Jamie Henderson is currently reading it
May 31, 2015
Linda Wilson
Linda Wilson rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2015
Barbara Edwards
Barbara Edwards marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Eliza Mea
Eliza Mea marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Carole Roman
Carole Roman rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2014
Brenda Knight
Brenda Knight marked it as to-read
Krys
Krys marked it as to-read
Lizzie
Lizzie marked it as to-read
Charries
Charries marked it as to-read
Alexadria Vorndran
Alexadria Vorndran marked it as to-read
Aubrey Holley
Aubrey Holley marked it as to-read
Roger Dearborn
Roger Dearborn marked it as to-read
Jae Park
Jae Park marked it as to-read
Nicole Silva
Nicole Silva marked it as to-read
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Darlene Cruz
Darlene Cruz marked it as to-read
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G. marked it as to-read
Mason
Mason marked it as to-read
Judy
Judy marked it as to-read
Joan Mitchell
Joan Mitchell marked it as to-read
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Today's AuthorIsland Book of the Day! 1 3 Oct 21, 2009 08:58AM
  • What Mother Never Told Me
  • Keepers of the Gate (Ben Kamal and Danielle Barnea, #4)
  • In the Lap of the Gods
  • Eye of the Whale: A Novel
  • Fire and Ash
  • Rockstar
  • The Piano Man
  • With This Kiss (Emerald Lake #2)
  • The Icing on the Cake
  • Headstrong
  • The Nightingale
  • Down All the Days
  • What the Heart Knows
  • The Kiss Test
I've always lived a double life. It's stressing at times, but always adventurous. Writers are blessed with a brain that is hardwired with gazillions of altered realities just waiting to be brought to life between the pages of a book. If I lived to be a million, I'd still be trying to get them all told.

I live in the rolling hills of Northeast Texas with my husband of 50 years. We enjoy any activit
More about Lynda Coker...