Start by marking “Eaglethorpe Buxton and the Elven Princess” as Want to Read:
Eaglethorpe Buxton and the Elven Princess

Eaglethorpe Buxton and the Elven Princess (Eaglethorpe Buxton #1)

Eaglethorpe Buxton, famed adventurer and story-teller, friend to those in need of a friend, protector to those in need of a protector, and guardian to those in need of a guardian. Eaglethorpe Buxton is a liar and braggart, not to be trusted, especially around pies. Who are we to believe? Buxton himself leads us through his fantastic world of goblins and magic as he comes t ...more
Published September 1st 2009 by Lulu (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Eaglethorpe Buxton and the Elven Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eaglethorpe Buxton and the Elven Princess

William Richards
Jan 17, 2014 William Richards rated it really liked it
There is only one way to describe this: it's so bad it's good!

The story is delivered from Eaglethorpe's point of view and in his own, plodding, fraught with tangents, storytelling style. Despite the highly biased point of view, the reader begins to get the impression that perhaps things didn't go the way Eaglethorpe is describing. Perhaps even Eaglethorpe's values are a bit askew.

I found Mr. Allison's story to be entertaining and a wonderfully imagined dialogue carefully crafted to come across
Maz
Dec 21, 2011 Maz rated it liked it
I kinda liked it. It's very short but sometimes that's refreshing. I found the relationship between Eaglethorpe and the princess hilarious. It was a little predictable, but I read it in one after noon at work here and there. I did find the way Eaglethorpe spoke repetitive and like others have said a bit annoying, but hey all the more to make him more realistic to everyday humans. Overall it was enjoyable and perhaps maybe I'd read more if there was a sequel.
Julia
Aug 20, 2013 Julia rated it really liked it
Shelves: humor, fantasy-sci-fi
I love an author with an intelligent mind and a quick sense of humor. This story (and it's more of a story than a full-length novel) is hilarious, engaging, and intriguing. The chapter headings made me laugh out loud. There are a few typos here and there, but it's not enough to ruin the reading experience. I'll definitely look up more titles by the same author.
Dan Wheeler
Aug 11, 2012 Dan Wheeler rated it it was ok
30 minutes of my life wasted.
Jamie
Aug 06, 2011 Jamie rated it it was ok
this book has obvious humor but it can get daunting at times. i would have liked to see better character development. it was kind of an irritating story.
Kelly
Dec 10, 2013 Kelly rated it it was ok
If you are looking for absolute ridiculousness and poor storytelling... Well, this story is what it was meant to be.
Kerin
Aug 24, 2012 Kerin rated it it was ok
eBook
Amanda
Feb 02, 2012 Amanda rated it really liked it
This made me giggle out loud
Emmy
Emmy rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2014
Jesi
Jesi rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2012
Carye James Adelante
Feb 27, 2013 Carye James Adelante rated it really liked it
I love the twist of the story..

And its kinda funny.. :)
Nishi Jain
Nishi Jain rated it did not like it
Jan 25, 2016
Tanya Searle
Tanya Searle rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2015
queenbuderfly
queenbuderfly rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2013
Aaliyah
Aaliyah rated it liked it
Mar 19, 2016
Laura Arnold
Laura Arnold rated it it was ok
Dec 30, 2013
Lorie Smith
Lorie Smith rated it really liked it
May 12, 2014
Jeremy Roberts
Jeremy Roberts rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2012
Dayna
Dayna rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2012
Charles Reynolds
Charles Reynolds rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2013
Lea Rood
Lea Rood rated it it was ok
May 12, 2013
Lauren
Lauren rated it liked it
Nov 05, 2010
Scorpion12
Feb 09, 2011 Scorpion12 rated it liked it
Read it. Liked it.
Stefan
Stefan rated it liked it
May 13, 2011
Manuela
Manuela rated it it was ok
Apr 05, 2012
Paul Rivard
Paul Rivard rated it liked it
Mar 29, 2013
David
David rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2011
Joel
Joel rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2009
Maria Banning
Maria Banning rated it liked it
Oct 25, 2013
Kirstin
Kirstin rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2013
1419766
Wesley Allison is the author of more than twenty science fiction and fantasy books, including the popular His Robot Girlfriend. He has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and a Master of Science degree from Nova Southeastern University in Florida. He has taught English and American History for the past 21 years in southern Nevada where he lives with his lovely wif ...more
More about Wesley Allison...

Eaglethorpe Buxton (2 books)
  • Eaglethorpe Buxton and the Sorceress (Eaglethorpe Buxton #2)