Start by marking “Bedded at the Billionaire's Convenience” as Want to Read:
Bedded at the Billionaire's Convenience

Bedded at the Billionaire's Convenience (Snow, Satin and Seduction)

3.12 of 5 stars 3.12  ·  rating details  ·  104 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Billionaire Pierre Newman needs a fiancee--and fast! Frumpy, inexperienced Georgie is the complete opposite of the high-society women he usually has at his beck and call, but she will have to do!Their engagement charade must look convincing, so Pierre commands that Georgie share his bedroom. If he has to do this, he fully intends to enjoy the more pleasurable benefits, too ...more
Paperback, Harlequin Presents Extra #80, Snow, Satin and Seduction, 186 pages
Published November 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Bedded at the Billionaire's Convenience, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bedded at the Billionaire's Convenience

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
The word 'mistress' needs to be struck from the vocabulary of the editors and the writers for this series of romance novels. It is so nineteenth century. And just a heads up here, a woman is not a man's mistress if he does not support her and she is not his beck and call, sexually or otherwise. Thus, this term does not apply to Georgie, whatsoever. I guess the person who writes the blurbs thought that us Harlequin Presents readers were so unenlightened, that we wouldn't buy this book unless the ...more
Oct 09, 2012 Kay rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: print
4 Stars ~ Living in the country, the Newmans preferred to live their lives attuned to nature, running one of the very first organic farms. In family tradition, they sent their son Pierre to boarding schools which gave him a taste for a more disciplined lifestyle than the bohemian one of his parents. And while he was busy in London proving his talents in the financial world, his parents took in their neighbours teenage daughter, Georgie, who was suddenly orphaned. Georgie went on to become an ele ...more
Foolish foolish book! The beginning of this story was soooo boring! All the leads talked about was the hero’s mother for about 30% of the book, and when finally the book picked up in the middle and started to get better, all the author did was tease you with the hero and heroine getting together for the first time. This book had love scenes, but you were not privy to their first time together even though it happened in the present- and yet you are given a glimpse into other love scenes, (just a ...more
I'm repeating myself I know, but there are times I need and crave a quick, short romance. I'm looking for something that can be read in a few hours where the writing flows and I like the characters, the story, and even the location. I like sizzle and I get excited if a good dose of humor is thrown in. In summary, just a quick, good romance with some sizzle.

This book fit the bill for me. While not perfect, it was very good and I liked it! It had sizzle and some humor. Loved the hot hero Pierre,
This book bothered me, and I'm not sure why. I think part of the problem was that the blurb on the back of the book was nothing like the actual storyline. The title while a catchy Harlequin Presents one, really wasn't what the story was about. Why do publishers do this? It's almost as if they needed another book for the Snow, Satin and Seduction series and threw this one in.

Georgie and Pierre have known each other their whole lives, but haven't really spent much time together because they both
Oct 04, 2014 Kobie rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: dnf
I just don't care. at chapter 3 and can't drag myself through this. H/h are hostile at ch 1 and in a way that can't possibly develop into a loving relationship.
This was quite funny and quite good. I was pleasantly surprised. There was one thing that bothered me though-the speed with which the heroine declares that she's in love with the hero, considering the speed at which the courtship was progressing up to that point. It just seems strange, you find out this man is not a total bastard and so you say you love him. Hmmm. Odd.

Anyway, once you accept that bit, and don't examine it too closely, this is a lovely little book.
Susanna Carr
Dec 27, 2009 Susanna Carr added it
Shelves: presents
Georgie is nothing like Pierre’s women. She’s frumpy, impulsive and can send Pierre’s well-ordered life spinning wildly out of control. Georgie told a white lie that makes it sound like she and Pierre are almost engaged, and now they have to fake a romantic relationship. It shouldn’t have been a problem, except that Pierre is showing a deviously wicked side Georgie hadn’t seen before. This is an entertaining opposite attracts story!
Lenore Kosinski
Pierre certainly wasn't very likeable at the beginning, but then again Georgie kind of got on my nerves at first too. I did enjoy the build-up of attraction in their false pretenses, and found the chemistry believable. But it all wrapped up sort of oddly for me...just kind of abrupt. Though loved Didi's interference there.
Rating: 2 stars (February 17, 2011)
Updated rating: 1 star. (August 8, 2015)
This book was so hard to finish, the characters were stupid the writing was boring and nothing really happened. Also the ending was stupid.
Roshanak Hannani
The ending was very sweet and that's what save it cuz I was really hating the beginning...
Lovemesomelove marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Ange Victoria
Ange Victoria marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Mona marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
Erin McDonough
Erin McDonough marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
Diamond Cowboy
Diamond Cowboy marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015
Janet Morris
Janet Morris marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Bedded for Passion, Purchased for Pregnancy
  • The Fearless Maverick (Bad Blood, #4)
  • Powerful Greek, Unworldly Wife (Innocent Wives #1)
  • Ruthless Awakening
  • Father Christmas
  • The Millionaire's Inexperienced Love-Slave
  • The Ruthless Greek's Virgin Princess
  • Caught on Camera with the CEO
  • The Savakis Mistress (Modern Romance, #889)
  • Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child (Harlequin Presents Extra, #70)
  • Mistress to Her Husband
  • The Brazilian Millionaire's Love-Child (Harlequin Presents, #2909)
  • His Christmas Virgin
  • She Did A Bad, Bad Thing (Million Dollar Secrets, #1)
Cathy Williams was born in the island of Trinidad, the West Indies. She is a great believer in the power of perseverance as she had never written anything before (apart from school essays a lifetime ago!) and from the starting point of zero has now fulfilled her ambition to pursue this most enjoyable of careers. She would encourage any would-be writer to have faith and go for it!

She has been writi
More about Cathy Williams...

Snow, Satin and Seduction (4 books)
  • The Millionaire's Christmas Wife (Snow, Satin and Seduction)
  • Royal Baby, Forbidden Marriage (Snow, Satin and Seduction)
  • The Christmas Love-Child (Snow, Satin and Seduction)