Start by marking “The Desert King's Bejewelled Bride” as Want to Read:
The Desert King's Bejewelled Bride

The Desert King's Bejewelled Bride (Royal and Ruthless #4)

3.25 of 5 stars 3.25  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Kaliq Al-Zahir A'zam cannot believe the audacity of Tamara Weston! This teasing little virgin, who once rejected his proposal of marriage, is now a top model, displaying her body on advertising billboards for all to see.Kaliq still wants Tamara, so he sees to it that she returns to his kingdom for "the" assignment of her career--she will model the royal jewels she should h...more
Published August 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Desert King's Bejewelled Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Desert King's Bejewelled Bride

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads)
This book has all the good ingredients to start a five alarm fire. But some reason, it was just a good, warm fire to heat smores on instead. I'm not quite sure why this book only ended up a good read for me. The story is intense in its own way. Two people who met when they were younger, connected in a magical time under the desert sky, but things ended badly. When they meet again, the spark was there. So why didn't I feel the fire? I'm not sure.

I felt like I was watching a news report of the whi...more
Dalimar
No es mala,pero tampoco es tan buena.Para comenzar el escenario si es diferente porque comienzan en África en un tour por un safari,allí Sebastian fue a buscar a Ana para reclamarle porque le envió los papeles del divorcio con un abogado y no fue donde el personalmente.

Pero es la típica historia de la chica acomplejada en este caso Ana lo esta porque es muy alta y según ella los hombres las prefieren pequeñas.No se en que mundo vive porque en el que vivo yo casi todos queremos ser altos.Por otra...more
Ashley FL
Not bad as these things go. I read it because I needed a book with "bejeweled" in the title. I'll add it to the WP Reunion stack.
Nienke
Nienke added it
Oct 14, 2014
Crisyuri
Crisyuri marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Jovana
Jovana marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Rebekah
Rebekah marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Jessy
Jessy marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Kirsty Anne
Kirsty Anne marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Shemoo
Shemoo marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2014
Komal
Komal added it
Apr 14, 2014
Kimoya
Kimoya marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Prince of Montez, Pregnant Mistress Greek Tycoon, Wayward Wife Valenti's One-Month Mistress Valenti's One-Month Mistress (Harlequin comics) The Desert Kings (Desert Lords Collection)