Start by marking “The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible: 21st Century Edition” as Want to Read:

Like a redwood that towers above all other trees, The Strongest Strong’s takes James Strong’s classic concordance to unprecedented heights. Reflecting thousands of research hours, custom computer technology, and an exclusive database perfected over twenty years, The Strongest Strong’s is packed with features that make it the last word in accuracy and usefulness. No other S ...more
Hardcover, 21 Century Edition, 1872 pages
Published September 4th 2001 by Zondervan (first published 2001)

Be the first to ask a question about The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible

T. K. Elliott (Tiffany)
Unlike many who possess this book, I am not an academic Bible scholar. I generally don't need to translate exact meanings from Greek or Hebrew. However, I would not be without this book.

1. Ever thought 'I know it comes in the Bible somewhere, but I can't remember where?' If so, then you need this book.
2. Need Biblical maps? They are in this book.
3. Need to know about the Hebrew calendar, or weights and measures? There is a section.
4. Not quite au fait with the chronology? Strong's has it covered
Amber Hall
Apr 16, 2012 Amber Hall rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is for anyone wanting to know the meaning of scriptures in the Bible & how they are used. It has helped me a lot in studying the Bible & has brought a great deal more in understanding things I couldn't before.
Shaun collins
Jan 09, 2008 Shaun collins rated it liked it
good to have on hand to study the Bible but be careful of the greek and hebrew definitions since james strong was very liberal in his beliefs
Yahwehhelp
As more Truth is comming to light, it is much more improved over the older version that I got back in 1993!
Will Mcleod
Jan 05, 2012 Will Mcleod rated it it was amazing
Shelves: recommend
I own this Concordance. It's one of the better ones that I have used and/or have owned. I highly recommend it.
Dec 12, 2007 Laura rated it it was amazing
I am not actually currently reading it, but its a great reference book for the Bible. If you have a question about what a word means in Hebrew or Greek. This is a great resource.
Nick
May 27, 2010 Nick rated it liked it
I wish this was in another translation than the KJV. It is helpful for reverse engineering for Inductive Bible Study or exegesis, but make sure you have a copy of the KJV on hand.
Kaila Walker
Kaila Walker rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2016
Vicky Riddle
Vicky Riddle rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2013
Blair Allen
Blair Allen rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2008
Talisa Springfield
Talisa Springfield rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2016
Chris brown
Chris brown rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2016
Kevin J
Kevin J rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2014
Efrain Guzman-Rosario
May 02, 2007 Efrain Guzman-Rosario rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Christians
Shelves: reference
One should never be without one when doing in-depth biblical studies.
Ian Howard
Ian Howard rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2016
Lucy
Lucy rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2015
David Addiss
David Addiss rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2016
Matt Sherman
Matt Sherman rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2015
Deborah Hearin
Deborah Hearin rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2016
Bradley Williams
Bradley Williams rated it really liked it
Nov 14, 2014
Luke Bernard
Luke Bernard rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2016
Chrysostom
Chrysostom rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2015
Kimequa
Kimequa rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2008
Rosie
Rosie rated it really liked it
May 19, 2014
David
David rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2012
Jeff
Jeff rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2012
Holly Renee
Holly Renee rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2011
Bruce
Bruce rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2012
April Welch
April Welch rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2012