Nabari No Ou, Vol. 4

Nabari No Ou, Vol. 4 (Nabari No Ou #4)

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  220 ratings  ·  10 reviews
In the midst of the climactic confrontation between the Banten shinobi hired to assassinate Dr. Frosty and the Grey Wolves hired to protect him, Togakushi's chief turns her heart-reading powers upon the tortured Yoite. But even though she underhandedly gains knowledge of his secrets by doing so, little does she expect that her actions will unleash the Kira Master's wrath a...more
Published July 13th 2010 by Yen Press (first published July 20th 2009)

Martine
Volume 4 or the volume in which Gau and Raikou are introduced and I stopped to care about anything else.
The conflict between the Shimizu siblings is incredibly interesting, Gau is an adorable, a little too eager peach and basically they are perfect, okay?
Then there was even more Yoite angst, Yukimi pretending not to care but lying and Miharu starts too make decisions.

All in all, volume 4 was a good one.
Lottie Eve
4.5 Stars!

I will write a better review later, but here is some of my thoughts:
_________________________________
I love this volume with all my heart main because of two reasons:

1. The "Polka" Chapters make their introduction. Reading about the relationship between Raimei and Raiko is always interesting. Raimei has so much hate toward her brother right now and Raiko is still dealing with the guilt.

So yeah, the Polka Chapters are my favorite chapters :)

2. Because this is when I actually started LIK...more
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Looks like things get interesting for the main characters. Good cliffhanger ending.
Corley
More backstory on Raimei and her relationship with her brother, which I enjoyed immensely. I also like getting to see more of the Grey Wolves and how they interact together. The art is beginning to improve a great deal, and that's helping the story in my opinion; strong artwork adds to plot.

First Time Reading: 9/24/11
Second Time Reading: 1/3/14
Jessica
This volume had the parts with Oda that really made me start to like this series for the story instead of just the art.

Oda can read minds (she refers to it as stealing hearts) and her story really rounds out in this volume.
Mayday
My little sister likes its artwork so she borrows this from manga rental, I tried to read it this morning, but yeah, couldn't even finish it.

Teresa
Aug 07, 2013 Teresa added it
Shelves: manga
Kristine Pratt
The plot thickens...and thickens...and thickens....
B'mir
Feb 06, 2011 B'mir rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
pink hair? cool. awesome... can't wait for the next one.
ReadingFrog
ReadingFrog marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Fiachra
Fiachra marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Vicky
Vicky marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
  • The Betrayal Knows My Name, Volume 2
  • Pandora Hearts, Vol. 14
  • Natsume's Book of Friends, Volume 2
  • 07-Ghost, Volume 04
  • Black Butler, Vol. 14 (Black Butler, #14)
  • Dogs: Bullets & Carnage, Volume 4
  • Tegami Bachi, Vol. 3: Letter Bee
  • Gin Tama, Vol. 2
  • Loveless, Volume 5
Nabari No Ou, Vol. 1 Nabari No Ou, Vol. 2 Nabari No Ou, Vol. 3 Nabari No Ou, Vol. 5 Nabari No Ou, Vol. 6