Start by marking “Bossman Billionaire (Illegitimate Heirs #4)” as Want to Read:
Bossman Billionaire (Illegitimate Heirs #4)

Bossman Billionaire (Illegitimate Heirs #4)

3.47  ·  Rating Details  ·  206 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Mr. August: Luke Garnier, rich as royalty, sexy as sinLooking for: A fast track to fatherhoodThe mother-to-be? His straitlaced secretary.Business meant staying focused on the bottom line, and Luke wasn't looking for a wife. Just an heir...with no strings attached. Persuading his faithful assistant, Haley Rollins, to be his surrogate seemed an expedient solution. But once s ...more
Published August 1st 2009 by Silhouette Books (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Bossman Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bossman Billionaire

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
Good story that kept my interest, but not as intense as I would like. The writing seemed a little basic, lacking some emotional depth that I hoped for. However, I am sucked into this series about a group of offspring from a rich playboy who went around planting his seed liberally, and the grandmother executive who is using her considerable means to make sure that they all have happy lives.

Luke was pretty clueless. He was all business. He had this great idea that he wanted an heir to train to ta
Paula Legate
Oct 28, 2013 Paula Legate rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance-suspence
I’m torn on how to rate this book… I laughed through most of the book. Not because the story was funny, but because of how dense Luke was at relationships. Who in the world gets married, but forgets to buy a wedding ring? After the wedding, he is in no hurry to correct his mistake. But, he get mad when a guy flirts with Haley.

Luke treats Haley so tender and sweet when they are alone. Then he induces her as his secretary not his wife. He wonders why that would upset her??? Stuff like that happens
Fernanda
:o .... well....

it was an Ok story... enjoyable for a couple of hours. not a great deal.
E. Jamie
Mar 30, 2016 E. Jamie rated it really liked it
A great read. Read more like a Harlequin Presents which I really enjoy anyway so this one worked nicely for me. Ending was a bit cliched because it fell back on the hero fighting his feelings for most of the book until of course the heroine gets injured and then suddenly he realizes how much he loves her, but because the chemistry and passion between the hero and heroine was so great I forgave it.
Fabiola Chenet
Nov 22, 2015 Fabiola Chenet rated it really liked it
Lu en français (Audacieuse proposition). Dernière histoire de l'anthologie Une nuit avec un irrésistible patron

Le meilleur des trois, c'est sûr (en même temps, ça ne pouvait pas être pire que "Le mensonge d'un séducteur" LOL). Les héros étaient sympa, de l'humour et un peu d'émotion. L'histoire m'a donné envie de lire les autres tomes de la série.
Jane
Sep 29, 2015 Jane rated it liked it
Actually I've read Jake series first then Luke. Well, to be honest I found Jake story more intriguing than Luke. But nevertheless, it's a good story. Although in the middle of somewhere in the story, I wish I can give Luke a punch in his stomach. But I can't. Bcos it's just a story. Lol.
Donna
Mar 13, 2015 Donna rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, 2015
This was, at best, an ok read. Nothing new in terms of the premise of the story, never felt the chemistry between the main characters, and the ending was so-so. Just to be fair to the author I'll try another book or two. Hopefully I'll find some that are more enjoyable than this one.
Mem
D1957 Aug09, Illegitimate Heirs & Man of the Month, Luke Garnier is one of Emerald Larson's grandsons. Her assistant, Luther, found three more of her son Owen's illegitimate children. After meeting her he decides he wants a boy to inherit and carry on his life's work. He thinks he can hire a surrogate and have his heir, only Tennessee only allows married couples to use surrogates. Change of plans, he tells his executive assistant, Haley Rollins, that she's the one he wants to have his son. T ...more
Romsiyah
Nov 27, 2014 Romsiyah rated it liked it
Shelves: harleqiun, 2014
singkat--kurang panjang, ga bertele2 lgsg pd intinya. wkwkwk
ga terlalu kentang sih tp okelah. :p
Wii
Sep 03, 2013 Wii rated it it was amazing
Suka nich...kalo ada baby-nya. Apalagi kalo Luke mulai punya rencana terkait "proyek kecil" mereka yang bikin Haley merona kayak tomat. Maklum..Haley masih virgin and tentu aja Luke kaget. Tapi langsung posesif dech ehem..ehem...suka sama ceritanya ga terlalu tarik ulur maklum HQ. Jadi penasaran sama ceritanya adek2 Luke, Jake (kembaran Luke) dan juga adik kecil mereka Arielle yg lagi hamil(n lagi berusaha mencari bapak dari baby-nya)
Eka Situmorang-Sir
Here's the thing about reading Harlequin : you don't always get good stories. And this is one of it. Too many making love scenes so that the author forget to explore the emotion part of the characters. It is just the epilog twist at the end of the book kinda satisfies me, apart than that I can't say I enjoy this book. I even skipped many pages as they were too boring.
Palinda
Dec 20, 2015 Palinda rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: itenas
Alur ceritanya cepat banget dan bumbu konfliknya kurang. Langusung tembak sasaran. Menurut saya chemistry kurang terbangun, mungkin karena alurnya cepat. Bagaian epilog kurang berkesan karena ekspektasi saya bakal diceritain kisah kehidupan kedua tokohnya setelah 3 sampai 5 tahun kemudian atau cerita momen bahagia pas anaknya lahir.
Jenifer Madrid
Feb 26, 2013 Jenifer Madrid rated it did not like it
I never comment on the review, but this book is just plain bad.... there is not really anything worth reading here.
ARe Cafe
Oct 24, 2013 ARe Cafe rated it liked it
Shelves: trs-picks
A contemporary romance reading list pick from TRS for AReCafe.
Ben Burns
Ben Burns rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2016
Melissa Yee
Melissa Yee rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2016
Jeanette
Jeanette rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2016
Leah
Leah rated it it was ok
Aug 08, 2016
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Chiqui Regala
Chiqui Regala marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
J
J rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2016
Alysha
Alysha marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
S
S marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2016
Jacquie
Jacquie rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2016
Nina
Nina added it
Jun 04, 2016
  • Having the Billionaire's Baby
  • A Baby in the Bunkhouse (Made in Texas: Families of the Lone Star State #2)
  • Boardroom Baby Surprise
  • Ruthless Billionaire, Forbidden Baby
  • Millionaire in Command
  • Have Baby, Need Billionaire (Billionaires and Babies, #11)
  • The Moretti Heir (Moretti's Legacy, #1)
  • The Tycoon's Paternity Agenda
  • While She Was Sleeping... (Harlequin Blaze #533)
  • The Family Plan
  • Accidentally Pregnant!
  • Millionaire's Wedding Revenge (The Garrisons, #3)
  • Billion-Dollar Baby Bargain (Billionaires and Babies, #7)
  • Texas Blaze (Harlequin Blaze #509)
  • The Boss's Surprise Son
  • Proud Rancher, Precious Bundle
  • Billionaire Baby Dilemma (Billionaires and Babies, #13)
  • Inheriting His Secret Christmas Baby (Dynasties: The Jarrods #6)
Kathie writes at night with country tunes playing from a local radio station while the rest of the world sleeps. It's the quiet time of the night that inspires her to craft her stories with a unique style of sensuality, interspersed with a little humor.

Kathie has been a Romance Writers of America Golden Heart finalist twice. Her June 2001 release, His Baby Surprise, received the National Readers'
More about Kathie DeNosky...

Illegitimate Heirs (6 books)
  • Engagement Between Enemies (Illegitimate Heirs #1)
  • Reunion of Revenge (Illegitimate Heirs #2)
  • Betrothed for the Baby (Illegitimate Heirs #3)
  • One Night, Two Babies (Illegitimate Heirs #5)
  • The Billionaire's Unexpected Heir (Illegitimate Heirs #6)