Start by marking “Bossman Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Bossman Billionaire

Bossman Billionaire (Illegitimate Heirs #4)

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  166 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Mr. August: Luke Garnier, rich as royalty, sexy as sinLooking for: A fast track to fatherhood

The mother-to-be? His straitlaced secretary.

Business meant staying focused on the bottom line, and Luke wasn't looking for a wife. Just an heir...with no strings attached. Persuading his faithful assistant, Haley Rollins, to be his surrogate seemed an expedient solution. But once s
Published August 1st 2009 by Silhouette Books (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Bossman Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bossman Billionaire

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
Good story that kept my interest, but not as intense as I would like. The writing seemed a little basic, lacking some emotional depth that I hoped for. However, I am sucked into this series about a group of offspring from a rich playboy who went around planting his seed liberally, and the grandmother executive who is using her considerable means to make sure that they all have happy lives.

Luke was pretty clueless. He was all business. He had this great idea that he wanted an heir to train to ta
Paula Legate
I’m torn on how to rate this book… I laughed through most of the book. Not because the story was funny, but because of how dense Luke was at relationships. Who in the world gets married, but forgets to buy a wedding ring? After the wedding, he is in no hurry to correct his mistake. But, he get mad when a guy flirts with Haley.

Luke treats Haley so tender and sweet when they are alone. Then he induces her as his secretary not his wife. He wonders why that would upset her??? Stuff like that happens
Donna
This was, at best, an ok read. Nothing new in terms of the premise of the story, never felt the chemistry between the main characters, and the ending was so-so. Just to be fair to the author I'll try another book or two. Hopefully I'll find some that are more enjoyable than this one.
Romsiyah
singkat--kurang panjang, ga bertele2 lgsg pd intinya. wkwkwk
ga terlalu kentang sih tp okelah. :p
Wii
Suka nich...kalo ada baby-nya. Apalagi kalo Luke mulai punya rencana terkait "proyek kecil" mereka yang bikin Haley merona kayak tomat. Maklum..Haley masih virgin and tentu aja Luke kaget. Tapi langsung posesif dech ehem..ehem...suka sama ceritanya ga terlalu tarik ulur maklum HQ. Jadi penasaran sama ceritanya adek2 Luke, Jake (kembaran Luke) dan juga adik kecil mereka Arielle yg lagi hamil(n lagi berusaha mencari bapak dari baby-nya)
Eka Situmorang-Sir
Here's the thing about reading Harlequin : you don't always get good stories. And this is one of it. Too many making love scenes so that the author forget to explore the emotion part of the characters. It is just the epilog twist at the end of the book kinda satisfies me, apart than that I can't say I enjoy this book. I even skipped many pages as they were too boring.
Jenifer Madrid
I never comment on the review, but this book is just plain bad.... there is not really anything worth reading here.
ARe Cafe
A contemporary romance reading list pick from TRS for AReCafe.
Dina Hicks machado
Dina Hicks machado marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Palinda
Palinda marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Ivanish
Ivanish marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Elizabeth Hurley
Elizabeth Hurley marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Jo-ann
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Tess Yothers
Tess Yothers marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Dianna Thompson
Dianna Thompson marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Vikiniki2
Vikiniki2 is currently reading it
May 20, 2015
Evangeline Barnhart
Evangeline Barnhart marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Kimi
Kimi marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
  • Having the Billionaire's Baby
  • Millionaire in Command (The Landis Brothers, #3) (Man of the Month) (Silhouette Desire, #1969)
  • Billion-Dollar Baby Bargain
  • Boardroom Baby Surprise
  • Billionaire Baby Dilemma
  • Ruthless Billionaire, Forbidden Baby
  • The Last Lone Wolf
  • Claimed: The Pregnant Heiress (The Takeover #1)
  • The Boss's Surprise Son
  • The Millionaire's Pregnant Mistress (Rich & Reclusive) (Silhouette Desire #1739)
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • Proud Rancher, Precious Bundle
  • Texas Blaze (Harlequin Blaze, #509)
  • While She Was Sleeping... (Harlequin Blaze, #533)
  • Pregnant with the Billionaire's Baby
  • Front Page Engagement (Park Avenue Scandals #2)
  • A Baby For Emily (Silhouette Special Edition #1466)
  • In Bed With The Devil (Millionaire of the Month #6)
Kathie writes at night with country tunes playing from a local radio station while the rest of the world sleeps. It's the quiet time of the night that inspires her to craft her stories with a unique style of sensuality, interspersed with a little humor.

Kathie has been a Romance Writers of America Golden Heart finalist twice. Her June 2001 release, His Baby Surprise, received the National Readers'
More about Kathie DeNosky...

Illegitimate Heirs (6 books)
  • Engagement Between Enemies
  • Reunion Of Revenge
  • Betrothed for the Baby
  • One Night, Two Babies (Silhouette Desire, #1966)
  • The Billionaire's Unexpected Heir (Silhouette Desire, #1972)
One Night, Two Babies (Silhouette Desire, #1966) The Billionaire's Unexpected Heir (Silhouette Desire, #1972) Baby at His Convenience A Baby Between Friends His Marriage to Remember