Start by marking “Who Won the War? (Boy/Girl Battle, #12)” as Want to Read:
Who Won the War? (Boy/Girl Battle, #12)
Preview

Who Won the War? (Boy/Girl Battle #12)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  353 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Who will win as the curtain closes on the war between the girls and the boys?
Summer vacation is almost over and after one year in Buckman it looks like the Malloy girls will be going home to Ohio. The Hatford boys are relieved to finally be rid of Eddie, Beth and Caroline, also known as the Womper, the Weirdo and the Crazy.

As the clock ticks away at their final days, Jake
Published February 4th 2009 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Who Won the War?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who Won the War?

Shut Out by Kody KeplingerGirl v. Boy by Yvonne CollinsPractice Makes Perfect by Julie JamesThe Ex Games by Jennifer EcholsThe Boys Start the War by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
Battle of the Sexes
13th out of 28 books — 36 voters
The Cricket in Times Square by George SeldenBone, Vol. 1 by Jeff SmithBone, Vol. 2 by Jeff SmithBone, Vol. 3 by Jeff SmithBone, Vol. 4 by Jeff Smith
Best Books For Boys
22nd out of 59 books — 1 voter

More lists with this book...

Kimberly
Thoroughly and completely enjoyed this series, which I read to my daughters through Nov & Dec at bedtime. Love, love, love Phyllis Reynolds Naylor for elementary aged readers. Love, love, love this series for the Brady-bunch era of hijinx between children... Love, love, love that neither the boys nor the girls are clear-case winners of the "war", though, my daughters do believe there was a winner. Whole-heartedly recommend as a family read and to all elementary-aged readers.
Eeemmmaaannn
This book is for all the people who had always a fight with their siblings! You can get ideas from this book how to beat your brother/sister. Just kidding! You'll love it when you read it. Swear!
Miriam
Who won the war was a very creative book. There are 12 books in the serious, but I just reada the last one. Even though it is the last book, you can still know what is going on. I liked this book becuase it was realitic ficton. Sometimes i felt like I was part of the story. It was fun at times. It was about a group of girls that were sisters, and a group of boys that were brothers. They woulpd pull tricks on each other. In this story the girls but a huge trick on the boys, and the boys mange to ...more
Rider
Nov 25, 2014 Rider rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone
Recommended to Rider by: Library teacher
Tamara the Librarian
Great ending to the series. Fun, good twists. Very enjoyable and satisfying.
Yawz
YES! IT'S FINALLY OVER!
Isabelle
May 04, 2009 Isabelle rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Katherine, Julianna, Emmy
It all comes down to this: WHO ACTUALLY WON THE WAR BETWEEN THE HATFORDS AND THE MALLOYS? What happens when the opposing families have to LIVE together for a week. CHAOS, THATS WHAT! Bugs, traps, anything you can think of. You can even do the same to your siblings or rival. Just watch out... like the kids in the book, NO ONE will be the last to be pranked.
Courtney
I though this book (and series)was good because it was about a non-stoping war between the boys and girls. This paticuler book happens to be the last one but Whenever I think of this book I think of me and my brother.
Rachel
I really wanna read this book, i have read every other one in the series.
anne
for some reson i didnt really like it thats just my a penun
Camilla
The last book in the series is so sad.
Amar
Jun 05, 2008 Amar rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Amar by: any one
Last book in Boys vs. girls series
Kourtni Halsey
Kourtni Halsey marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Rylee
Rylee marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
North Elementary
North Elementary marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Ema
Ema added it
Mar 22, 2015
Agatha Tsang
Agatha Tsang marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Sasha Petrovych
Sasha Petrovych marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Ramona Jagger
Ramona Jagger marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Brandon Glenn
Brandon Glenn marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
  • Ready! Set! Hawaii!
  • Adam Canfield, Watch Your Back!
  • The Sea Breeze Collection: Breathe; Because of Low; While It Lasts; Just for Now (Sea Breeze, #1-4)
  • The More, The Merrier (The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes, #8)
  • Island Girls (Two of a Kind Diaries, #23)
  • Helen Keller
  • The Twinkie Squad
  • Prilla and the Butterfly Lie (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #8)
  • The Edge of Never, The Edge of Always: Two Book Collection (The Edge of Never, #1-2)
  • Chasing Tail Lights
  • Gypsy Rizka
  • The Power of Friendship (W.I.T.C.H. Graphic Novels, #1)
  • Dulcie's Taste of Magic (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #11)
Phyllis Reynolds Naylor was born in Anderson, Indiana, US on January 4, 1933.

Her family were strongly religious with conservative, midwestern values and most of her childhood was spent moving a lot due to her father's occupation as a salesman.

Though she grew up during the Depression and her family did not have a lot of money, Naylor stated that she never felt poor because her family owned good boo
More about Phyllis Reynolds Naylor...

Boy/Girl Battle (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Boys Start the War (Boy/Girl Battle, #1)
  • The Girls Get Even  (Boy/Girl Battle, #2)
  • Boys Against Girls (Boy/Girl Battle, #3)
  • The Girls' Revenge (Boy/Girl Battle, #4)
  • A Traitor Among the Boys (Boy/Girl Battle, #5)
  • A Spy Among the Girls (Boy/Girl Battle, #6)
  • The Boys Return (Boy/Girl Battle, #7)
  • The Girls Take Over (Boy/Girl Battle, #8)
  • Boys in Control (Boy/Girl Battle, #9)
  • Girls Rule! (Boy/Girl Battle, #10)
Shiloh (Shiloh, #1) The Agony of Alice (Alice, #1) Faith, Hope, and Ivy June Shiloh Season (Shiloh, #2) Saving Shiloh (Shiloh, #3)