Start by marking “Dude Looks Like a Lady” as Want to Read:
Dude Looks Like a Lady

Dude Looks Like a Lady

3.19  ·  Rating Details  ·  135 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews

Male model Darien is offered a dream gig: a photo spread with famous rapper Orion. When he arrives at the studio and discovers Orion has mistaken him for a woman, Darien worries how the rapper will react.

To Darien's surprise, and pleasure, Orion is interested in more than taking pictures.

Published August 2nd 2009 by Phaze Books (first published August 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Dude Looks Like a Lady, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dude Looks Like a Lady

Leaundra
Oct 21, 2009 Leaundra rated it it was amazing
I loved this book but it was way too short. It was like getting a big slice of chocolate cake and then only being able to take one bite and having to throw the rest away...
Emily Moore
This story is part of the Phaze Rocks line, all stories that are inspired by music and are titled with the same name as a popular song. Anyone familiar with some of the best rock music in the world (at least in my humble opinion) will recognize the title of this song. I must admit, I picked this story to review strictly based on the awesome title. There is no better way to entice me to read a story than to name it after a song from one of my favorite bands!

Male model Darien is making a living i
Eden Winters
Dec 04, 2011 Eden Winters rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fun-quick-read
What a tasty little snack! Dude Looks Like a Lady is short, hot, and to the point, winding up with a tidy little HFN. Sucker that I am for happy endings, I've mentally added an epilogue where Darien stays a little longer than a night. Okay, a lot longer.

We get some background on Darien; not so much on Orion, other than his real name is Ryan, he has manners, knows how to treat a lover, and has most likely taken a man to bed before. Yes, I'd love to know more about both of these men, but that's t
Lucy
Dec 16, 2010 Lucy rated it really liked it
Famous rapper Orion is choosing models for his next video shoot. One of the beautiful faces chosen from the pictures belongs to Darien, a male model. Orion is captivated and plans change.
Maggie
It's really 3.5 stars. Cute and fun, but way to short! What's up with these super short stories? I want more than a quick fumble and some sweet words!
Sadonna
Jul 28, 2012 Sadonna rated it liked it
Shelves: pdf, mm, contemporary
Hot short story about a music video model who is not what he appears and the rapper who really doesn't give a damn about that.
Elisa Rolle
This is only a short story and it's basically a boy meets boy, boy does boy and... nothing else :-) But all in all in only 26 pages you can't expect more.

The starting point of the story is a identity mistake: Orion, a rapper, is searching for a female model for a video. Among the stock of photos the agency sent him he picks up Darien, a dark haired beauty with long straight hair. In the rush he doesn't understand to his personal assistant who are trying to tell him that Darien is a boy not a gir
Trix
Mar 10, 2013 Trix rated it it was ok
Susy
Jul 06, 2014 Susy rated it it was amazing
Really good. I just wish it had been longer. This one has lots of potential to grow.
Lucy
Mar 15, 2014 Lucy rated it liked it
Shelves: gay, short
3.7 stars. I would've given this story more than 3 stars, if I knew what was going to happen to them. I would've liked a little more closure in the end.
Kyra
Nov 08, 2011 Kyra rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shorts, crossdressing

Even though the writing style is too cheesy for my liking, I find the concept of this story very hot and I've reread it probably a million times by now. One of my guilty pleasures.
OkayKim
This was one story that could have had more added to it. Feels like I only read the first chapter and the rest is missing.
Marcus
Marcus rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Finnegan
Finnegan rated it liked it
Jan 09, 2016
Mike
Mike rated it liked it
Dec 01, 2015
Nicole
Nicole added it
Nov 18, 2015
Pakksi
Pakksi rated it liked it
Dec 24, 2015
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2015
Amber Rowney
Amber Rowney rated it it was amazing
Sep 29, 2015
MaryEhlena
MaryEhlena rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2015
Marie
Marie rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2015
Thespian
Thespian rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2015
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Shannelle Lamour :)
Shannelle Lamour :) marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was ok
May 17, 2015
Marcy
Marcy rated it it was ok
May 03, 2015
Chiara
Chiara rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2015
melek
melek marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Tatum
Tatum marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Fugitive Color
  • Eye Candy (Candy, #3)
  • Still the One (The Best Gift, #2)
  • The Santa Mug
  • To Find and to Keep (Keeping You, #1)
  • Dare To
  • Silver and Gold
  • Gay Since Today (G-A-Y #6)
  • An Australian Christmas In New York
  • Fire Season (Tales of the Darkworld, #3)
  • Different Suits (Poker Night #4)
  • Pure Sex
  • Gaylife.com
Jack Greene loathes author bios, thinking they ruin the mystery. But if you must, picture a handsome twenty-something insomniac: junior partner in a law firm by day, guitarist in a punk band by night. He roams the streets on his Ducati when he can't sleep, gathering material for his books, and watches the sun come up over West Hollywood as he types away at his laptop. Peace only comes when he writ ...more
More about Jack Greene...