Start by marking “Principles Of Perserverance: What to Do Instead of Giving Up” as Want to Read:
Principles Of Perserverance: What to Do Instead of Giving Up

Principles Of Perserverance: What to Do Instead of Giving Up

it was ok 2.0  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
What To Do Instead Of Giving Up

Would You Like to Have a Jesus-Style Victorious Life?

Take a candid look at perseverance as one of the seven components to the cycle of success presented by author Wes Daughenbaugh.

He explains that, while dependence on God is the first and most important step toward success, perseverance brings great victory.

Each chapter gives different tact
Published March 30th 2007 by Creation House

To ask other readers questions about Principles Of Perserverance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Principles Of Perserverance

Mark
Oct 22, 2015 Mark rated it did not like it
What can I say! How self-centered can you be.

All through the book he promotes everything he has done good. He writes "Give up trying to promote yourself so that you are viewed as "the greatest" by others". In the same chapter he says "One day I inquired of the Lord, "What will you consider my greatest achievement?" I thought of the thousands of bus kids I had enlisted to ride church buses. I thought of the bus ministries I had started in 14 western states when I first traveled as an evangelist.
Nick
Sep 30, 2011 Nick rated it it was ok
Shelves: own, quit
I have several issues with this book. The binding was horrible and the pages began falling out. Secondly, Mr. Daughenbaugh is not a gifted writer. Some of what he has to say is interesting but it is hard to look past the amateur prose. Thirdly, he may be a humble man in all reality but he comes off as self-absorbed since all of his examples are about himself. About half way through I just couldn't keep reading.
May 26, 2015 Sarah rated it really liked it
A wonderful book about persevering through tough times. The author uses personal, real-life examples to illustrate his points. Plus the actual illustrations are awesome! Instead of giving up, we need to seek God that much more to persevere through whatever our situation.
carol combs
carol combs rated it did not like it
May 27, 2015
Sunrise Baptist
Sunrise Baptist marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2013
Julian Patton
Julian Patton marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Jessica Whiting
Jessica Whiting marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2015
Joshua Berntsen
Joshua Berntsen marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2016
Melissa Brown
Melissa Brown marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2016