Start by marking “Clean Water, 2nd ed: An Introduction to Water Quality and Water Pollution Control” as Want to Read:

3.17 of 5 stars 3.17  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
"Clean Water" is a book for anyone who is concerned about this precious resource and wants to become better informed. In straightforward language, Kenneth Vigil provides a comprehensive introduction to the many scientific, regulatory, and geographic issues associated with water quality and water pollution control.

Most other books on water quality and pollution control are

Published March 1st 2003 by Oregon State University Press (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Clean Water, 2nd ed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clean Water, 2nd ed

Eliza
Incredibly basic. As a person with a science background, it was hard to read because all the facts were so dumbed-down.

But, this book was not aimed at someone with a science background, it was aimed at the ordinary person who's looking to learn more about water quality, and in that regard, although I would argue still to basic, the book did a decently good job. Its facts about water laws were very useful, since the Clean Water Act and other environmental laws are convoluted and hard to follow in
Tina
Oh yea, all those chemicals we put on our lawns wash into the rivers where we get our drinking water...time to go for the natural vegetative look for our yard. :)
Don Abdul-kareem
Don Abdul-kareem is currently reading it
Feb 07, 2014
Fahrell Giovanny
Fahrell Giovanny marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2012
Natalia
Natalia marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2012
Sitimus
Sitimus marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2012