Abduction & Seduction: Redbird / The Bluest Eyes in Texas / The Bounty (includes: Long, Tall Texans, #13)

Abduction & Seduction: Redbird / The Bluest Eyes in Texas / The Bounty (Long, Tall Texans #13)

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  129 ratings  ·  5 reviews
A collection of three romantic short stories, which portray the dangerous desires of men and the seductive powers of women.

Note: As per Diana Palmer's website: the story, Redbird, is #13 in the series Long, Tall Texans.)
Published March 1st 1995 by Silhouette Books (first published February 1st 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Abduction & Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Abduction & Seduction

Amanda Sheila
I enjoyed it. Too bad I haven't read Sutton's Way, so now I'm going to purchase it as soon as possible.

I think Hank is very adorable. A man so big with beard yet gentle and sweet. Adorable right?

This not usual Diana Palmer, mostly because it's not about a rancher, it's about rockstar. So, yes I enjoyed it but not my favorite. Because it's too short! ;)
Aayesha
Four stars to Redbird because that's the only one I read. I loved it so much, I loved Poppy's gentle nature and the tender way Hank treated her. The story was beautiful, even if it was very short.
Colleen (NerdyWoman) Kayter
4-star rating is particularly for the Diana Palmer story, "Redbird"
♥ Nell ♥
Read only "Redbird" for the LTT series.
Morgana Varela
Morgana Varela marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Gina Boehm
Gina Boehm marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Susie Holsendolph
Susie Holsendolph marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Aneta Pater
Aneta Pater marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Hope Szabo
Hope Szabo marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Peggy Stavropoulos
Peggy Stavropoulos marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
justmeri_an
justmeri_an marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Cristina
Cristina marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
May
May marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Tine
Tine marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Tophunmee
Tophunmee marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Lizzie
Lizzie marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

(1)romance author
Susan Eloise Spaeth was born on 11 December 1946 in Cuthbert, Georgia, USA. She was the eldest daughter of Maggie Eloise Cliatt, a nurse and also journalist, and William Olin Spaeth, a college professor. Her mother was part of the women's liberation movement many years before it became fashionab...more
More about Diana Palmer...
Lawless Heartless (Long, Tall Texans, #36) Lawman (STP - Mira) Fearless (Long, Tall Texans, #35) Renegade