Start by marking “Glossed and Found (Bath and Body Mystery, #3)” as Want to Read:
Glossed and Found (Bath and Body Mystery, #3)

Glossed and Found (A Bath and Body Mystery #3)

One bath-and-body spa employee knows that murder isn't pretty. When police suspect that Venus Envy's new makeup artist has drowned, Persia Vanderbilt knows there's more to it than meets the eye.
Hardcover, Large Print, 409 pages
Published March 19th 2007 by Thorndike Press (first published January 2nd 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Glossed and Found, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Glossed and Found

Michelle Randall
Glossed and Found is the third book in the Bath and Body Mystery series by India Ink. I am one that just simply has to read books in the order they are meant to go in, but as I read this book, parts of the story seemed familiar, like I had read them before, but yet other parts of the story I knew I hadn't read before, and I know I didn't read the second book before a couple of days ago. I am thinking I might have picked this book up at one time, not realizing it was book three, and then maybe re ...more
Denise Zendel
Jan 11, 2014 Denise Zendel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Persia Vanderbilt blends custom scents for her Auntie’s bath and beauty shop and day spa, Venus Envy in the town of Gull Harbor, Port Samamish Island, Washington. She writes a beauty column for a local magazine, does a segment on a local cable access show where she answers viewer’s questions on beauty, fragrance, and fitness, and is in line to get her own local morning exercise and beauty show. All this while solving murders with the help of her staff, her beloved Auntie Florence, her hot boyfri ...more
Linda Stephens
This is the 3rd book in the series. If i had read the other 2 never would have made it to this one.I hear this was the last book in the series not sure why but glad i didn't get attached to characters.
The author had a strange style and the book had somewhat jerky style and tone. The main character was cited in another review as cardboard. i have to concur with that.
The main focus of the book was supposed to be the disappearance of Lisa, a co-worker and friend.At times the plot was overshadowed
Myhotstylist
Sep 01, 2010 Myhotstylist rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the 3rd Persia Vanderbuilt book, and im sad to see the series come to a close. In this installment, one of Persias empoyees goes missing. Persia finally comes to a truce with Kyle and helps him snoop out the clues as to Lisa's whereabouts. In the meantime, Persias ex, Elliot, is drunk on the loose and vrey triggerhappy. What a hectic little holiday its been for Persia and the gang!

This is a great little cozy series and i truely wished the author would contine on with the series. I reall
Katie
Feb 28, 2010 Katie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the first two books in this series and was looking forward to the 3rd installment. It was okay, but certainly not great. I loved the descriptions of the various landscapes and holiday festivities. Most of the characters are likable, but I have a hard time feeling anything for Persia. She's seemed a bit like cardboard in all of the books, but in this one she was a downright annoying know-it-all. I did enjoy Aunt Florence and the rest of the usual suspects. Another thing that bothered me ...more
Lara Ballard
Nov 04, 2011 Lara Ballard rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Lara by: Lorie Ballard
I really liked the last book in this series. I wish there was more written, but I understand wanting to continue on other works.
Oddly enough, I noticed some writing mistakes. It wasn't bad, it didn't interrupt the story, and I completely understand typos every now and again, but I had found at least four mistakes in the second book, and another in this last one.
All in all, the books were great and I enjoyed reading them!
Deirdre
Venus Envy is a beauty parlour, Persia Vanderbilt is one of the resident experts. The store hires a new makeup artist, Lisa, who disappears on the night of the Thanksgiving Gala. Her car is found near a pier and the police conclude that she drowned. Lisa had been looking into some missing inheritance money. Persia decides to help investigate while also avoiding her troublesome ex.

As a cosy mystery it works, I enjoyed the read.
❂ Jennifer
May 16, 2011 ❂ Jennifer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cozy-mystery
This was a good, final instalment in the bath and body mystery series. The mystery was good, although not a murder mystery, and it was fairly obvious to me who the culprit was. But I enjoyed the character development and I'm grateful to the author for not leaving any loose ends, as there were no more books written in this series.
Jeannie and Louis Rigod
This book was about a missing person case and also a domestic violence case. Not my usual fare in cozy reading. The characters are well drawn but the case just didn't pull me in. I wish they used their make-up, bath items more in the book itself.

Pretty steamy love scenes though. More of a romance adventure book.
Linda
Apr 04, 2011 Linda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: challenge
This one may be my favorite one yet. There was something I really liked about it even though it didn't seem like there was a lot going on with the mystery but the characters seemed to develope a lot.
Teddi
Nov 07, 2013 Teddi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery-series
The 3rd in a three book series that's very readable. By this 3rd book, however, I was fairly tired of Miss Perfect Persia and her continual workouts and tank tops and the long scenic descriptions. If there was a 4th book, I don't think I'd have read it.
alicia grant
Jan 09, 2008 alicia grant rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this series and am sad that she won't be writing anymore.Persia and her Aunt were great characters.I also loved the aromatherapy recipes in these.In this one Persia must find a co-worker and friend who disappears after revealing a secret.
Patrice
Jun 06, 2010 Patrice rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, mystery
I think this was a good finisher to the trilogy of books. It wove three storylines together with new information and facts established in previous books. I liked Persia's character growth a lot in this one as well.
Gwen
Nov 02, 2008 Gwen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
So far I've enjoyed this book more than the first two of the series I read. Maybe it's because the underlying theme is different kinds of love between individuals, plus you learn a little bit more about perhipheral characters.
Joanne
Aug 01, 2010 Joanne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2010, ubs
I was happily surprised with this book and enjoyed it much more than I expected to. I am sorry to see the series end.
Lori Mason
Entertaining as usual. I like this series. It's light, but has a good plot.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
These are a sweet mystery series with a twist of romance. I read all of Ms. Ink's (Galehorn) series.
Carole
Carole rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2012
Cyber
Cyber rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2015
Pamela
Pamela rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2012
Ang from OZ
Ang from OZ rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2016
Snap
Snap rated it liked it
Oct 27, 2011
Lisa Kay
Lisa Kay rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2013
Trisha
Trisha rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2017
Susie Fevella
Susie Fevella rated it liked it
Apr 05, 2009
Jane
Dec 04, 2012 Jane rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished-myst
great plot, but the writing is only 2 star. For comparison, I give Dorothy L. Sayers 5 stars.
Suzanne
Suzanne rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2011
Anne Seebach
Anne Seebach rated it liked it
Feb 06, 2013
Jewels
Jewels rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2014
Carol
Carol rated it liked it
Apr 05, 2009
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Preaching to the Corpse (Advice Column Mystery, #2)
  • Bad Bird
  • Bride and Doom (Carnegie Kincaid, #6)
  • Gaits of Heaven (A Dog Lover's Mystery, #17)
  • Love is Murder (Daytime Mystery, #1)
  • Cut to the Corpse (A Decoupage Mystery, #2)
  • Daughter of Deceit (Family Tree, #3)
  • One Hex of a Wedding (A Chintz 'n China Mystery, #5)
  • Turn Up the Heat (A Gourmet Girl Mystery, #3)
  • Elvis And The Memphis Mambo Murders
  • Guise & Dolls (Gretchen Birch, #4)
  • Howl Deadly (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mystery, #8)
  • The Nanny Murders (A Zoe Hayes Mystery #1)
  • The Cracked Pot (Clay and Crime, #2)
  • Getting Old is Criminal (Gladdy Gold, #3)
  • Casket Case (A Callie Parrish Mystery #3)
  • The Flaming Luau of Death (Madeline Bean, #7)
  • Unhinged (Home Repair is Homicide, #6)

A Bath and Body Mystery (3 books)
  • Scent to Her Grave (A Bath and Body Mystery, #1)
  • A Blush With Death (A Bath and Body Mystery, #2)