Hot Spell

Hot Spell (The Wrong Bed #48)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  212 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Everybody knows there's no love lost between paranormal investigators Amanda LaGrange and sexy Jacob Caine. They can't even stand being in the same room together....Well, unless it's an enchanted bedroom. And they're trapped there, at midnight. And the sexual tension suddenly becomes too powerful to resist...

Then that bedroom gets really hot, really fast! But come morning,...more
Paperback, Harlequin Blaze, #503, 219 pages
Published November 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

Mojca
Amanda LaGrange and Jacob Caine met two years ago when he came to work for the PARA agency. There was a spark, but an unfortunate mention of a hated nickname from her youth destroys all chances Jacob might have.

Now Amanda has quit the PARA agency and is about to move to New York with her normal boyfriend who has no idea she can actually talk to ghosts. But before she can cut all ties with the paranormal, she has one last job to do. Investigate a haunting in an old house. Her partner for the miss...more
Darcy
This was a fun little book with a good romance. Amanda and Jacob are co-workers who work for a paranormal firm. At their first meeting Jacob called Amanda by her hated childhood nickname, so from that moment on she decided to hate him. Well 2 years later she is getting ready to leave the firm and they are thrown together for one last job. During this job they encounter some mystical magic and end up in bed together. For the next few days all they can do is snipe at each other. This is actually t...more
Terri Pray
This review is for the audio book as sold by Audible Inc.

Amanda LaGrange and Jacob Caine have known each other for about two years, since the day Jacob started to work for the PARA agency, and took an instant dislike to each other, or so they both thought.

For years Amanda has been trying to come to terms with her ability to see ghosts. An ability that she believes is the reason her father left her mother and that has spiraled into a form of self doubt that finally leads Amanda to jumping onto...more
Khadija
I love each and every book by Michelle Rowen. She is one of my favourite writers, but whats unique about her work is the comedy and romance. I found this novel lacking in that aspect. It was a plot, good sex, but thats it. I couldn't find that crazy laughter or even her unique essence anywhere in this novel. I never thought I would find myself saying this, but I was disappointed.
Shay
A cute PNR for a boring Saturday. a perfect choise for those trying to ignore the countdown to May 18th (Spirit Bound!!!!!!!!!).

Please make sure to take this sweet sweet pill with a huge glass of ice cold water.

Happy reading!
Melindeeloo
A magical clock and a love spell bring together a ghost hunter with the empath she's lusted for but despised, right before she's about to quit the 'biz' and set off to have the normal life she's always dreamt of.

Nice little steamy quickie, doesn't hold up well if you think on it too hard but still fun while it's going on.
Felita Hardigaloeh
good story for harlequin

it's funny to see how Amanda's denial for her interest to Jacob..and it takes a moment for Jacob to realize that he's falling love..

and the story involves magic's spell that Amanda and Jacob misunderstood..

3 stars...
D.C.
So I just Reread this book and I'm STILL in love. It took me forever to find it again because I couldn't remember the title but now that I have in super super happy!!! Great read
Runningrabbit
I couldn't feel for this book, even though I generally like Michelle's books. Too much of an ordinary thing is definitely not good in a book. Frankly it bored me with too much attraction and not enough pace.
Sayuri_x
My first Michelle Rowen and I really enjoyed it. Won't be the last book of hers I try for sure.
Shanna
my first time reading a Harlequin and I love love loved it! Can't wait to read more!
Cara Rios
I really wanted to like this book but nope. I can't this book sucked.
Jamie Mae
Light romantic fun. Fast read.
Erin
Sassy, sexy and to the point!
Angie
erotic;magical
Anne Marshall
Didn't finish
Hannah  Ruth
Hannah Ruth marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Teazia Cockburn
Teazia Cockburn marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Stacey Amato
Stacey Amato marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Jocelyn Chew
Jocelyn Chew marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Adrienne
Adrienne marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
  • Ripped!
  • Power Play
  • Bound To Please
  • The Ranger
  • Her Secret Fling (Harlequin Blaze, #517)
  • The Right Stuff (Uniformly Hot!, #4) (Harlequin Blaze, #463)
  • Able-Bodied (Harlequin Blaze #451) (Uniformly Hot!, #2)
  • The Braddock Boys: Cody
  • Play with Me
  • The Concubine
  • Christmas Male (Uniformly Hot!, #12)
  • Once Upon a Valentine: All Tangled Up\Sleeping with a Beauty\Catch Me
  • Hot under Pressure (Harlequin Blaze #485)
  • SEALed and Delivered (Harlequin Blaze, #505) (Uniformly Hot!, #11)
  • Witness Seduction
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze, #292)
National bestselling author MICHELLE ROWEN writes paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and young adult fantasy, both light and dark, sexy and sweet, long and short -- it all depends on the story! She's won a Holt Medallion for Best First Book and a Romantic Times Reviewers Choice award for Vampire Romance. For more information, please visit Michelle at her website at www.michellerowen.com.
More about Michelle Rowen...
Vampire Academy: The Ultimate Guide Bitten & Smitten (Immortality Bites, #1) Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers, #1) Fanged & Fabulous (Immortality Bites, #2) Lady & the Vamp (Immortality Bites, #3)