Start by marking “Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child (Harlequin Presents Extra, #70)” as Want to Read:
Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child (Harlequin Presents Extra, #70)

Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child (Harlequin Presents Extra, #70)

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  154 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Billionaire polo player Diego Ortega has seen the world and sampled many of its women. Sweet beauty Rachel Summers has sated his appetite--so why does he find his body yearning for more?Rachel knows she is not Diego's type--less glamorous supermodel, more wholesome country girl. But that doesn't mean she has to wear her heart on her sleeve. She kept her virginity a secret ...more
Published September 8th 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child

Lisa Kay
Have you ever played strip chess before?
[image error]
★★★★☆ This one pushed my buttons, but it also held my attention. I was constantly playing Devil’s Advocate with both sides of the H/h relationship. Loved the heroine, and that you got to see the evolution of their relationship over time.
Leona
This was my first book by this author and I really liked it. This is about a beautiful woman who is working hard to become a successful competitive rider. She hopes one day to compete in the Olympics. She meets up with one of the best polo players in the world and has an affair. Of course, she becomes pregnant. She tries to contact him to let him know but he can't be bothered. Months later he shows up, mostly out of curiosity and finds her pregnant. First reaction, is to deny that the child is h ...more
Paula Legate
This was a really sweet romance. Its story line was like many of the books where girl gets pregnant, and boy doesn’t believe at first, then comes around. Diego had emotional issues he had to work through before he could give his heart away, and receive the love of Rachel. I have to say I couldn’t stand Diego’s mother. I would have like to see them work out their difference, but I know in real life that does not always happen. I did however liked the happy ending between Rachel, and Diego.
Jenny
I am addicted to pregnancy hp's so of-course I liked this one. The heroine was extremely feisty and independent which is a good thing but there were times I wanted to smack her! Her eagerness to give up her baby for adoption was disappointing. I didn't really feel the chemistry but it was still a nice fast and enjoyable read!
LuvGirl
2.5 stars.This one started out okay but ended flat. I'm starting to get tired of all the heroines in these hp's getting pregnant and having to get married because of it. I just want to see the leads fall in love and get married in the end! No more pregnancy hp's for me!
Tia
These novels certainly get your blood pumping and this one did just that.
Sue Child
Argentinian polo-player hero is gorgeous, 3D and alpha. He's the sort of wounded and tortured kind of hero that I love and it's handled brilliantly.

Heroine = very engaging and I like that she's a stablehand/showjumper as it's a bit different. I also loved her ambition.

Liked the immediate first meet, hero-heroine interaction, dialogue and sensuality. There are quite a lot of plotty elements to move the story forward which would be better coming from character, but it didn't get in the way of my
Ltlmer2
somehow a good story despite the trite unexpected pregnancy-get married-tormented relationship schlock. luckily the start is good and your willing to continue following the characters but it definitely loses something along the way.
Missy
A sweet emotion-packed read.
Yajaira
The story did not capture my attention however I did like the ending
Funmi
Funmi is currently reading it
Jan 20, 2015
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Anastasia
Anastasia marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Karleen Hall
Karleen Hall marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Pam Efobi
Pam Efobi marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Diane
Diane added it
Jan 02, 2015
Wpfoo
Wpfoo marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Pleasure, Pregnancy and a Proposition (Harlequin Presents #2809)
  • The Innocent's Dark Seduction (Harlequin Presents, #2855)
  • Blackmailed Bride, Inexperienced Wife (Innocent Wives #3)
  • The Contaxis Baby
  • Powerful Greek, Unworldly Wife (Innocent Wives #1)
  • Magnate's Mistress...Accidentally Pregnant! (Modern Heat)
  • Pregnant by the Playboy Tycoon (One Night Baby)
  • A Dark Sicilian Secret
  • Forced Wife, Royal Love-Child (Lombardi Royals #1)
  • Marchese's Forgotten Bride
  • Wedlocked: Banished Sheikh, Untouched Queen (Dark-Hearted Desert Men #1)
  • Bought For The Sicilian Billionaire's Bed (Mistress to a Millionaire)
  • Bride in a Gilded Cage
  • Taming the Last Acosta
  • Heir to a Dark Inheritance
I grew up without a TV, let alone DVD’s, computer games etc that my kids spend so much time engrossed in, but I learned to read at an early age and from then on I was always entertained – so much so that my friends used to hide their books when I visited them because all I wanted to do was read!

When I was a teenager I discovered Mills & Boon romances in my local library, and so began a lifelon
More about Chantelle Shaw...
The Greek Billionaire's Innocent Princess (The Royal House of Karedes #5) His Unknown Heir Ruthless Russian, Lost Innocence (Harlequin Presents, #2920) After the Greek Affair The Spanish Duke's Virgin Bride (Harlequin Presents, #2679)