Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child (Harlequin Presents Extra, #70)

Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child (Harlequin Presents Extra, #70)

3.37 of 5 stars 3.37  ·  rating details  ·  126 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Billionaire polo player Diego Ortega has seen the world and sampled many of its women. Sweet beauty Rachel Summers has sated his appetite--so why does he find his body yearning for more?Rachel knows she is not Diego's type--less glamorous supermodel, more wholesome country girl. But that doesn't mean she has to wear her heart on her sleeve. She kept her virginity a secret...more
Published September 8th 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child

Lisa Kay
Have you ever played strip chess before?
[image error]
★★★★☆ This one pushed my buttons, but it also held my attention. I was constantly playing Devil’s Advocate with both sides of the H/h relationship. Loved the heroine, and that you got to see the evolution of their relationship over time.
Leona
This was my first book by this author and I really liked it. This is about a beautiful woman who is working hard to become a successful competitive rider. She hopes one day to compete in the Olympics. She meets up with one of the best polo players in the world and has an affair. Of course, she becomes pregnant. She tries to contact him to let him know but he can't be bothered. Months later he shows up, mostly out of curiosity and finds her pregnant. First reaction, is to deny that the child is h...more
Paula Legate
This was a really sweet romance. Its story line was like many of the books where girl gets pregnant, and boy doesn’t believe at first, then comes around. Diego had emotional issues he had to work through before he could give his heart away, and receive the love of Rachel. I have to say I couldn’t stand Diego’s mother. I would have like to see them work out their difference, but I know in real life that does not always happen. I did however liked the happy ending between Rachel, and Diego.
Jenny
I am addicted to pregnancy hp's so of-course I liked this one. The heroine was extremely feisty and independent which is a good thing but there were times I wanted to smack her! Her eagerness to give up her baby for adoption was disappointing. I didn't really feel the chemistry but it was still a nice fast and enjoyable read!
LuvGirl
2.5 stars.This one started out okay but ended flat. I'm starting to get tired of all the heroines in these hp's getting pregnant and having to get married because of it. I just want to see the leads fall in love and get married in the end! No more pregnancy hp's for me!
Sue Child
Argentinian polo-player hero is gorgeous, 3D and alpha. He's the sort of wounded and tortured kind of hero that I love and it's handled brilliantly.

Heroine = very engaging and I like that she's a stablehand/showjumper as it's a bit different. I also loved her ambition.

Liked the immediate first meet, hero-heroine interaction, dialogue and sensuality. There are quite a lot of plotty elements to move the story forward which would be better coming from character, but it didn't get in the way of my...more
Ltlmer2
somehow a good story despite the trite unexpected pregnancy-get married-tormented relationship schlock. luckily the start is good and your willing to continue following the characters but it definitely loses something along the way.
Tia
These novels certainly get your blood pumping and this one did just that.
Missy
A sweet emotion-packed read.
Yajaira
The story did not capture my attention however I did like the ending
Jill
Jill added it
Aug 13, 2014
Milena Djaletic
Milena Djaletic marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Erwihne David
Erwihne David marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Flooor
Flooor marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Cristsilij
Cristsilij marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Green
Green is currently reading it
Jun 05, 2014
Devyani
Devyani marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
I grew up without a TV, let alone DVD’s, computer games etc that my kids spend so much time engrossed in, but I learned to read at an early age and from then on I was always entertained – so much so that my friends used to hide their books when I visited them because all I wanted to do was read!

When I was a teenager I discovered Mills & Boon romances in my local library, and so began a lifelon...more
More about Chantelle Shaw...
The Greek Billionaire's Innocent Princess (The Royal House of Karedes #5) His Unknown Heir Ruthless Russian, Lost Innocence (Harlequin Presents, #2920) After the Greek Affair The Spanish Duke's Virgin Bride (Harlequin Presents, #2679)