Start by marking “Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child (Harlequin Presents Extra, #70)” as Want to Read:
Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child (Harlequin Presents Extra, #70)

Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child (Harlequin Presents Extra, #70)

3.35  ·  Rating Details  ·  187 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Billionaire polo player Diego Ortega has seen the world and sampled many of its women. Sweet beauty Rachel Summers has sated his appetite--so why does he find his body yearning for more?Rachel knows she is not Diego's type--less glamorous supermodel, more wholesome country girl. But that doesn't mean she has to wear her heart on her sleeve. She kept her virginity a secret ...more
Published September 8th 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child

Lisa Kay
Have you ever played strip chess before?
[image error]
This one pushed my buttons, but it also held my attention. I was constantly playing Devil’s Advocate with both sides of the H/h relationship. Loved the heroine, and that you got to see the evolution of their relationship over time.
LuvGirl
2.5 stars.This one started out okay but ended flat. I'm starting to get tired of all the heroines in these hp's getting pregnant and having to get married because of it. I just want to see the leads fall in love and get married in the end! No more pregnancy hp's for me!
Leona
Mar 31, 2012 Leona rated it liked it
Shelves: hqn-presents
This was my first book by this author and I really liked it. This is about a beautiful woman who is working hard to become a successful competitive rider. She hopes one day to compete in the Olympics. She meets up with one of the best polo players in the world and has an affair. Of course, she becomes pregnant. She tries to contact him to let him know but he can't be bothered. Months later he shows up, mostly out of curiosity and finds her pregnant. First reaction, is to deny that the child is h ...more
Paula Legate
May 15, 2013 Paula Legate rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-suspence
This was a really sweet romance. Its story line was like many of the books where girl gets pregnant, and boy doesn’t believe at first, then comes around. Diego had emotional issues he had to work through before he could give his heart away, and receive the love of Rachel. I have to say I couldn’t stand Diego’s mother. I would have like to see them work out their difference, but I know in real life that does not always happen. I did however liked the happy ending between Rachel, and Diego.
Jenny
Jan 11, 2013 Jenny rated it liked it
I am addicted to pregnancy hp's so of-course I liked this one. The heroine was extremely feisty and independent which is a good thing but there were times I wanted to smack her! Her eagerness to give up her baby for adoption was disappointing. I didn't really feel the chemistry but it was still a nice fast and enjoyable read!
Ltlmer2
Nov 30, 2011 Ltlmer2 rated it liked it
somehow a good story despite the trite unexpected pregnancy-get married-tormented relationship schlock. luckily the start is good and your willing to continue following the characters but it definitely loses something along the way.
Widala
Apr 01, 2015 Widala rated it really liked it
This is one of normal couples I've read in HP so far. They had sexy time without any blackmail or revenge involved. And they were not only lovers, but also... friends (le gasp). Diego was arrogant and sometimes a jerk but not OTT and still within reason, and his tragic past explained a lot the way he behaved. But I loved Rachel the most, she was young but not naive, had her future planned and still maintained her pride despite her attraction to Diego. But of course somebody had to act stupid and ...more
Tia
Oct 30, 2013 Tia rated it liked it
These novels certainly get your blood pumping and this one did just that.
Kelly
Feb 26, 2015 Kelly rated it liked it
3.5 Stars.

Yep, it's official, I'm somehow still a 10-year-old girl, because this book was infinitely better due to the inclusion of horses, haha! Actually, it wasn't a bad story, just a little rushed in the end.
Sue Child
Apr 02, 2016 Sue Child rated it it was amazing
Argentinian polo-player hero is gorgeous, 3D and alpha. He's the sort of wounded and tortured kind of hero that I love and it's handled brilliantly.

Heroine = very engaging and I like that she's a stablehand/showjumper as it's a bit different. I also loved her ambition.

Liked the immediate first meet, hero-heroine interaction, dialogue and sensuality. There are quite a lot of plotty elements to move the story forward which would be better coming from character, but it didn't get in the way of my
Missy
Dec 23, 2013 Missy rated it really liked it
A sweet emotion-packed read.
Yajaira
The story did not capture my attention however I did like the ending
Desca
Desca added it
Jul 21, 2016
Shanice Titus
Shanice Titus marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
Marsha James
Marsha James marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Fatima Flor
Fatima Flor marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Clare
Clare rated it liked it
Jun 22, 2016
Toni-Lea Chin
Toni-Lea Chin marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Kimi
Kimi rated it really liked it
May 25, 2016
Shandrie Daniel
Shandrie Daniel rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2016
ஐ฿υκєτஐ
ஐ฿υκєτஐ rated it it was ok
May 22, 2016
Brantinah
Brantinah marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
Rachel Coke
Rachel Coke rated it really liked it
May 07, 2016
Irmaria
Irmaria marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
Fatima
Fatima marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Kimngan Tran
Kimngan Tran rated it did not like it
Apr 15, 2016
Dev
Dev rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2016
  • The Innocent's Dark Seduction (Harlequin Presents, #2855)
  • Blackmailed Bride, Inexperienced Wife (Innocent Wives #3)
  • Pleasure, Pregnancy and a Proposition (Harlequin Presents #2809)
  • Blackmailed by Diamonds, Bound by Marriage (A Mediterranean Marriage #7)
  • The Marcolini Blackmail Marriage (Marcolini Men, #1) (Harlequin Presents, #2845)
  • Reluctant Mistress, Blackmailed Wife
  • The Brazilian's Blackmail Bargain
  • Forced Wife, Royal Love-Child (Lombardi Royals #1)
  • The Devil and the Deep
  • Behind the Palace Walls
  • Hotly Bedded, Conveniently Wedded
  • Blackmailed Into the Greek Tycoon's Bed (International Billionaires, #7)
  • Marchese's Forgotten Bride
  • Raul's Revenge
  • The Secret Spanish Love Child (Modern Romance)
  • Not For Sale
  • Mistress: Pregnant by the Spanish Billionaire
I grew up without a TV, let alone DVD’s, computer games etc that my kids spend so much time engrossed in, but I learned to read at an early age and from then on I was always entertained – so much so that my friends used to hide their books when I visited them because all I wanted to do was read!

When I was a teenager I discovered Mills & Boon romances in my local library, and so began a lifelon
More about Chantelle Shaw...