Start by marking “Bound by the Marcolini Diamonds (Marcolini Men, #2) (Harlequin Presents, #2853)” as Want to Read:
Bound by the Marcolini Diamonds (Marcolini Men, #2) (Harlequin Presents, #2853)

Bound by the Marcolini Diamonds (Marcolini Men, #2) (Marcolini Men #2)

When the joint guardianship of baby Molly is threatened, Italian playboy Mario Marcolini knows there is only one option: Sabrina, the child's nanny, must surrender to his diamond-laden proposal....Sabrina is wary of Mario, whose dark good looks and advances are as tempting as the devil. But marry him she will, for baby Molly's sake. The only problem is Mario thinks he's ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages
Published September 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

HÜLYA
May 09, 2013 HÜLYA rated it liked it
Melanie Milburne'n Pırlantaların Bedeli isimli hikaye sevimli bir hikaye idi..Küçük yaşta anne ve babası trafik kazasında ölen Molly'nin velayetini almak isteyen kişilerden Sabrina ölen Laura'nı Mario ise Ric'in arkadaşı idi..
Daha önce aralarında bir yakınlaşma geçmiş ve ikiside unutamamış idi.Molly'nin velayetini isteyen Luara'nın üvey annesine karşı güçlerini birleştirmek isteyen Mario'nun teklfi oldukça ilginçti..Molly'nin velayetini almak için bir süreliğine evlenmelerini ve İtalya'ya gitmel
Jenny
Aug 25, 2014 Jenny rated it liked it
Hero and heroine get joint guardianship of a baby after the death of her parents.

Sabrina is not fond of Mario cause she sees him as an arrogant playboy but she marries him for Molly's sake. Mario thinks he's marrying a home-wrecker and a gold digger--when in fact Sabrina is innocent. When he finds out he is shocked and wants to make their marriage real but Sabrina is not sure she can trust such a notorious playboy.

Good read but needed more plot and action and less inner monologues.
Maura
willaful
Jul 19, 2010 willaful rated it it was ok
Good grief, people are still writing "thinks she's a slut til he breaks the hymen" stories. Whodathunkit.

Pretty generic, though I did enjoy this classic passage:

'She rolled her eyes. "As if."

Mario smiled. He liked nothing better than a woman who was quick with a come back; it showed a level of intelligence that was a match to his.'

Wait til she tries "no duh" on him, he'll award her a Nobel prize.

ѕєяєηιтι
Pırlantaların Bedeli..

İlk kitaptan daha çok beğendiğimi söyleyebilirim. Annesi babası ölen bir bebeğin vasiliğini almak için evlenen çiftimiz var. Kızımız hakkında yanlış düşüncelerde olan bd erkeğimiz var çok klasik konulardan biriydi..
Kelly
Sep 24, 2009 Kelly rated it did not like it
Again, you read one you read them all. Nothing particularly grabbed my attention. I thought there would be more involvement with the baby in this one then there actually was. Not that it would matter but it would break up the predictability of it.
Tia
Sep 01, 2012 Tia rated it it was ok
Can't say I was greatly pleased by this novel at all. The hero just made me feel totally negative about this book and it's so old fashion. I didn't like that the woman must be a gold digger if she marries a rich guy. Only to be proven innocent when he takes her hymen. Eek!
Sandra R
Oct 06, 2013 Sandra R rated it really liked it
I enjoy Melanie's books. They take you away from reality for two or three hours - which is why I read Harlequin romances.
Michaela
Dec 24, 2015 Michaela rated it did not like it
This book was so annoying and tge ending was rushed. The whole time i wanted Sabrina to slap Mario. Also Molly really felt just like a plot device and was not really in it.
Radha
Radha rated it it was ok
Nov 23, 2012
Mae
Mae rated it it was ok
May 12, 2011
Queana
Queana rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2016
Katie Mccance
Katie Mccance rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2016
Jennie
Jennie rated it it was ok
Jul 06, 2010
Danielle
Danielle rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2013
Amanda Ables
Amanda Ables rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2016
Karen Suscal
Karen Suscal rated it liked it
May 30, 2014
Dalyia
Dalyia rated it it was ok
Jun 22, 2012
Britta
Britta rated it liked it
Oct 23, 2010
La Patiperra
La Patiperra rated it it was ok
Nov 06, 2016
Millie
Millie rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2016
Mandy
Mandy rated it liked it
May 06, 2013
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Oct 30, 2011
Charms philip
Charms philip rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2015
Leighann
Leighann rated it it was ok
Jan 25, 2016
Rae
Rae rated it liked it
Apr 26, 2016
April
April rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2012
Imen
Imen rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2014
diannewilliams1bellsouth.net
diannewilliams1bellsouth.net rated it did not like it
Dec 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Italian's Future Bride
  • A Vow of Obligation (Marriage by Command #3)
  • Wife in Public (Harlequin Presents, #2977)
  • The Santangeli Marriage
  • A Night of Living Dangerously
  • Annie and the Red-Hot Italian (The Balfour Brides, #6)
  • Antonides' Forbidden Wife
  • Olivia and the Billionaire Cattle King (The Balfour Brides #8)
  • Dante: Claiming His Secret Love-Child (Orisini Brothers, #2)
  • The Salvatore Marriage Deal
  • The Prince's Waitress Wife (International Billionaires, #1)
  • Banished to the Harem
  • Zoe and the Tormented Tycoon (The Balfour Brides #5)
  • The Sheikh's Undoing
I grew up on a small farm on the outskirts of Sydney and as a keen horse rider, often competed in local gymkhanas and even broke in a few horses from time to time. As I was surrounded by animals, I decided at an early age to become a nurse, however I couldn’t stand the sight of blood and so opted for a career in teaching. It’s a bit ironic that I married a surgeon.

I read my first Mills & Boon
More about Melanie Milburne...

Marcolini Men (2 books)
  • The Marcolini Blackmail Marriage (Marcolini Men, #1) (Harlequin Presents, #2845)