Start by marking “Die Happy: 499 Things Every Guy's Gotta Do While He Still Can” as Want to Read:
Die Happy: 499 Things Every Guy's Gotta Do While He Still Can

Die Happy: 499 Things Every Guy's Gotta Do While He Still Can

2.73  ·  Rating Details  ·  60 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Attention, guys of America: It's time to get off the couch, turn off the PlayStation, and set down your beer (just kidding—never set down your beer). Your days of freedom are numbered. Every guy owes it to himself to do something audacious, ostentatious, hilarious, or just plain fun before it's too late. The time is now for the kinds of things that will be decidedly agains ...more
Published May 2nd 2006 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Die Happy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Die Happy

mark monday
Mar 24, 2012 mark monday rated it it was ok
i finally got around to reading this after sitting on it for maybe a year or so. got it randomly at a white elephant christmas party with some old college friends. the lesson being to never pick the big packages because sometimes a jokester will just put a really small package in that big package and you end up getting something ridiculous like this, instead of the george foreman grill that was rumored to be in one of the big packages. ah well. for some reason they thought it was perfect for me, ...more
Jeannie
Mar 16, 2014 Jeannie rated it it was ok
From seeing the Superbowl to partaking in Octoberfest, visiting Las Vegas to hiking the Inca Trail, there is absolutely nothing here that you - male or female - couldn't have dreamt up on your own.
Stanley
Apr 14, 2008 Stanley rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Every Guy
Hilarious and full of great ideas. If you're a guy who enjoys adventures and having a good time, this book should be on your list. I'm 25 and after reading Die Happy, I realized I need to get out there and do more while I'm young, single and relatively responsibility-free. I'm now planning a road trip (based on one of the book's suggestion) this summer. Not to mention, a fishing expedition, Wrigley Field visit and the Austin City Limits Music Fest.
J
Oct 05, 2011 J rated it liked it
Book had fine stories, interesting ideas, and was organized well. However, felt it was missing. It felt like a pg version of tucker max, "I hope they serve beer in hell." Cover is similar, but there wasn't much uumph. Nothing over the top. Nothing to go wow, now that is something. It was strong enough. Not a page turner that I hoped. It was okay. Could've been much better I thought.
Matthew
Feb 22, 2013 Matthew rated it it was ok
Not very good. There are some good ideas in here, but most of the book is tailored to assholes. The personal narratives interspersed with the destinations were mostly boring and poorly written. It was worth as skim to add a few destinations to my future travel list.
Adam
BB
BB added it
Jan 29, 2016
Jeff
Jeff marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Derek J. Craig
Derek J. Craig rated it liked it
Jan 15, 2016
Beat
Beat added it
Jan 07, 2016
Ed Bevan
Ed Bevan marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Alex
Alex rated it it was ok
Dec 28, 2015
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2015
Kellen
Kellen rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2015
Chris
Chris rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2015
Fred Berlin
Fred Berlin rated it it was ok
Sep 01, 2015
Jason
Jason rated it it was ok
Aug 17, 2015
Jesus Leyva
Jesus Leyva marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Greg
Greg rated it did not like it
Apr 03, 2015
Ryan
Ryan rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2015
Mina
Mina rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2015
Neill
Neill marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Rowan
Rowan rated it liked it
Feb 16, 2015
Jondavid Hertzel
Jondavid Hertzel rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2015