The Encyclopedia of the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars [3 Volumes]: A Political, Social, and Military History

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
In three extraordinarily rich volumes, "The Encyclopedia of the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars" captures the full sweep and legacy of the transformation of Europe from 1792 to 1815. Its nearly 900 alphabetically organized, fully cross-referenced entries provide students and general readers with vivid biographies of politicians, sovereigns, and commanders; account...more
Published June 1st 2006 by ABC-CLIO

Be the first to ask a question about The Encyclopedia of the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars [3 Volumes]

Rich
An absolutely indispensable resource for the serious student of this era. I find myself going to this three-volume encyclopedia again and again while I'm researching and writing. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
Pawel_k
Pawel_k marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
Rizal Muhammad
Rizal Muhammad marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2013
nefou
nefou added it
Feb 08, 2011
John
John added it
Jul 30, 2010
The Boer War 1899-1902 Trafalgar 1805: Nelson's Crowning Victory Who Dares Wins - The SAS and the Iranian Embassy Siege 1980 The French Revolutionary Wars The Soviet-Afghan War 1979-89