Start by marking “The Harem Boy” as Want to Read:
The Harem Boy

The Harem Boy (Gods and Chaos 0.5)

3.39  ·  Rating Details  ·  120 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
It's been years since Master Ophir was Hector's boy, but he's never stopped loving his old Master. Chris used to be a student at the University where Ophir teaches, but since his parents threw him out of their house and stopped paying his tuition, he can only pretend to belong. When Ophir finds out that Chris has lost everything, he offers the boy a place to stay for the w ...more
Published June 2009 by Torquere Press

To ask other readers questions about The Harem Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Harem Boy

Benjamin
Nov 04, 2014 Benjamin rated it really liked it
Ophir lectures at the university, although he does not need the job, he has private means and lives very comfortably, including enjoying the services of eager young slave boys. When Ophir encounters a mystery student in his classes, a student not on his role, Ophir's interest is aroused, the beautiful boy seems lost, he learns that the boy came out to his parents, but as a result they threw him out and withdrew financing his education.

Against his better judgement Ophir take the boy, Chris, home,
Serena Yates
Mar 20, 2010 Serena Yates rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m-m-m
I read this one out of curiosity to find out more about some of the characters of the Chaos Magic series (which I liked).

"Slave boy" stories generally aren't my thing, though, and this one proved no exception. It was a good story with interesting background information, so it satisfied my curiosity about the characters. I couldn't quite connect with them, but would recommend the story to anyone who doesn't have these issues.
Jason Bradley
Aug 18, 2010 Jason Bradley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-d-s, m-m, ebook, bdsm, fetish, a-list
This is a short story from the Chaos Magic series which explores the beginnings of Chris and Ophir. It gave a new prospective on Ophir and made him more attractive to me.
Ayanna
Jan 02, 2014 Ayanna rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed, huh
It's interesting because it's like a look into the past. It's really old-school BDSM fic, which kind of makes sense, given its publication date, but it's just interesting to read now, post-DOMA-defeat, post-bunches-of-states-legalizing-gay-marriage, etc.

I've even seen a political cartoon in which the creator filed homo-odic thoughts under the hall of outdated ideas. It's an interesting climate to take a look back in the past, when all the fear and paranoia was still present, even to those who ha
Cole Riann
Re-read: 11/18/2011

I enjoyed this about the same the second time around, except for one glaring difference. I can't remember all those months (years?) ago when I first read this, but for some reason I don't remember the extremely abrupt ending. In fact, it really threw me. I kept thinking... wait, did the file get cut off or something!? But no, it seems that I did indeed finish the story, and apparently either wasn't bothered by the ending the first time or wasn't impressed enough by the end to
Nene
Aug 23, 2010 Nene rated it really liked it
I really liked this look into the beginnings of Chris' relationship with Ophir. A very nice addition to the series! (Be sure you read the Chaos Magic series first though, or this won't have nearly the impact for you.)
Chris
Oct 05, 2010 Chris rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, gay, done, short, bdsm, 2010, owned, ebook
Good short kinky m/m romance about Ophir and Chris, two of the characters from the Chaos Magic series.
Eyre
Nov 11, 2013 Eyre rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, lgbt
I loved getting to see how Master Ophir and One's (Chris's) relationship began. Fabulous short.
LOLA
LOLA marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Anne Marie Heller Cox
Anne Marie Heller Cox rated it really liked it
May 18, 2016
shakira
shakira marked it as to-read
May 15, 2016
Skm
Skm added it
May 15, 2016
Shari
Shari marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
Eviant Eviant
Eviant Eviant rated it liked it
May 04, 2016
Stacie Shipman
Stacie Shipman rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2016
Kitters
Kitters marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Drew
Drew added it
Mar 30, 2016
Carina
Carina marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2016
Kim Thompson
Kim Thompson marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Lissa
Lissa marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2016
Amelia Berger
Amelia Berger marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
Jack
Jack added it
Jun 07, 2016
Vanessa Pasteleurs
Vanessa Pasteleurs marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
Cindra
Cindra marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2016
Hels
Hels marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2015
Michaela
Michaela rated it really liked it
May 28, 2016
TabiZ
TabiZ rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Precious Jade
  • Discipline (Deviations, #3)
  • Found (Hammer, #3)
  • Healing Heart (Tales of Amaranth, #2)
  • Bound To Please (Playing for Keeps, #2)
  • Thirty Days (From Thirty Days to Forever, #1)
  • Uneven
  • Under Contract
  • Bound and Determined
  • The Gift
  • What Worse Place Can I Beg in Your Love?
  • Word on a Wing

Gods and Chaos (4 books)
  • Chaos Magic (Gods and Chaos, #1)
  • Love Runes (Gods and Chaos, #2)
  • Personal Demons (Gods and Chaos, #3)