Start by marking “Silent Watch” as Want to Read:
Silent Watch

Silent Watch

Blake was tracking the Rose Killer in order to forget the woman he couldn't save. Now there was a new lead: a survivor. Convincing Samantha "Sam" Dawson to help was only half the battle. Resisting the allure of the fiery beauty was downright impossible.

Sam wanted nothing to do with men. With the city. With the fame of her former life as a model. Six months after the heinou
Published August 1st 2009 by Silhouette (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Silent Watch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silent Watch

Auntee
May 23, 2009 Auntee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of romantic suspense
This was a quick little romantic suspense and it was mostly pretty typical fare, haven't-I-read-this-before type of book. I must say though that the last 30 pages or so were pretty gripping, and had me turning the pages as fast as I could read them. I love when a suspense plot all comes together, when all the pieces are in place, and the madman/crazy killer is about to be caught. Of course you know either the hero or heroine's life will be in danger, and that's what happened in this one. Pretty ...more
Saly
Rating 3.5 stars
An enjoyable book though the end admitting of feelings felt too quick. The heroine used to be a famous model who was attacked by a serial killer and she went into hiding. Then the hero appears on her door along with his partner, he's FBI and he needs her help. Her attacker attacked again and he needs her to get through to the victim.

I liked how the heroine put her fears on the back-burner to help someone else. I had a problem with her stupidity though on insisting on not leaving
Mojca
A killer is plaguing Chicago. Nicknamed Rose Killer, for leaving scars in shape of roses on his victims' bodies, he's already taken three lives, but left two survivors. Samantha Dawson has been in witness protection, her death faked by the FBI, for the past six months. Hiding in fear, she has no intention of getting out of her safe house, until Special Agent Blake Corwin comes knocking, wanting her to talk to the latest survivor to maybe get some important details the woman refuses to discuss wi ...more
Beate
Aug 21, 2012 Beate rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: suspense, romance
This book was a little different than what I expected from the blurb. And also very predictable, right down to the damsel in distress being rescued before anything happened to her.

Normally I give these books 3 stars, and I'm only upping it to 4 stars because I couldn't help but compare this book to other books I've read by this author. I like her style, and I liked the story, I liked the characters; so 4 stars it is.

Nothing major to say about the book, other than it was a good read.
MissKitty
Nice enough, good intrigue storyline. Reminded me of some of Linda Howard's books.
Paige
Apr 11, 2010 Paige rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loved-it, i-own, nook
one of my favorite books. I dont know what about this book made it so good, but it was perfect. I havent read many romantic suspense novels, but I might give it a try after reading this one. It had the perfect amount of sweet attraction and romance. I like the way you knew how both characters were feeling. It made it easier to like them somehow. Its a quick read, but leaves you going awww.
LaFleurBleue
A bit short and thus a bit too rushed and not exactly as deep and rich as it could have been, but nevertheless well managed and nicely written.
Jennie Stevens
Jennie Stevens rated it liked it
Nov 11, 2016
Ana
Ana rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2016
Xiang Yu
Xiang Yu rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2013
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Jun 17, 2015
Real Mom
Real Mom rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2011
Mandy
Mandy rated it did not like it
Mar 28, 2016
elstaffe
elstaffe rated it liked it
May 07, 2013
CI
CI rated it it was ok
May 05, 2015
Felicia Mackenzie
Felicia Mackenzie rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2013
Elisabeth
Elisabeth rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2017
Laura rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2016
Amber
Amber rated it liked it
Jan 23, 2017
Briana
Briana rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2012
Kacy
Kacy rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2011
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was ok
Oct 22, 2011
Liz
Liz rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2012
Amy Mckibben
Amy Mckibben rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2014
Lindsay
Lindsay rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2016
Sayuri_x
Sayuri_x rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2009
Allison
Allison rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2013
youree
youree rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2013
Brenda
Brenda rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2010
Donna
Donna rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Night Rescuer (H.O.T. Watch #2)
  • Detective Daddy (Situation: Christmas, #1)
  • Manhunter (Wild Country #1)
  • Beauty and the Badge (The Precinct, #11)
  • Her Last Line of Defense (Uniformly Hot!, #9)
  • Scene of the Crime: Bachelor Moon
  • Better Naughty Than Nice: No Mistletoe Required\Her Secret Santa\Snug in His Bed (Harlequin Blaze, #507)
  • Blade's Lady
  • Sex, Lies and Valentines (Undercover Operatives, #3)
  • Slow Heat (The Bounty Hunters, #5)
  • Ripped!
  • Blood and Bone
  • Christmas Male (Uniformly Hot!, #12)
  • Living on the Edge
  • French Twist
  • The Rebel
1935000
A New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently writes for various publishers. She loves strong heroines and sexy alpha heroes, and just
More about Elle Kennedy...