Start by marking “Getting Physical (Harlequin Blaze, #489)” as Want to Read:
Getting Physical (Harlequin Blaze, #489)

Getting Physical (Harlequin Blaze, #489)

When savvy business student Zoe crosses paths with sexy international businessman Stephen--a Tantric master--she's about to get a transcendent learning experience!
The sex is incredible, mind-blowing, life changing! Unfortunately, it also comes with a time limit. Because Stephen's home is on the other side of the world.
Still, Zoe's going to enjoy every moment with her ski
Published September 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Getting Physical, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Getting Physical

Mojca
After a few of WTF?! moments at the beginning (yin flowing out of her, his dragon organ filled with yang - where was I when they changed the terms normally used for that?!), I was surprised at how much I ended up enjoying this story.

The hero started the story with clear designs as to what he was looking for, and the heroine was so not it until his wet dream about her. And the heroine also had a five-year-plan that so didn't include a hot, Chinese mogul searching for a Tantric partner.
I love it w
seton
Aug 05, 2009 seton added it
Shelves: d-n-f, category
I had read one Jade Lee before (a historical romance) and was curious to see how her style translated into a CR/HB.

I did research to make sure this was a standalone but it seems that this is a off-shoot of Lee's previous HB The Tao Of Sex. The hero starts the book looking for the H/H of the previous book.

I am somewhat familiar with Tantra and Taoism and I felt that the PHILOSOPHY overwhelmed everything in the book: the story, the characters, and especially the ROMANCE. And because everything was
Netanella
Jan 28, 2012 Netanella rated it it was ok
Shelves: blaze
For my first Jade Lee novel, I had high hopes for this book. A struggling American grad student meets a Chinese business mogul and Tantric master. Lots of potential here. The Eastern element imparts an exotic dimension that I was looking forward to, and of course tantric sex is not something you would normally find in a Harlequin, even if it is a Blaze. I was stoked.

Unfortunately, there was a lot of WTFery that just dropped the pleasure value of this book. For one, breast circles. What? As in cr
MsMiz (Tina)
May 17, 2010 MsMiz (Tina) rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Yes it is a Blaze book, but I have read some really good ones. This one is about a 2.25. First the cover is white washed as the leading male is Asian - could have fooled me with that cover. The story felt choppy and I found myself going 'huh what???' more than I should. Over all the story is an interesting one, but the execution could have been better.

Dawn ♥ romance
The majority of this book is about steamy tantric sex similar to her Tigress series. There was enough plot to keep me interested but I did not like the ending. MBA student Zoe is struggling to make ends meet when she encounters international businessman Stephen a tantric master.
Sonya
Jun 25, 2011 Sonya rated it did not like it
I've read a lot of harlequin Blaze books, and most of them are really good, but this one was barely tolerable. They don't explain what they're talking about and it took me forever to realized the "dragon" was his well -looks down- you know. It honestly was not worth my time.
Gaylin Walli
Apr 15, 2012 Gaylin Walli rated it did not like it
The writing was just fine and the story was structured well. I even finished the book, but ultimately I didn't like it because I just didn't like the characters or the story's premise at all.
Mel
Feb 22, 2012 Mel rated it really liked it
a saucy book that didn't slow down for me. loved it and wonder where to take classes :P
Liz
Aug 17, 2014 Liz rated it really liked it
This was my first Jade Lee book and I was curious going into it. I'll certainly be checking out her other books.
Eden
Eden rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2012
adoree
adoree rated it it was ok
Mar 28, 2012
Shelly
Shelly rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2012
Marisa
Marisa rated it liked it
Feb 12, 2013
Cindi
Cindi rated it liked it
Oct 15, 2009
Khothy
Khothy rated it liked it
Mar 07, 2014
Diana
Diana rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2012
Ltlmer2
Ltlmer2 rated it liked it
Dec 21, 2011
Alina
Alina rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2012
Valentina
Valentina rated it did not like it
Oct 22, 2016
Audrey Krippendorf
Audrey Krippendorf rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2017
Shruti
Shruti rated it it was ok
Feb 03, 2013
A Srinivasa
A Srinivasa rated it did not like it
Mar 04, 2014
Bec
Bec rated it liked it
Oct 28, 2010
December
December rated it really liked it
Nov 25, 2009
Sandra R
Sandra R rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2017
Jill Dunlop
Jill Dunlop rated it liked it
Apr 15, 2011
Teresa
Teresa rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2013
Angie
Angie rated it liked it
Mar 13, 2010
A USA Today Bestseller, JADE LEE has been scripting love stories since she first picked up a set of paper dolls. Ball gowns and rakish lords caught her attention early (thank you Georgette Heyer), and her fascination with the Regency began. An author of more than 40 romance novels and winner of dozens of industry awards, her latest series is RAKES AND ROGUES. The first one, 50 WAYS TO RUIN A RAKE ...more
More about Jade Lee...