Start by marking “Getting Physical (Harlequin Blaze, #489)” as Want to Read:
Getting Physical (Harlequin Blaze, #489)

Getting Physical (Harlequin Blaze, #489)

3.09 of 5 stars 3.09  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  11 reviews

When savvy business student Zoe crosses paths with sexy international businessman Stephen--a Tantric master--she's about to get a transcendent learning experience
The sex is incredible, mind-blowing, life changing Unfortunately, it also comes with a time limit. Because Stephen's home is on the other side of the world.
Still, Zoe's going to enjoy every moment with her skill...more
Published September 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Getting Physical, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Getting Physical

Mojca
After a few of WTF?! moments at the beginning (yin flowing out of her, his dragon organ filled with yang - where was I when they changed the terms normally used for that?!), I was surprised at how much I ended up enjoying this story.

The hero started the story with clear designs as to what he was looking for, and the heroine was so not it until his wet dream about her. And the heroine also had a five-year-plan that so didn't include a hot, Chinese mogul searching for a Tantric partner.
I love it w...more
seton
Aug 10, 2009 seton added it
Shelves: d-n-f, category
I had read one Jade Lee before (a historical romance) and was curious to see how her style translated into a CR/HB.

I did research to make sure this was a standalone but it seems that this is a off-shoot of Lee's previous HB The Tao Of Sex. The hero starts the book looking for the H/H of the previous book.

I am somewhat familiar with Tantra and Taoism and I felt that the PHILOSOPHY overwhelmed everything in the book: the story, the characters, and especially the ROMANCE. And because everything was...more
Netanella
For my first Jade Lee novel, I had high hopes for this book. A struggling American grad student meets a Chinese business mogul and Tantric master. Lots of potential here. The Eastern element imparts an exotic dimension that I was looking forward to, and of course tantric sex is not something you would normally find in a Harlequin, even if it is a Blaze. I was stoked.

Unfortunately, there was a lot of WTFery that just dropped the pleasure value of this book. For one, breast circles. What? As in cr...more
Liz
This was my first Jade Lee book and I was curious going into it. I'll certainly be checking out her other books.
MsMiz (Tina)
Yes it is a Blaze book, but I have read some really good ones. This one is about a 2.25. First the cover is white washed as the leading male is Asian - could have fooled me with that cover. The story felt choppy and I found myself going 'huh what???' more than I should. Over all the story is an interesting one, but the execution could have been better.

Dawn ♥ romance
The majority of this book is about steamy tantric sex similar to her Tigress series. There was enough plot to keep me interested but I did not like the ending. MBA student Zoe is struggling to make ends meet when she encounters international businessman Stephen a tantric master.
Sonya
I've read a lot of harlequin Blaze books, and most of them are really good, but this one was barely tolerable. They don't explain what they're talking about and it took me forever to realized the "dragon" was his well -looks down- you know. It honestly was not worth my time.
Gaylin Walli
The writing was just fine and the story was structured well. I even finished the book, but ultimately I didn't like it because I just didn't like the characters or the story's premise at all.
Mel
a saucy book that didn't slow down for me. loved it and wonder where to take classes :P
Debbie
This was good, but stil not all that impressive.
Roland Martinez
Roland Martinez marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Nienke
Nienke added it
Oct 14, 2014
Emily Bramblett
Emily Bramblett marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
Cheira
Cheira marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Fab
Fab added it
Dec 31, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
A USA Today Bestseller, JADE LEE has been scripting love stories since she first picked up a set of paper dolls. Ball gowns and rakish lords caught her attention early (thank you Georgette Heyer), and her fascination with the Regency began. An author of more than 40 romance novels and winner of dozens of industry awards, she finally gets to play in the best girl-heaven place of all: a Bridal Salo...more
More about Jade Lee...
Seduced by Crimson (Crimson City, #5) White Tigress (Tigress, #1) Dragonborn (The Jade Lee Romantic Fantasies, #1) No Place for a Lady (Regency Rags to Riches, #1) The Groom's Gamble (Bridal Favors, #3.5)