Start by marking “Complete Arabic with Two Audio CDs: A Teach Yourself Guide” as Want to Read:
Complete Arabic with Two Audio CDs: A Teach Yourself Guide

Complete Arabic with Two Audio CDs: A Teach Yourself Guide

3.38  ·  Rating Details  ·  42 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
It's easy to teach yourself Arabic!

"Complete Arabic" provides you with a clear and comprehensive approach to Arabic, so you can progress quickly from the basics to understanding, speaking, and writing Arabic with confidence.

Within each of the 25 thematic chapters, important language structures are introduced through life-like dialogues.You'll learn grammar in a gradual man
Published June 1st 2010 by McGraw-Hill (first published August 31st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Complete Arabic with Two Audio CDs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Complete Arabic with Two Audio CDs

Victoria Evangelina Belyavskaya

I have started learning Arabic twice - when living in Egypt, and some 10 years later, when living in Aby Dhabi. This is a great book with tons of explanations and exercises, supplied by CDs. IF I was more motivated to actually know the language, I know I would have been much a success with the help of this set. Highly recommended!
PS I bought this box of a book and CDs at the bookstore of the American University in Cairo.
M.B. Dallocchio
A decent guide through Modern Standard Arabic, but bear in mind that if you're going to a Levantine or Gulf country, this book will not prove to be very useful.
Liza
Apr 30, 2012 Liza rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fine for beginners, but only along WITH an excellent class I took. Arabic I think would be incredibly hard to "teach ones self", as this series claims, though the first chapters are helpful and quite well structured. I imagine most beginner, teach-yourselfers probably only use at most half of this type of book (i've looked at a few others, and used them both for learning and teaching), and this is fine up to about half way. After that, as things get more complicated, you really need a teacher an ...more
Deshwi
May 28, 2014 Deshwi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This really helped me a lot. While not "fluent", it gave me a good base from which to jump off.
Todd
for gradually mounting that learning curve of semitic languages.... I love this series.
Miriam
Miriam marked it as to-read
May 12, 2016
Wayne
Wayne marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Lara
Lara added it
May 04, 2016
Barack Mandela
Barack Mandela rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2016
Joseph
Joseph rated it liked it
May 03, 2016
Felipe Macía
Felipe Macía marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2016
Sa
Sa marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Flora
Flora marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
Ali Bakhs
Ali Bakhs rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2016
Raymond
Raymond marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2016
Kunal Ramani
Kunal Ramani marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Daniela Moyer
Daniela Moyer marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2016
Chelsea Willis
Chelsea Willis marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Tatyana Kichukova
Tatyana Kichukova marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Zaid
Zaid marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Don
Don added it
Feb 09, 2016
Alithea Stephanie
Alithea Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
Hannah
Hannah added it
Dec 30, 2015
olwen
olwen rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2015
Luke Armstrong
Luke Armstrong marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Ajhar.Khan
Ajhar.Khan marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2015