Start by marking “Simon Says” as Want to Read:
Simon Says

Simon Says

What detective agency boss Simon Says, ex-lovers Rafael and Marco do whether they like it or not, including tracking a murderer in a transvestite beauty contest in Ft. Lauderdale - and sharing a hotel room.

Former actor come private **** Rafael may be in his element dressing up as a babe in Ft. Lauderdale's transvestite beauty contest in order to catch the sleaze ball murde
Published July 2009 by Total-e-Bound (first published June 29th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Simon Says, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Simon Says

Elisa Rolle
Without doubt this short story winks at the tv fiction Charlie's Angels. As in the fiction, an unknown man who speaks only through a phone, Simon, owns a P.I. agency lead by three different "angels", three gay men: Cary, the it nerd, Marco, the macho ex-cop, and Rafe, the former actor and make up artist.

Marco and Rafe had something in the past, but after a police case ended very badly, Marco ditched the job and the lover. Rafe has never had a real reason for Marco's betrayal, and probably he is
Hc Lynn
I'm not a fan of transvestite stories. A bit of dress up to the the bad guy is ok but Rafe came across as always willing to be in the part and overly gay. Marco started out the best of the bunch, ex cop and butch. That was fast ruined by sounding like a blubbering baby over past angst. I have no problem with any male shedding tears, or anything. Presentation is everything. It felt like butch turned flamboyant, and that just doesn't work for me.

On another note, it was quite humorous. But again th
LD  Durham
Mar 13, 2010 LD Durham rated it did not like it
Recommended to LD by: Carvedwood
Shelves: m-m-romance
This story was a try at something that never happened. The humor was pretty good, but the rest was not good at all. I understand it's a short and fun piece, but it was written choppily and without much research at all. It was too shallow, with no connection to the characters, so I wasn't invested in the story. I wanted to like them, but the author really didn't give me much to like.
Wendi Zwaduk
Wendi Zwaduk rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2010
Melissa rated it it was ok
Apr 26, 2014
Sylvie rated it really liked it
May 29, 2011
Susan rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2010
Jonathan Treadway
Jonathan Treadway rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2010
Wende rated it it was ok
Aug 29, 2011
JenMcJ rated it did not like it
Aug 03, 2009
Marie rated it liked it
May 09, 2015
Peggy rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2011
BTina rated it liked it
Dec 01, 2014
Monica rated it it was ok
Oct 27, 2010
Frank Claudy
Frank Claudy rated it liked it
Dec 05, 2013
Crystal rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2012
Emilie rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2010
Berrin rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2012
Julie rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2014
Mike rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2014
Ter rated it really liked it
May 06, 2010
Indigo rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2010
Serena Yates
Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2010
Leann Marshall
Leann Marshall rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2011
Elizabeth rated it did not like it
Jan 04, 2014