Faery Queen (Realm Immortal, #2)

Faery Queen (Realm Immortal #2)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  141 ratings  ·  7 reviews
It is ill-advised to incur the wrath of a faery, but it is most foolish to do so of a faery queen…

Realm Immortal, Book Two

Queen Tania of the Faeries is tired of waiting for Hugh, the Earl of Bellemare, to come back to her. A year has passed since his commitments pulled him from her side and she’s begun to suspect he never intended to return. Disheartened, the queen’s mood...more
Published (first published September 26th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Faery Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faery Queen

Lady Raven RAVE!
Queen Tania of the Faeries is tired of waiting for Hugh, the Earl of Bellemare, to come back to her. A year has passed since his commitments pulled him from her side and she-s begun to suspect he never intended to return. Disheartened, the queen-s mood darkens until she finds she has no choice but to teach the earl a lesson he will never forget-that no human should dare lie to a faery queen.

Hugh-s hatred of the magical world is well known and he wishes to live out the rest of his life in the mor...more
Patricia
Not that great writing style, but on devil plot. The story really sucked me in and I wasn't tempted to ruin it or skip parts by skimming the book.

The faery queen loves the earl, but he has responsibilities to his ppl. She makes a deal with the devil to bring him to her because her body cannot take his being away from her because she loves him and fairies must be happy to be at full power. Her body is turning half black. He loves her,but hates the spell she didn't know she put on him. The earl l...more
Sarai
This book was just as good as book one. We got to see all of the Bellemore clan again but this time focused in on Hugh. The one that promised the Faery Queen he would return to her only to not keep his promise. The results his blessings start to turn bad. It was wonderful to see the dynamics between the Queen and the man that she loved. Who couldn't wrap his head around teh whole situation.

I wanted to shake him at times but realized that he just didn't understand why she was doing the things sh...more
Grin
I didn’t expect much from this series and was surprised to find myself really enjoying it. It was satisfying on several levels. Deep and mature characters. Intense romance. Interesting plot. I absolutely love dark protagonists and Michelle M. Pillow tottaly delivered. Very complex characters with believable emotions.

----------------------------------------------
Apologies for any errors: I am self-taught in English.
Yvette
I enjoyed this book, I did not get bored in any area (I did not skip through any spots) When I got to the end I wanted more. Looking forward to reading Stone Queen.
Shanna Trim
Loved it just as much as the first one :)
Natalie A raila
Natalie A raila marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Good Reader
Good Reader marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Creslin
Creslin marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Cecelia
Cecelia marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Zela Rose
Zela Rose marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Crysta Ehrhart
Crysta Ehrhart marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Campbell
Campbell marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
  • A Kind of Magic (The Shields, # 2)
  • Forgotten Sea (Children of the Sea, #5)
  • Forbidden (The Seraphine Chronicles, #1)
  • Warrior Reborn (Warrior, #2)
  • Warrior of the Isles (Men of the Isles, #2)
  • Lust (The Sins and The Virtues, #1)
  • Highland Sorcerer (Highland Sorcery, #1)
  • The Blades of the Rose Bundle: Warrior, Scoundrel, Rebel, & Stranger
  • The Mammoth Book of Scottish Romance
  • Spellbound (Legend, #1)
  • The Hands of Time (Hands of Time, #1)
  • Haunting Desire (Mists of Ireland #3)
  • Savage Legacy (Legacies, #3)
#1 Amazon Bestselling Author
Bestselling futuristic dragonshifter romance series: Dragon Lords, Lords of the Var

**Coming Soon: Kiss of Christmas Magic Box Set Nov 2014
**Coming Soon: Taming the Alpha Box Set (NEW DRAGON LORDS/VAR STORY included) Dec 2014
**Coming Soon: Space Lords: His Fire Maiden (A Dragon Lords story) 2015
**Now On Preorder: Realm Immortal 2: Faery Queen http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00...more
More about Michelle M. Pillow...
The Barbarian Prince (Dragon Lords #1) The Savage King (Lords of the Var, #1) The Warrior Prince (Dragon Lords #4) The Playful Prince (Lords of the Var, #2) The Perfect Prince (Dragon Lords, #2)