Start by marking “Our Fairy Tale Romance: How I Met a Princess in Disguise and Convinced Her to Marry Me” as Want to Read:

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Think those romances in fairy tales don't happen in real life? Think again. At the time the story begins, Andrew is a bachelor in his mid-twenties, living back at his parents' house after a series of failed relationships and employment endeavors. Despite a passionate desire for marriage, Andrew wonders if circumstances and God's plan are conspiring to keep him a bachelor....more
Published June 17th 2009 by Regina Doman

To ask other readers questions about Our Fairy Tale Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Our Fairy Tale Romance

Elena
"Our Fairy Tale Romance" by Andrew Schmiedicke is a short but poignant, funny, and utterly romantic account of a young man's search for his bride, the bride in this case being author Regina Doman. A contemporary story which reflects the struggle many young people have in finding a spouse, it is nevertheless a timeless tale of awakening love, of a knight finding his lady. According to Fairy Tale Novels:

At the time the story begins, Andrew is a bachelor in his mid-twenties, living back at his par...more
Samantha
Immensely cute and enlightening book on vocations, especially if you're a fan of Regina Doman. It's very interesting since I usually read books on marriage from the woman's point of view; this book is from the perspective of a guy, which is really, really refreshing. You don't have to buy the book to read it. Actually, there's a pdf online that you can get for free. I read it in a few hours. I love this couple.
Pearl
Pearl marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Liza
Liza marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Jordan Lammert
Jordan Lammert marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2013
Suzanne Mcguire
Suzanne Mcguire marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2012
Mary-Clare
Mary-Clare marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2012
Rose
Rose added it
Jul 28, 2011
Emily
Emily added it
Jun 27, 2011
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2010