Start by marking “Our Fairy Tale Romance: How I Met a Princess in Disguise and Convinced Her to Marry Me” as Want to Read:

4.57  ·  Rating Details  ·  7 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Think those romances in fairy tales don't happen in real life? Think again. At the time the story begins, Andrew is a bachelor in his mid-twenties, living back at his parents' house after a series of failed relationships and employment endeavors. Despite a passionate desire for marriage, Andrew wonders if circumstances and God's plan are conspiring to keep him a bachelor. ...more
Published June 17th 2009 by Regina Doman

To ask other readers questions about Our Fairy Tale Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Our Fairy Tale Romance

Elena
Jan 08, 2010 Elena rated it it was amazing
"Our Fairy Tale Romance" by Andrew Schmiedicke is a short but poignant, funny, and utterly romantic account of a young man's search for his bride, the bride in this case being author Regina Doman. A contemporary story which reflects the struggle many young people have in finding a spouse, it is nevertheless a timeless tale of awakening love, of a knight finding his lady. According to Fairy Tale Novels:

Samantha
Mar 18, 2014 Samantha rated it really liked it
Immensely cute and enlightening book on vocations, especially if you're a fan of Regina Doman. It's very interesting since I usually read books on marriage from the woman's point of view; this book is from the perspective of a guy, which is really, really refreshing. You don't have to buy the book to read it. Actually, there's a pdf online that you can get for free. I read it in a few hours. I love this couple.
Annie.Boo
Annie.Boo marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2014
Liza
Liza rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2015
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Jordan Lammert
Jordan Lammert marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2013
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2013
Suzanne Mcguire
Suzanne Mcguire marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2012
Anne
Anne rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2012
Rose
Rose added it
Jul 28, 2011
Emily
Emily added it
Jun 27, 2011
Silver Rose
Silver Rose rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2014
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2010