Start by marking “Star Wars Adventures: Princess Leia and the Royal Ransom (Star Wars Adventures 2)” as Want to Read:

Star Wars Adventures: Princess Leia and the Royal Ransom (Star Wars Adventures Graphic Novels)

3.35  ·  Rating Details  ·  83 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Princess Leia, Han Solo, and Chewie are racing to deliver vital information to the Rebel Alliance. But Han allows himself to be distracted with the idea of earning some fast credits. Ignoring pleas from Leia, and the threat of trailing Imperial Star Destroyers, Han makes an unscheduled stop at a hot smuggling hub to pick up some cargo. Unfortunately, the crate he takes abo ...more
Published July 24th 2009 by Titan Books Ltd (first published August 4th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Star Wars Adventures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star Wars Adventures

Leah
Sep 22, 2011 Leah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 4th or 5th grade
If I were a ten year old little boy or even just interested in Star Wars I probably would have loved this book. However, I am not either one of those so the book was just, dare I say cute, for me. The graphics were impeccably done and I could see what would draw in the avid Star Wars fan. I am just not a fan of the futuristic science fiction. On the positive side, I did laugh out loud at all the "BOOM!" and various other fighting expressions. It made me think of the old Batman cartoon with the c ...more
Fiction State Of Mind
Han & Leia are two of my favorite characters from the Star Wars saga. When I stumbled across this graphic novel in a used bookstore a few days before The Force Awakens I snapped it up right away. Dark Horse comics did a wonderful job keeping the Star Wars fandom afloat with their comic book adventures.

This story takes place a year before The Empire Strikes Back. This story find Han & Leia on a solo adventure that goes from bad to worse. After stealing some Imperial intel Han convinces L
Angela
Leia and Han are on a mission to return vital data to the rebellion. They get caught up in the kidnapping of another princess. This is a lot of fun, the story is incidental to Han and Leia's conversations. A good read.
Josh
Feb 04, 2016 Josh rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: star-wars
Honestly, how do pencils this bad make it to print? Even Atiyeh, who is usually a really good colorist, seems to be phoning it in. It's just such a lazy looking comic.
Sue
Aug 29, 2009 Sue rated it it was amazing
Wow, a rare treat for all you Han/Leia shippers! I was tipped off about this yesterday and ran out today to buy it. It's set not long after the events of A New Hope, and we get a glimpse of Han and Leia having to work together to solve an awkward dilemma. It's actually got moments of squeeness, along with humor, action, and the sort of fun that made us fall in love with these characters to begin with. All I can say is it's about damned time!
Kathy (Kindle-aholic)
A graphic novel that takes place between New Hope and Empire (I think). It was quick and all right.

I love Leia. I kind of wished she wasn't the only tough chick in the room on this one. We have the other princess who is "not Leia" who needs rescuing. I guess I just didn't need to see the damsel in distress next to Leia to realize that Leia kicks ass. We already know that.
Duane
Sep 01, 2010 Duane rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Meant for preteen and up readers, this Star Wars graphic novel follows the exploits of Han Solo and Leia as they try to deliver cargo to planets while avoiding trouble. I didn't care for the artwork style but the story is interesting and will entertain young readers and hopefully get them involved in the world of Star Wars. A great book for reluctant readers.
Mary Jo
Sep 24, 2010 Mary Jo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: science-fiction
Cute story featuring Han Solo and Princess Leia working together on a mission for the Rebels. The mission goes a little awry when a detour sets off a chain of events that nearly gets them killed. I can definitely see this being a missing scene or between movies, it's very well written and very much in character.
Crystal
Crystal rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2016
Breanna
Breanna rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2016
Lara
Lara rated it liked it
Feb 06, 2016
Lara
Lara rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Dillon
Dillon marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Adam Nađvegi
Adam Nađvegi rated it it was ok
Jan 23, 2016
Paul Stephens
Paul Stephens marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Dack
Dack marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Mark
Mark rated it it was ok
Jan 05, 2016
Nicole Shelby
Nicole Shelby marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
Christopher York
Christopher York marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2015
Melissa Forney
Melissa Forney marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2015
Yuna K
Yuna K rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2015
Jamie
Jamie rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2015
Andres
Andres rated it it was ok
Nov 05, 2015
James Andrews
James Andrews rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2015
Pinetop-Lakeside Library
Pinetop-Lakeside Library is currently reading it
Sep 26, 2015
Ainsley Harris
Ainsley Harris marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
20006
Eisner Award nominated writer and editor—and your only hope.
More about Jeremy Barlow...

Star Wars Adventures Graphic Novels (6 books)
  • Star Wars Adventures: Han Solo and the Hollow Moon of Khorya