Young Cam Jansen and the 100th Day of School Mystery (Young Cam Jansen Mysteries, #15)

Young Cam Jansen and the 100th Day of School Mystery (Young Cam Jansen Mysteries #15)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Cam Jansen and her best friend Eric are excited about their class's 100th day of school party! To celebrate they're having snacks that start with P - pretzels, popcorn, pineapple juice and everybody's favorite, pizza. But when the pizza disappears from the kitchen, it's up to Cam and her photographic memory to "click" and solve this delicious mystery!
Published July 9th 2009 by Viking Juvenile (first published January 1st 2009)

midnightfaerie
A book my 6 yr old loved, a little old for my preschoolers. A solid reading level 2 book, this reader has a good amount of advanced vocabulary words, but not so long that it discourages a new reader. Used it for his read out loud book, which was perfect. It took about 15 mins for him to read and had just enough new vocabulary words to make it challenging. Also, it was a fun and interesting story he could get into. He liked it so much, he asked for more by this author. Great reading book!
Elizabeth S
I really like these young Cam Jansen books. The mysteries are believably real. In this one, Cam and her friend Eric get to know a new kid to the school.
Dolly
Apr 03, 2010 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
This is a fun story that helps develop children's minds for solving mysteries and for looking for clues. It teaches a bit about foods that begin with the same letter, which is good for younger children being read to. This story was just about right for young readers - not too easy, not too hard. Our girls love the Young Cam Jansen series and we read every one that we can find.
Christy
Karen and Sarah Z
It was amazing b/c the pizza was gone! It was in some other class b/c some kids brought it from the cafeteria for the letter C.
Horace Mann Family Reading Challenge
My favorite part of the book was when all the characters got to have a piece of cake, because I LOVE CAKE! I. + C.
Richard
Good book for beginning readers.
PWRL
Cali
Cali added it
Feb 18, 2014
Shalini Noronha
Shalini Noronha marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Vegeta
Vegeta marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2013
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2013
Ishaan
Ishaan marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Adler was born in New York City, New York. He graduated from Queens College in 1968 with a bachelor's degree in economics and education. For the next nine years, he worked as a mathematics teacher for the New York City Board of Education, while taking classes towards a master's degree in marketing, a degree he was awarded by New York University in 1971. In that same year, a question from his then-...more
More about David A. Adler...
The Mystery of the Stolen Diamonds (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #1) The Mystery of the Dinosaur Bones (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #3) The Mystery of the UFO (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #2) The Mystery of the Television Dog (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #4) The Chocolate Fudge Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #14)