A Very NASCAR Holiday (Colby Agency, #35)

A Very NASCAR Holiday (Colby Agency #35)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  95 ratings  ·  12 reviews
"All I Want for Christmas" by Nancy WarrenDarren Littlejohn may be only ten, but he knows what he wants--to meet his hero, NASCAR driver Jason Bane. Of course, that means his mom will be there, too. And she sure does seem anxious about seeing her childhood friend. Maybe there's more to those old high school stories than she's been willing to share....

"Christmas Past "by De...more
Published November 1st 2009 by Harlequin Books (first published October 15th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about A Very NASCAR Holiday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Very NASCAR Holiday

Judy
A Very NASCAR Holiday
Harlequin NASCAR Library
All I Want For Christmas by Nancy Warren
Emily Littlejohn is doing her best for her ten year old son, Darren. When he lets his hopes rise at winning a trip to spend time with his favorite NASCAR driver, Emily tries to keep him grounded on his chances of winning. Her son don’t know that same driver was his mom’s high school crush, although she didn’t believe he even knew she existed.

Jason Bane enjoyed driving and fans but deep down, he was still just a...more
Judy
A Very NASCAR Holiday
Harlequin NASCAR Library
All I Want For Christmas by Nancy Warren

Jason Bane enjoyed driving and fans but deep down, he was still just a...more
Sara
AlbertaJenn
I really enjoyed this year's edition of Harlequin's NASCAR holiday anthololgy series. they were cute and light hearted. Warren, Webb, and Wilkins are three of my favourite authors in the NASCAR banner, and these stories live up to expectations.

I was particularly happy with Gina Wilkin's story "Secret Santa", and she really tugged on my heartstrings with this one.

I would recommend the Harlequin NASCAR line to any fan of contemporary romance, even if you aren't a race fan.
Julia
While I love the concept behind a romance book involving NASCAR drivers AND Christmas, I thought most of these stories were too contrived and it was hard for me to get behind the characters, who were seemed designed to appeal more to a conservative, practical housewife than to my type of woman. Also it would have been more fun if there were more steamy scenes.
Susanna Carr
Dec 16, 2009 Susanna Carr added it
Shelves: nascar
I bought this book because it’s about Christmas and it’s about NASCAR. I’ve read plenty of Christmas stories, but I don’t know anything about NASCAR. This book was a gentle introduction to the NASCAR world for me. A Very NASCAR Holiday is more of a Christmas romance anthology than a sports one and the novellas focused on the joy and love of the season.
Janet Robel
I normally don't like to read anthologies because the stories are too short. I decided to read this one to start off some of my holiday reading. All three stories had me hooked. The heroes and heroines were wonderful. I'm not even a NASCAR fan but I enjoyed these.
Andi (Andi's ABCs)
Three adorable stories in one book. The first and third were better then the second with the third being the best. I just felt like the second story needed more then 100 pages. There was something lacking. But really, a cute holiday, quick read.
Tanya
Wow I loved these stories
there is just something about a Christmas story that
makes feel so happy at the end.
elstaffe
First one: cute, second: eh, third: meh, but 3 + 2.5 + 2 stars/3 still rounds up to 3 stars.
Donnajo
3 good short stories with the Nascar guys.
Cindy
the Last story in this book is my favorite.
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Stephanie Brush
Stephanie Brush marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Freya Martens
Freya Martens marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Eva
Eva marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Audrey
Audrey added it
Apr 20, 2014
Sassy
Sassy marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Debbie Gabrielson
Debbie Gabrielson marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Nancy Warren is the USA Today bestselling author of more than fifty novels.

She’s known for writing funny, sexy and suspenseful tales. She calls Vancouver, Canada home though she tends to wander. She’s an avid hiker, animal lover, wine drinker and chocolate fiend. Favorite moments in her career include being featured on the front page of the New York Times when she launched Harlequin’s NASCAR seri...more
More about Nancy Warren...
Speed Dating (Harlequin NASCAR, #2) Bad Boys On Board (Includes: Watson Brothers, #1) Bad Boys With Expensive Toys Bad Boys Down Under Power Play