Start by marking “Love Me or Leash Me: 50 Simple Ways to Keep Me a Happy, Healthy and Well Behaved Companion” as Want to Read:

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
As winsome as it is practical, this handy little book-packaged with a colorful nylon leash-offers sound, easy-to-follow advice "straight from the dog's mouth." Communication between people is hard enough-but how can we better understand our canine friends? In this fresh and adorable book, illustrated with heart-skipping photographs, 50 worldly dogs tell us exactly what the ...more
Published October 1st 2001 by Black Dog & Leventhal Publishers (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Love Me or Leash Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me or Leash Me

Amber
Very short basic simple read. Has photos. Pretty much gives the basics. I would recommend it for those who really aren't big on reading, it should be easy for you to not put down and to finish it threw. Some dog books can become a bit overwhelming. I wouldn't say this is a training book, because its not. It gives some good pointers and ideas to help set you on your way of owning a happy dog.
Shar
Shar marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Mary O'Bryant
Mary O'Bryant marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Marie
Marie added it
Jul 19, 2010
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
May 11, 2009
Best Friend For Life : 75 Simple Ways to Make Me a Happy, Healthy, and Well-Behaved Dog Stories: All-New Tales Harriet the Spy (Harriet the Spy #1) Girls Don't Have Cooties Anyone But Me / Out to Lunch! (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo #1-2)