Start by marking “Flyboy” as Want to Read:
Flyboy

Flyboy

Membership has its wicked little privileges!

During five years working for the Department of Defense, aerospace engineer Sedona Stewart has given up her personal life (along with her libido) for her job. But there's no promotion in sight...unless she joins The Membership—a secret men's club where members are promoted according to their sexual escapades! But then, much to th
ebook, Harlequin Blaze #353, 239 pages
Published October 1st 2007 by Harlequin (first published September 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Flyboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flyboy

Holly
Jul 23, 2009 Holly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin
Even though the boy's club in this book was one of the stupidest things I've ever read, this was freakin hot. As in panty dropping, Oh-My-God hot.
D.L.
Aug 23, 2009 D.L. rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Flyboy can best be described as dying relationship with two partners stubbornly ignoring their problems- it was only saved by the sex.

To accurately describe the book, I should probably give it two ratings. One for the plot and one for the sex appeal. I’d give Angel and Sedona at least 4 to 5 stars for setting the pages on fire. Even for a Blaze, Flyboy was heavy on its erotic appeal.

While I ended up giving the book 3 stars overall, I came very close to giving it 2, or maybe 1 and a half- becaus
♡Karlyn P♡
Nov 19, 2008 ♡Karlyn P♡ rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, steam-hot
DNF - just couldn't get past the 'as if!' storyline. I don't think the author has ever worked in a professional high-tech job where women are the minority, but I have (and still do!) This storyline is so far removed from reality it should be classified as an urban fantasy read. I soooo want my money back. I quit reading before I even got to any of the hot stuff. Too bad as the hero was shapping up to be a really interesting guy, but the heroine and the plot drove me nuts.
Adrienne
Aug 21, 2009 Adrienne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Adrienne by: indirectly HollyR
Shelves: library-loan
Ok the Boys Club plot didn't both me too much...and I'm glad b/c I probably wouldn't have read this otherwise, and then I'd have missed out. This book is smokin hot...seriously! Takes alot for me to be totally absorbed, but I was with this. Angel and Sedona make one super sexy couple.
Joy
Dec 17, 2010 Joy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
An aerospace engineer (that would be the heroine) discovers that the men at work are doling out promotions based on sexual prowess on business trips rather than, you know, work accomplishment. When her attempt to expose their scheme fails, she starts her own affair with a hottie fighter pilot. A lot of Top Gun type stuff ensues, which was actually well done. Better than average for a Harlquin Blaze; I'd give it 3.5 stars if Goodreads would let me.
Jodi Lynn
This book was decent, with a hot hero and a heroine that was initially shy, discovering her sexuality in many ways, and I could root for both. However, it was very predictable. The conflict was obvious and the resolution a given. Also, there are a lot of long narrative areas where the narrative goes on and on for pages, and it really through me out of the story. I ended up skipping over a good deal of the narrative because it just was not engaging me.
Penny
Jun 21, 2008 Penny rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Smoking hot cover.
Dee
The storyline wasn't great. The only reason I gave it 3 stars was because of the steam- this book in very steamy....even for a Blaze title!
Nada Al-Karmi
Didn't like the idea that much but I enjoyed reading it.
Cecilia
Like most romances, the plot was cheesy as hell. It was well-written though!
Caitie
Caitie rated it it was ok
Jul 06, 2009
Wendy
Wendy rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2014
Lauren
Lauren rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2011
Janet
Janet rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2012
Trinity
Trinity rated it did not like it
Jan 08, 2017
Nicole Smith
Nicole Smith rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2009
Marierose
Marierose rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2013
Stacy
Stacy rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2011
♥ BJ ♥
♥ BJ ♥ rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2011
Anne Lorraine
Anne Lorraine rated it liked it
Dec 08, 2013
Tricia
Tricia rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2012
Julie-ann
Julie-ann rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2011
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2011
Dee
Dee rated it really liked it
May 23, 2010
Vicki Rainieri
Vicki Rainieri rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2014
Andrea Mihelich
Andrea Mihelich rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2014
Bec rated it liked it
Oct 28, 2010
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • At Your Command
  • Beyond His Control (SEAL, #3)
  • Letters from Home (McPherson Brothers, #1)
  • Ripped!
  • SEALed and Delivered (Harlequin Blaze, #505) (Uniformly Hot!, #11)
  • The Right Stuff (Harlequin Blaze, #463) (Uniformly Hot!, #4)
  • Always Ready (Uniformly Hot!, #3)
  • Afterburn (Uniformly Hot!, #5)
  • Doing Ireland! (Harlequin Blaze #340) (Lust In Translation)
  • A Few Good Men (Harlequin Blaze #445) (Uniformly Hot!, #1)
  • Christmas Male (Uniformly Hot!, #12)
  • Relentless (In Too Deep #2)
  • She Did A Bad, Bad Thing (Million Dollar Secrets, #1)