3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  176 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Membership has its wicked little privileges!

During five years working for the Department of Defense, aerospace engineer Sedona Stewart has given up her personal life (along with her libido) for her job. But there's no promotion in sight...unless she joins The Membership—a secret men's club where members are promoted according to their sexual escapades! But then, much to th...more
ebook, Harlequin Blaze #353, 239 pages
Published October 1st 2007 by Harlequin (first published September 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Flyboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flyboy

Holly
Even though the boy's club in this book was one of the stupidest things I've ever read, this was freakin hot. As in panty dropping, Oh-My-God hot.
D.L.
Flyboy can best be described as dying relationship with two partners stubbornly ignoring their problems- it was only saved by the sex.

To accurately describe the book, I should probably give it two ratings. One for the plot and one for the sex appeal. I’d give Angel and Sedona at least 4 to 5 stars for setting the pages on fire. Even for a Blaze, Flyboy was heavy on its erotic appeal.

While I ended up giving the book 3 stars overall, I came very close to giving it 2, or maybe 1 and a half- becaus...more
♡Karlyn P♡
DNF - just couldn't get past the 'as if!' storyline. I don't think the author has ever worked in a professional high-tech job where women are the minority, but I have (and still do!) This storyline is so far removed from reality it should be classified as an urban fantasy read. I soooo want my money back. I quit reading before I even got to any of the hot stuff. Too bad as the hero was shapping up to be a really interesting guy, but the heroine and the plot drove me nuts.
Adrienne
Oct 13, 2009 Adrienne rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Adrienne by: indirectly HollyR
Shelves: library-loan
Ok the Boys Club plot didn't both me too much...and I'm glad b/c I probably wouldn't have read this otherwise, and then I'd have missed out. This book is smokin hot...seriously! Takes alot for me to be totally absorbed, but I was with this. Angel and Sedona make one super sexy couple.
Joy
An aerospace engineer (that would be the heroine) discovers that the men at work are doling out promotions based on sexual prowess on business trips rather than, you know, work accomplishment. When her attempt to expose their scheme fails, she starts her own affair with a hottie fighter pilot. A lot of Top Gun type stuff ensues, which was actually well done. Better than average for a Harlquin Blaze; I'd give it 3.5 stars if Goodreads would let me.
Jodi Lynn
This book was decent, with a hot hero and a heroine that was initially shy, discovering her sexuality in many ways, and I could root for both. However, it was very predictable. The conflict was obvious and the resolution a given. Also, there are a lot of long narrative areas where the narrative goes on and on for pages, and it really through me out of the story. I ended up skipping over a good deal of the narrative because it just was not engaging me.
Dee
The storyline wasn't great. The only reason I gave it 3 stars was because of the steam- this book in very steamy....even for a Blaze title!
Cecilia
Like most romances, the plot was cheesy as hell. It was well-written though!
Nada Al-Karmi
Didn't like the idea that much but I enjoyed reading it.
Evens Pierrelouis
Flyboy by Karen Foley
Penny
Smoking hot cover.
Jenetta
Jenetta marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Koskinen Sari
Koskinen Sari marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Lawanda Mckenzie
Lawanda Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
  • At Your Command
  • The Right Stuff (Uniformly Hot!, #4) (Harlequin Blaze, #463)
  • Letters from Home (McPherson Brothers, #1)
  • Ripped!
  • Beyond His Control (Harlequin Blaze #384)
  • SEALed and Delivered (Harlequin Blaze, #505) (Uniformly Hot!, #11)
  • The Guy Most Likely To...: Underneath It All\Can't Get You Out of My Head\A Moment Like This
  • Cruise Control (Harlequin Blaze, #251)
  • Just Try Me... (Harlequin Blaze, #270)
  • Better Naughty Than Nice: No Mistletoe Required\Her Secret Santa\Snug in His Bed (Harlequin Blaze, #507)
  • Pick Me Up (Harlequin Blaze, #343)
  • She Did A Bad, Bad Thing (Million Dollar Secrets, #1)
  • Risque Business (Harlequin Blaze #418)
Able-Bodied (Harlequin Blaze #451) (Uniformly Hot!, #2) Coming Up For Air Hot-Blooded (Harlequin Blaze, #563) Hold on to the Nights (Dressed to Thrill #3) (Harlequin Blaze #504) No Going Back