Start by marking “In a Bind (Sex for Beginners #2) (Harlequin Blaze #434)” as Want to Read:
In a Bind (Sex for Beginners #2) (Harlequin Blaze #434)

In a Bind (Sex for Beginners #2) (Sex for Beginners #2)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  203 ratings  ·  14 reviews
An unfulfilled desire. A life on the verge of change.

And an old letter that ignites a delicious chain of events

Zoe Smythe, an engaged international flight attendant, is suddenly very curious. The letter she wrote to herself ten years ago reminds her that her deepest sexual fantasy is bondage. And she's never experienced it

On a flight to Australia, yummy passenger Colin Can
Published November 1st 2008 by Harlequin (first published October 23rd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about In a Bind (Sex for Beginners #2), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In a Bind (Sex for Beginners #2)

Julie (jjmachshev)
Whew, pretty smoking for mainstream. "In A Bind" by Stephanie Bond is about a woman on the verge of marriage who has never explored her bondage fantasies. She meets a sexy stranger with a talent for ties...need I say more? A quick read and an inexpensive light bondage fix!

Very hot, very sexy. I'm especially impressed as I normally dislike books where the engaged heroine 'cheats'. But Bond did a great job of making seem pretty plausible. I can't say more without giving away some of the plot, so y
Mary
I enjoyed reading this book very much

This is the second book in the "Sex for Beginners" series by Stephanie Bond.

BEWARE: Slight bondage is in this book if you don't like it don't read.

Zoe has in the same class at college. She receives her letter 10 years after graduation. Zoe like other women have fantasies they would love to play out. Most times they are squashed. But what would it be like to actually find a guy that would like to help you explore those possibilities. Mmmmm yummy

Zoe's fantasy i
Tasha
Nov 21, 2008 Tasha rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: bondage beginners
I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I was all set not to enjoy it because I didn't enjoy her previous book 'Watch and Learn' which also features the lead female receiving a letter ten years later from her college professor. But this one was very enjoyable. Zoe, a flight attendant, is on her last international flight before she is to be married when she meets Colin and receives her letter she wrote ten years ago about her sexual fantasies. I won't go into great detail, but her fantasies incl ...more
Carmen Falcone
Heather Chiren lucas
Wheeee!!! Super sexy real fantasy fun scorches across the pages in the second book of Sex for Beginners trilogy. At times I literally felt myself blush while reading the heated words. Had it not been for my crazy work schedule, I never would have put this book down. I just love the way Stephanie pulls the reader into thoughts of possibilities...fantasies that could actually happen! A little naughty goes a long way ;)
Precious Diane Aquino
Sexy. Humurous. Romantic.

I'm definetely erading it again in the near future!

what else could you ask for? It being the first time i read something said to be an Erotica novel, I found myself enjoying it really quite very much. The characters were very likable especially The Aussie hottie Colin!! I absolutely adored him and Zoe!
Paisley
This is my favorite Stephanie Bond book. I recommend it to anyone who might want to read a story with a light bondage theme but shies away from anything too serious. It's a fun, sexy story that mostly takes place in Australia - with a hot Australian guy - what could be better than that?
Michelle Tempted By Books
If you are looking for a light erotica with a little bondage, this is a great option. Very hot and well-written, everything you expect in romance plots. Plus, a hot Aussie, all that and a bag of chips.
Maddie James
If you are looking for a hint of erotica and some light bondage, this is a great option. Very hot and well-written with a tried and true romance plot. Plus, a hunky Aussie. What more could you want?
Evie
Nancy
This book made me decide to read/collect Bond's books!
Gjbates
Good romance with a little light bondage.
Cynthia
Sweet and enticing.....loved both characters!!
Haylie
such a cute ending!!
Jehneephar
Jehneephar marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Gigi
Gigi added it
Aug 11, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Marlenna Jae
Marlenna Jae marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Jana
Jana added it
Jul 12, 2015
Ann Brogger
Ann Brogger marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Adam
Adam marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Kris01
Kris01 marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
  • Nightcap (Harlequin Blaze, #394) (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #3)
  • All Over You (Secret Lives of Daytime Divas, #2)
  • Risque Business
  • The Concubine
  • French Kissing (Lust In Translation #3)
  • The Personal Touch (Harlequin Blaze, #484)
  • My Front Page Scandal (Harlequin Blaze #352)
  • My Secret Life (Harlequin Blaze, No. 346)
  • Reckless (Indecent Proposals, #1)
  • Relentless (In Too Deep) (Harlequin Blaze #289)
  • Sex By The Numbers (Harlequin Blaze, #403)
  • Doing Ireland! (Harlequin Blaze #340) (Lust In Translation)
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • Bed on Arrival (Harlequin Blaze #409)
  • One Wild Wedding Night (Santori Stories, #6)
  • Midnight Fantasies: Mystery Lover + After Hours + Show and Tell
USA TODAY bestselling author Stephanie Bond was seven years deep into a systems engineering career and pursuing an MBA at night when an instructor remarked that she had a flair for writing and suggested that she submit to academic journals. But Stephanie, a voracious reader, was only interested in writing fiction–more specifically, romantic fiction.

Upon completing her master’s degree and with no f
More about Stephanie Bond...

Sex for Beginners (3 books)
  • Watch And Learn (Sex for Beginners, #1)
  • No Peeking... (Sex for Beginners, #3)
Body Movers (Body Movers, #1) 2 Bodies for the Price of 1 (Body Movers, #2) 5 Bodies to Die For (Body Movers, #5) 3 Men and a Body (Body Movers, #3) 4 Bodies and a Funeral (Body Movers, #4)