Start by marking “How to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint: 365 Simple Ways to Save Energy, Resources, and Money ” as Want to Read:

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  12 reviews
How to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint is the world citizen's guide to pushing back the advance of global warming. This colorful handbook offers 500 practical, easily achievable ideas that conserve energy, prevent pollution, and save money. Did you know that unplugging appliances and cell phone chargers when not in use can reduce electricity bills by 10 percent? Or that recyc ...more
Published 2008 by Duncan Baird Publishers

To ask other readers questions about How to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint

Michelle
Easy to read, and loaded with helpful hints & lots of info :)
Vicky
Thanks to this book, I will one day purchase a Bokashi Bucket. It's an indoor composting system and it is AWESOME. Google it, read about it, love it - It will change your life.

Actually it probably won't, but it is very neat. I will also have a system to collect rainwater for my toilets, ingenious!

I picked up a few other good tips and the book was filled with some interesting information about what cities around the world are doing and have done to 'go green.'

I already do quite a bit to reduce
Angela
Nothing really new, and some ideas were just unrealistic. Not the best on the subject.
Emily
The thing that is frustrating about these books, is that it is not always feasible to put a new roof on. Especially if you rent. And some if it I already do. Unplug your toaster! But I liked the illustrations and factoids in this book.
Abby
The book offered many easily affordable ways to save energy and resources. My biggest complaint is the book design. Many pages have extremely small text printed on dark backgrounds. It's extremely difficult to read.
Christy
Lots of good ideas to reduce your carbon footprint. Some I knew, some I did not. Format of the print is my only complaint. There was smaller columns that I would have had to squint at to read. Those I skipped altogether.
Marie Summers
I found this book to be anglocentric. I did not like the illustrations and had difficulty reading the color printing on color background. There was not a lot of new information.
good little book - I think we all need these reminders sometimes and it also offered some new ones I want to implement.
Robyn
gift from Johnas at Xmas. we both expect this is mostly not new info, but worth having on hand anyway
Sarah Ethington
A small, easy to read book with vivid colorful pages.
Nina
Quick read. Full of tid bits I knew and some I didn't.
Tamara
Claims I can compost bread. Is this true???
Shannon
Shannon is currently reading it
Mar 23, 2015
Jessi
Jessi marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Magpie
Magpie marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Deepika Ramesh
Deepika Ramesh marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Femke
Femke added it
Jun 25, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Denika Clay
Denika Clay marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
1,001 Ways to Save the Earth Eco Logical!: Join the Debate! - All the Facts and Figures, Pros and Cons You Need to Make Up Your Mind How to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint: 365 Practical Ways to Make a Real Difference Beyond Green Ecological! Join the Debate!