Blank-133x176
Too Little, Too Late

Victoria Christopher Murray

Too Little, Too Late

4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  858 ratings  ·  28 reviews

She took marriage vows to be honest and true, but Jasmine's still hiding secrets to keep her husband, Minister Hosea Bush, by her side. When Hosea's ex-fiancée, Natasia, suddenly appears in New York, Jasmine knows it's not a coincidence. A former mansteal...more
Published (first published June 3rd 2008)

OOSA
You Made Your Bed, Now Lie In It!

Jasmine is a wicked and immoral person who gets what she wants regardless of who she has to hurt. She has done many unpleasant things to people in the past and as a result now has many old secrets. Jasmine marries, Mr. Hosea Bush, a minister, who has accepted Jasmine's devilish ways. Hosea stuck with Jasmine through good and bad times and accepted the past as the past as they tried to maintain a healthy marriage together as a family. Jasmine's daughter, Jacqueli...more
Michelle
There is an abundance of conflict and action in Too Little, Too Late, and as is typical of Ms. Murray's writing style, nothing is predictable and every chapter is eventful and tense. There are never any sagging middles or boring chapters in one of her novels. I love how the author twists things around and weaves powerful lessons into all of her stories. Lessons about love and faithfulness, trust and forgiveness.

Too Little, Too Late has an ending that will leave you breathless, yet there is also...more
Yvette
Yeah...Another interesting tale by Murray
Tracy Darity
Dec 23, 2009 Tracy Darity rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Avid Readers
It takes a strong person to forgive and forget. The truth is, although a person forgives, they most likely never forget. Can you forgive your mate for past transgressions and move forward in life, happily ever after? If your mates transgressions were the result of a compulsive disorder, could you trust them enough to save the relationship? These are just a few of the challenges the characters in Too Little, Too Late, must explore.

Too Little,Too Late was an enjoyable read, even though I learned...more
MZURAQT
Jasmine is back and boy it just doesn't end.

Jasmine bush is trying to repair her marriage from the last set of lies she told but as the saying once a liar always a liar.When her husband get an offer to go to New york Jasmine is afraid that her past will finally meet her future. What she doesn't know is that her husband might have a few secrets of his own. When all truths finally hit the surface it might be a little to late.

I have read this series from the beginning and I have been on the edge of...more
Stephanie
Aug 26, 2011 Stephanie rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
This book is so juciey I don't even know where to begin. This is a good way to show what goes around comes around it can be quite nasty especially if your a bad ass clean up your ways decided to follow Jesus and everything you've been forgiven for comes back to bite you in the be hind but thats the way it goes..

wow I have to say this story was drama filled I love them like that. There is no way I wouldve been able to stay with a man who has cheated on me with over 200 women that is crazy. i give...more
Valerie Williams
Jasmine Larson Bush returns to her devious ways in this tale of two marriages -- each threatened by lies and betrayal. She took marriage vows to be honest and true, but Jasmine's still hiding secrets to keep her husband, Minister Hosea Bush, by her side. When Hosea's ex-fiancée, Natasia, suddenly appears in New York, Jasmine knows it's not a coincidence. A former manstealer herself, Jasmine is very aware of Natasia's motives -- even if Hosea is not.
Complicating Jasmine's life is the secret she'...more
Lawrence
Another good read by the great writer, Victoria Christopher Murray. This book was based on the book of Hosea from the bible and how Hosea obeyed God to take Gomer (Jasmine) as his wife in spite of all that she's put him through. If you love VCM writings and good Christian fiction, then I highly recommend this book.
Kandiyam
This Jasmine character has just captivated me, Im nothing like her, but yet I feel sorry for her. Cant wait to read thd next book, I know Im behind in this serious, but catching up has been fun...... :)
Jeanette Nicole
I was worried about scripture being bandied about with no real explanations. Instead I got a page turner with the applicable scriptures inserted at the proper times. Although the underlying theme of the book is to trust in God to make your life run the course that it's supposed to, I didn't feel like I was being beat over the head with theology. On the flipside, the drama between the Bushes and Lewises was not too salacious or ridiculous. This novel treads the fine line of reality and overexagge...more
Lethea
What God put together, let no man try to pull apart. Natasha tried everything to get Hosea but in the end she ends up with what she started with....NOTHING! Jasmine has finally spilled all her lies and now can walk with the truth on her side.

This book was great, even though there were sometimes I wanted to bop Hosea upside the head. I love the writing and spiritual values Victoria brings to her books. I
Barbara Morgan
Jasmine Larson Bush returns to her devious ways with lies and betrayal.

Jasmine is still hiding secrets to keep her husband, Minister Hosea Bush, by her side.

"Too Little, Too Late" by Victoria Christopher Murray is an excellent read. It is one of the best sequels I've read! This book is definitely a page turner
I missed my favorite show “ Scandal” reading this book.
I was up all night until 2 in the morning reading this book. Jasmine, Jasmine, Jasmine I just don’t know what to say.
I recommend you a...more
Nikki
Jasmine is back! She is still bringing the drama into her marriage with Hosea but this time she has someone who is waiting to take her spot...Natasha, Hosea's ex. It was nice seeing Jasmine squirm about the state of her marriage since she has once been a homewrecker.
Wendy Adams
I enjoy all of this author's book. My book club read this for our July meeting and it lead to a wonderful discussion and self discovery throught he process. Jasmine is something else. Can't wait to read Lady Jasmine.
Brownsugar
I really enjoyed this book! This is a great book for life lessons to teach you the importance of honesty in your relationships. Victoria Christopher Murray has again brought drama to Los Angeles.
Leslie
A good one! Trying to finish the series!
Ericka cannon-mosley
I think Jasmine is slowly but surely growing up, she still has a lot to learn, can't wait to find out what's going to happen in Lady Jasmine
Stephanie
A continuation of Jasmine. This immoral lady does not care who gets in her way - you better move back because Jasmine gets what she wants - until...
Iona Sawyer
Definitely learned when you put it God's hands, no matter what the situation (s), he will take care of it. Just have patience.
Nicole M.
It took me a while to get into this book. It was slow in some areas. There were a lot of twists and turns.
Tammi Lorraine
Read this book in three days.... 392 pages and I couldn't put it down... Loved it!!!
Hope
Took a while for me to get into the story, but once I did, it was on.
Pearl
Another winner! This too has been a funny and laugh out loud experience.
Benzette
All I can say is Jasmine is back and somethings never change.
Darlene Hunter
It is never to late to change YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER.
Sheila Jackson
This book was awesome. A page turner all the way through.
Kas
I liked it. A good followup.
Felisa House
Felisa House marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
  • Can I Get a Witness?
  • Jezebel
  • Love, Honor, and Betray (Reverend Curtis Black, #8)
  • Second Sunday
  • The First Lady
  • A Preacher's Passion (Hallelujah Love #3)
  • The Million Dollar Deception
  • Blessed Trinity
Victoria Christopher Murray is the author of nine Essence bestselling novels, including The Ex Files; Too Little, Too Late; and Lady Jasmine. Winner of the African American Literary Award for Fiction and Author of the Year (Female), she splits her time between Los Angeles and Washington DC.
More about Victoria Christopher Murray...
A Sin and a Shame Temptation The Deal, the Dance, and the Devil The Ex Files: A Novel About Four Women and Faith Lady Jasmine