Christmas Miracles

Christmas Miracles

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Celebrate the season of hope and miracles with these inspiring true stories that will warm the heart and touch the soul…

A man lies gravely ill in the hospital on Christmas when he hears angels singing and immediately makes a full recovery. A little boy with dyslexia sits down to read a Christmas book and realizes that his disability has vanished. And a woman’s faith is re...more
Published October 13th 2009 by St. Martin's Press (first published 2009)

Virginia
Christmas Miracles is a collection of true stories about the miracle of Christmas, times when God stepped into everyday life and made His presence known. The miracles described in this book are of the extraordinary and the ordinary, of the gloriously happy and the deeply poignant. Like the story of angels who changed a tire for an elderly couple during a snowstorm, and of a special nativity set that gave a single mom and her two boys hope during one bleak Christmas season. There’s a story of the...more
Clockstein Lockstein

Christmas Miracles by Cecil Murphey & Marley Gibson is the perfect book to help you get in the right frame of mind for the holidays by reminding you of what Christmas is really all about. The authors have taken true stories from a variety of authors about their own Christmas miracles. Births, deaths, injuries, and poverty are themes all touched on here, each with their own message of hope and faith. I definitely recommend keeping a box of tissues handy while reading. The stories are overflow...more
Lisa
Each year we chose a Christmas themed book to read during the holiday season. We read a selection or two a day. These were short and to the point and very moving/uplifting. This one had more short stories than there are days in December, so it took us longer but I definitely recommend it. It is not a book to read at all at once or the stories begin to feel redundant and predictable.
Chris
If you look at my list of "read" books, you will notice that I don't hand out a lot of 4 or 5 stars. I liked this book. The stories were good, moving and often times inspirational. A nice little book and an easy read, but sorry to say nothing that really grabbed me and made it memorable.
Pat
Jan 16, 2010 Pat rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Pat by: pnachand@msn.com
I started this book during the Christmas season and recommend it for anyone who believes in the "magic" of the Christmas season and enjoys reminders of the true meaning of Christmas. Many of the stories are truly heartwarming.
Mary
Very good, easy read and uplifting. I got this for Christmas so I read it after Christmas. This would be a great book to read before Christmas to have the right mind-set prior to the celebration of Christ's birth!!
Michelle
Beatiful stories for the Christmas season...I cried through many of them because they simply touch your heart. Definitely a book to read each year to renew the spirit at Christmas.
A compilation of real people's stories about miracles occurring at Christmas time.....who doesn't enjoy reading about miracles??
Crysti Klinker
Inpiring stories. Quick Read. But to me a number of the testamonies do not classify as miracles to me. At the same time, some of the stories were so powerful.
Regan
Regan marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Rodrigo Campeador
Rodrigo Campeador marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2013
McKell
McKell is currently reading it
Dec 12, 2013
RJ
RJ is currently reading it
Dec 11, 2013
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2013
Steve Beilharz
Steve Beilharz marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Lynn Johnson
Lynn Johnson marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2013
Rose Forest
Rose Forest marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2013
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2013
Mari Jane
Mari Jane marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2013
Lisa
Lisa added it
Jun 01, 2013
Crystal Arcand
Crystal Arcand marked it as to-read
May 21, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Spirit of Christmas: With a Foreword by Debbie Macomber Unleash the Writer Within Knowing God, Knowing Myself: An Invitation to Daily Discovery Everybody Loved Roger Harden When a Man You Love Was Abused: A Woman's Guide to Helping Him Overcome Childhood Sexual Molestation