Start by marking “Sleeper Agenda (Sleeper Conspiracy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sleeper Agenda (Sleeper Conspiracy, #2)

Sleeper Agenda (Sleeper Conspiracy #2)

4.03  ·  Rating Details  ·  281 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Teenager Tom Lovett suffers from a rare form of narcolepsy that can knock him out for days at a time. At least, this is what his parents and doctors have always told him. But Tom’s about to make a shocking discovery: He’s actually a sleeper assassin. His narcoleptic "fits" are cover for his horrific missions. In fact, his entire life has been a lie. The truth is, Tom share ...more
Published July 20th 2006 by Razorbill

To ask other readers questions about Sleeper Agenda, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sleeper Agenda

Aelvana
Oct 30, 2014 Aelvana rated it really liked it
Tom knows who he is now, sort of. He's not thrilled that his old life blew up, that the assassin half of his personality has killed a lot of people, or that the unification of his personality and Tyler's may have hit a few snags. He's especially not happy that Madison, his unofficial girlfriend, is now involved. But when Tyler is released from Tom's mind once again, Tom realizes that he can't solve anything until he masters himself.

This is the sequel to Sleeper Code, and it picks up right where
May
Aug 01, 2012 May rated it liked it
Tom Lovett, now aware of his murderous alter ego and the world that created it, is part of the organization Pandora--sort of. At least, he's staying there while they try to help him figure out who and who he is. But now, now he knows that both personalities can't exist in the same person. When it comes down to it, only one personality can emerge. So which one will it be?

Okay, first I must say: Really? In a professional, published book there are multiple grammar errors? Really? That is why it's
Sean Randall
Mar 27, 2009 Sean Randall rated it really liked it
"I can see it in your eyes," the man said above him, blood dripping from his lips as he attempted to force the glinting blade down into Tom's face. " 'Why won't this guy go down?'" Wells laughed, shaking his head ever so slowly, his face a bloody mess. "I can't feel a thing," he said. "Do you understand, boy? They made it so I don't feel any pain." The blade slowly descended. "It's a battle of the science projects," Wells grunted with exertion. "May the better freak win."

I must confess that alth
Jennifer Wardrip
May 11, 2008 Jennifer Wardrip rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Carrie Spellman for TeensReadToo.com

Picking up almost immediately after where SLEEPER CODE ended...

Tom Lovett is locked in a battle. A battle with himself. Or, more accurately, a battle with Tyler Garrett, the second, deadly personality that The Janus Project created to exist in Tom when he "sleeps." The winner gets to live. The loser ceases to exist.

When Tom has a narcoleptic attack, Tyler Garrett takes over. That's how it's supposed to work, anyway. But now that Tom knows about T
LadyTechie
Aug 02, 2011 LadyTechie rated it it was amazing
What an awesome kick butt ending to this 2 part story. I wish there were more coming. I think there is room for more espionage, especially with that ending. It was full of loss, sadness, love, friendship, and growth. It also showed how you can find family in the strangest places.

Tom's story in part 2 is full of the agony of getting to know himself in the most extreme way. He also had to come to terms with what his family really had been. Sometimes when you only have part of a story you do not se
Cathleen Ash
Tyler has no problem getting on the compound. The idiot guards mistake his southern drawl for someone stupid like themselves. Not that he hadn't figured out 105 ways to take them out by the time they finally brought him to their leader….two of the ways even left them alive! Father Cook, leader of the New Dawn, was gearing up for a terrorist attack against the government - the New Dawn hated government.
Good thing I'm the wonder oby, Tyler thought, then let his anger take over and killed everyone
Marya
Dec 08, 2009 Marya rated it it was ok
Shelves: teen-thrillers
Well the first outing was decent, but in this second book, I had one major problem:

Mutant. Cyber. BioWeapons-toting. Monkey.

And I don't mean great ape. I mean the cute little guys with the long tails that act so silly at the zoo. Sure, monkeys can be freaky. But with cybernetic implants? That's just over the top.

That pretty much ruined the book for me. On the other hand, younger fans of 007 may not find that image so ridiculous.
Donna
May 08, 2009 Donna rated it really liked it
This is the conclusion of Tom Lovett's campaign against the evil govenment agency that killed his parents, created a split sub personality that works as an assassin for the agency, and then placed him with 2 handler agents that have always told him they were his parents.
The book is so well done you hate to see the resolution and conclusion of the series.
Vivian
Jan 15, 2011 Vivian rated it it was amazing
Tracey Weyer
Mar 08, 2014 Tracey Weyer rated it it was amazing
loved it
Robin
Jan 02, 2011 Robin rated it it was amazing
Sleeper Agenda was somehow a thrilling book in the Sleeper Conspiracy by Thomas Sniegoski... Like its book one, Sleeper Code, no boring chapters involved, characters are awesome, lots of revelations, emotions, especially the love of mother and son... hope there is a book 3 in this sleeper conspiracy series.. =)
SoAmy
Jul 02, 2008 SoAmy rated it liked it
Shelves: young_adult
Sleeper Conspiracy Part 2. Fun read, more action than the first. I *loved* all the headspace details, but some truly random and boring flashbacks took this from a solid 4 to a 3.
Sue
Jul 09, 2009 Sue rated it really liked it
While I had issues with tthe language in the first book, the second book was just fine. I enjoyed the action of these books and found them to be real page turners.
Caitlinleah
Jun 05, 2011 Caitlinleah rated it liked it
eh, it was alright. there wasn't nearly enough of the romance for me. i'm glad there was a happy ending- but it really wasn't my type of book.
Julia
Nov 24, 2009 Julia rated it really liked it
Liked it as much as the first one.

I still like Tyler better than Tom.

Recommended to people wanting action.
Angela
Oct 08, 2008 Angela rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult
Conclusion of the duology. Interesting concept and lots of intrigue. Good for older readers of Alex Rider series.
Lorelle
Jun 25, 2008 Lorelle rated it really liked it
Like the previous book in the series, I enjoyed it but was irked by all the cussing.
Ashley
Mar 12, 2015 Ashley rated it liked it
This was such a cool book to read. I think it would make an awesome movie!
Callie
Mar 22, 2010 Callie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wasn-t-too-bad
The author really could have added so much more to the end of the book.
Maureen
love it!!i read its previous book and this book in a matter of 2 days!
Karin
Aug 06, 2008 Karin rated it liked it
See the review listed under the first book in this series, SLEEPER CODE.
Jered M
Oct 04, 2010 Jered M rated it really liked it
Another good book the 2nd book in the series.
Chris
Jan 17, 2008 Chris rated it it was amazing
Great second\closer book.
Nic Arenburg
Nic Arenburg rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2016
Anna-pines
Anna-pines marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
Just_Sammie
Just_Sammie marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2016
Lauren
Lauren added it
Apr 18, 2016
J
J added it
Mar 23, 2016
  • Power
  • The Devil's Breath (Danger Zone, #1)
  • Reckoning (The Fallen, #4)
  • Thieves Like Us (Thieves Like Us, #1)
  • The Dead Gentleman
  • Blood Money (Alpha Force, #7)
  • Dragon and Slave (Dragonback, #3)
  • Roll Call (Traces, #3)
  • In the Path of Falling Objects
Tom Sniegoski is the name under which Thomas E. Sniegoski publishes some YA and comics.
More about Tom Sniegoski...

Sleeper Conspiracy (2 books)
  • Sleeper Code (Sleeper Conspiracy, #1)