Start by marking “Sleeper Agenda (Sleeper Conspiracy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sleeper Agenda (Sleeper Conspiracy, #2)

Sleeper Agenda (Sleeper Conspiracy #2)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  265 ratings  ·  23 reviews
Teenager Tom Lovett suffers from a rare form of narcolepsy that can knock him out for days at a time. At least, this is what his parents and doctors have always told him. But Tom’s about to make a shocking discovery: He’s actually a sleeper assassin. His narcoleptic "fits" are cover for his horrific missions. In fact, his entire life has been a lie. The truth is, Tom share ...more
Published July 20th 2006 by Razorbill

To ask other readers questions about Sleeper Agenda, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sleeper Agenda

Fledgling by Mark A. CooperThe Recruit by Robert MuchamoreSilverFin by Charlie HigsonCross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally CarterRussian Roulette by Anthony Horowitz
Books Like Alex Rider
294th out of 832 books — 533 voters
The Way of Kings by Brandon SandersonKing of Thorns by Mark  LawrencePrince of Thorns by Mark  LawrenceThe False Prince by Jennifer A. NielsenBlood Song by Anthony  Ryan
All the Books I've Enjoyed Immensely So Far
41st out of 138 books — 39 voters

More lists with this book...

Aelvana
Tom knows who he is now, sort of. He's not thrilled that his old life blew up, that the assassin half of his personality has killed a lot of people, or that the unification of his personality and Tyler's may have hit a few snags. He's especially not happy that Madison, his unofficial girlfriend, is now involved. But when Tyler is released from Tom's mind once again, Tom realizes that he can't solve anything until he masters himself.

This is the sequel to Sleeper Code, and it picks up right where
May
Tom Lovett, now aware of his murderous alter ego and the world that created it, is part of the organization Pandora--sort of. At least, he's staying there while they try to help him figure out who and who he is. But now, now he knows that both personalities can't exist in the same person. When it comes down to it, only one personality can emerge. So which one will it be?

Okay, first I must say: Really? In a professional, published book there are multiple grammar errors? Really? That is why it's
Sean Randall
"I can see it in your eyes," the man said above him, blood dripping from his lips as he attempted to force the glinting blade down into Tom's face. " 'Why won't this guy go down?'" Wells laughed, shaking his head ever so slowly, his face a bloody mess. "I can't feel a thing," he said. "Do you understand, boy? They made it so I don't feel any pain." The blade slowly descended. "It's a battle of the science projects," Wells grunted with exertion. "May the better freak win."

I must confess that alth
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Carrie Spellman for TeensReadToo.com

Picking up almost immediately after where SLEEPER CODE ended...

Tom Lovett is locked in a battle. A battle with himself. Or, more accurately, a battle with Tyler Garrett, the second, deadly personality that The Janus Project created to exist in Tom when he "sleeps." The winner gets to live. The loser ceases to exist.

When Tom has a narcoleptic attack, Tyler Garrett takes over. That's how it's supposed to work, anyway. But now that Tom knows about T
LadyTechie
What an awesome kick butt ending to this 2 part story. I wish there were more coming. I think there is room for more espionage, especially with that ending. It was full of loss, sadness, love, friendship, and growth. It also showed how you can find family in the strangest places.

Tom's story in part 2 is full of the agony of getting to know himself in the most extreme way. He also had to come to terms with what his family really had been. Sometimes when you only have part of a story you do not se
Cathleen Ash
Tyler has no problem getting on the compound. The idiot guards mistake his southern drawl for someone stupid like themselves. Not that he hadn't figured out 105 ways to take them out by the time they finally brought him to their leader….two of the ways even left them alive! Father Cook, leader of the New Dawn, was gearing up for a terrorist attack against the government - the New Dawn hated government.
Good thing I'm the wonder oby, Tyler thought, then let his anger take over and killed everyone
Marya
Well the first outing was decent, but in this second book, I had one major problem:

Mutant. Cyber. BioWeapons-toting. Monkey.

And I don't mean great ape. I mean the cute little guys with the long tails that act so silly at the zoo. Sure, monkeys can be freaky. But with cybernetic implants? That's just over the top.

That pretty much ruined the book for me. On the other hand, younger fans of 007 may not find that image so ridiculous.
Donna
This is the conclusion of Tom Lovett's campaign against the evil govenment agency that killed his parents, created a split sub personality that works as an assassin for the agency, and then placed him with 2 handler agents that have always told him they were his parents.
The book is so well done you hate to see the resolution and conclusion of the series.
Vivian
Robin
Sleeper Agenda was somehow a thrilling book in the Sleeper Conspiracy by Thomas Sniegoski... Like its book one, Sleeper Code, no boring chapters involved, characters are awesome, lots of revelations, emotions, especially the love of mother and son... hope there is a book 3 in this sleeper conspiracy series.. =)
Sori
Sleeper Conspiracy Part 2. Fun read, more action than the first. I *loved* all the headspace details, but some truly random and boring flashbacks took this from a solid 4 to a 3.
Sue
While I had issues with tthe language in the first book, the second book was just fine. I enjoyed the action of these books and found them to be real page turners.
Caitlinleah
eh, it was alright. there wasn't nearly enough of the romance for me. i'm glad there was a happy ending- but it really wasn't my type of book.
Julia
Liked it as much as the first one.

I still like Tyler better than Tom.

Recommended to people wanting action.
Angela
Conclusion of the duology. Interesting concept and lots of intrigue. Good for older readers of Alex Rider series.
Lorelle
Like the previous book in the series, I enjoyed it but was irked by all the cussing.
Ashley
This was such a cool book to read. I think it would make an awesome movie!
Callie
The author really could have added so much more to the end of the book.
Maureen
love it!!i read its previous book and this book in a matter of 2 days!
Karin
See the review listed under the first book in this series, SLEEPER CODE.
Jered M
Another good book the 2nd book in the series.
Chris
Great second\closer book.
George Johnson
George Johnson marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
azerjaban
azerjaban marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
  • The Devil's Breath (Danger Zone, #1)
  • Reckoning (The Fallen, #4)
  • Power
  • The Dead Gentleman
  • Thieves Like Us
  • Dragon and Herdsman (Dragonback, #4)
  • Roll Call (Traces, #3)
  • Fault Line (Alpha Force, #8)
  • The Thirteenth Skull (Alfred Kropp, #3)
Tom Sniegoski is the name under which Thomas E. Sniegoski publishes some YA and comics.
More about Tom Sniegoski...

Sleeper Conspiracy (2 books)
  • Sleeper Code (Sleeper Conspiracy, #1)
Bone: Quest for the Spark, Vol. 1 Bone: Quest for the Spark, Vol. 2 Sleeper Code (Sleeper Conspiracy, #1) Bone: Quest for the Spark Vol. 3 The Brimstone Network (The Brimstone Network, #1)