Start by marking “Begin Smart™ Quack! Quack!” as Want to Read:
Begin Smart™ Quack! Quack!

Begin Smart™ Quack! Quack!

3.73  ·  Rating Details  ·  11 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Lamb says “maa,” doggie says “woof,” crow says “caw caw”—and baby laughs with joy. The shiny embossed and laminated pictures of animals seem to jump from the page, inviting babies to reach out and touch. As they become more familiar with the book, children will enjoy imitating the sounds each friendly creature makes.
Board Book, 14 pages
Published December 2nd 2008 by Begin Smart

To ask other readers questions about Begin Smart™ Quack! Quack!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Begin Smart™ Quack! Quack!

Aishe
Jan 24, 2012 Aishe rated it really liked it
This book is recommended for babies older than one month, but I find the color scheme, with it's use of black, white, and red appeals to our one month old son. He also seems to get a kick out of the repetitive sounds of the animals. I'd say a good early book for infants younger than the those suggested on the back cover. And to think it was one of the books weeded out by our local library! We read it several times a night, several nights a week.
jacky
Feb 15, 2013 jacky rated it liked it
Shelves: lib-aub, board-books
I liked most things about this book. The illustrations presented the animals in a way that would be appealing to babies. It had the animal sounds. But I thought if all you did was just read it straight through it was a bit scripted. Parents could use a book like Lucy Cousin's Farm Animals and create their own more interesting text that covered the same information and more based on their child's reactions.
Katrina
Jul 21, 2009 Katrina rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: 6 Months-1 Year Olds
Shelves: storytime, boardbook
Another great installment in the Begin Smart series, this book focuses on encouraging animal recognition, listening, and imitating.
Jessica Villanueva
Jessica Villanueva rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2016
Grey
Grey rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2015
Sancha
Sancha marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was ok
Mar 09, 2014
Latricia
Latricia marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
Adrian
Adrian added it
Aug 07, 2013
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
May 20, 2013
Britney N
Britney N rated it liked it
May 05, 2013
Bret
Bret added it
Oct 23, 2012
Angie
Angie added it
Apr 13, 2012
J
J rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2011
Jennifer rated it liked it
Apr 08, 2010
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2010
Nadia
Nadia rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2010