Start by marking “چه کسی پنیر مرا جا بجا کرد؟ ” as Want to Read:
چه کسی پنیر مرا جا بجا کرد؟

چه کسی پنیر مرا جا بجا کرد؟

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  183,668 ratings  ·  5,964 reviews
Written by Spencer Johnson, coauthor of The One Minute Manager, this enlightening and amusing story illustrates the vital importance of being able to deal with unexpected change. Who Moved My Cheese? is often distributed by managers to employees as a motivational tool, but the lessons it teaches can benefit literally anyone, young or old, rich or poor, looking for less str ...more
Published 2009 by نشر اختران (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about چه کسی پنیر مرا جا بجا کرد؟, please sign up.

Jodi Our book club just read and discussed; Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist. Overwhelming good feed back about The Alchemist. Now, for October 2015, we will…moreOur book club just read and discussed; Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist. Overwhelming good feed back about The Alchemist. Now, for October 2015, we will be reading "Who Moved My Cheese?" I think, b/c of negative reviews, we will have to discuss in what ways can it promote personal change in us? And those who do not like the book, think it simpleton, well...I venture to think....they are resisting something in their own lives.(less)

Seizure Romero
Dec 04, 2013 Seizure Romero rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who can't find his/her own ass using both hands & a flashlight.
Shelves: shite, overblown
SPOILER ALERT! I am going to save anyone who thinks they need to read this book time & money by summarizing the entire book in the next two sentences: Things change. Learn to adapt.

You're welcome. If you still feel the need to spend money please contact me & I will tell you where to send it.
Sep 26, 2007 Brian rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: mice w/ teeny tennis shoes.
You can read this book in about 45 minutes, but it will feel like a week. I think that I would have enjoyed the Spanish version better. I don't speak Spanish.

I don't know whether the authors of this book have an employer, but if they do, I would recommend a "random" drug test.

This book is about a team of two mice and a team of two minature exectives who each slide into a pair of size 0.005 sneakers and run through a maze in search of cheese. All goes well--until somebody moved the cheese! Chaos
This is a book about victimized lower and middle class mice trapped in a corporate capitalist maze, forced by The Man to scurry around, looking for "The Cheese" (salary, 401K, maybe even decent PPO or HMO). Then The Man (maybe Boeing, maybe American Airlines, maybe Monsanto--whoever) MOVES THE CHEESE because it interferes with his quarterly earnings reports or THE CHEESE will be more cost effective if it is shipped to China or Rwanda where labor is cheaper. So what are the mice supposed to do? A ...more
Apr 05, 2013 Max rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: The habitually defeated
Recommended to Max by: The 1st date that never happened
When I saw a hot hispanic girl reading this book I used it as a conversation starter.
"What are you reading?"
She opened up and told me it was the best book she had read in a long time and it really helped her in her social, professional, and her family lives. In order to impress her with my devotion I took down her phone number and immediately read the thing to secure a successful conversation on our upcoming date.
After pondering the fact that she loved this book more than my neighbor loves N
Rehab Ali suliman
فكرة الكتاب ملخصة في مقدمته :
من الذي حرك قطعة الجبن الخاصه بي ؟ هي حكايه رمزيه ذات مغزى اخلاقي تكشف اعمق الحقائق حول التغيير ، انها قصه مسليه
تنويريه تدور حول اربعه اشخاص يعيشون في متاهة ويبحثون عن قطع الجبن التي تمدهم بالغذاء وبالسعاده أيضاً .
اثنان منهم فأران يطلق عليهما سنيف و سكوري والاثنان الآخران قزمان في حجم الفئران ولكنهما يتصرفان كالبشر ويدعيان هيم و هاو
والجبن ماهو الا استعاره مجازيه عما تريد أن تحققه في حياتك سواء أكان وظيفه مرموقه أو علاقه حب أو مركز أو صحه جيده أو سلام العقل و الروح
For years I have managed to avoid reading the popular book Who Moved My Cheese? However, it was recently recommended to me because I mentioned that I'm not especially enthusiastic about change.

I wish I could un-read this book. I thought it was overly simplistic and rather insulting to any intelligent person. This book contains such clever little proverbs as "He was happy when he wasn't being run by his fears" (in other words, just stop being afraid, and you'll be happy). Ok, good, I'll try that
Ben Briggs
Jan 30, 2008 Ben Briggs rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: nobody I like
Silly little self promoting book. First third is a bunch of people sitting around talking about this new silver-bullet omniscient business book that changed their lives.

Middle third is this fairy tale that I can sum up in five (5) words: SHIT HAPPENS, GET OVER IT.

And finally the most insulting part is the last third where that group of high-potential future cult followers reassembles and discusses this epiphany of a book that they have read and they all agree to buy copies for all of their fri
Sep 23, 2008 Tony rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: its author, to be read forever and ever in Hell
It requires a unique sort of demonic skill to take the utterly obvious, lather it with sentimentality, turn it into an animal story, give it a big font and wide margins so that what really ought to be a pamphlet handed out for free on subways becomes instead a "book," and then expect businesspeople to buy it.

Which they did. God help us all.
Otsu yee
Oct 05, 2007 Otsu yee rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: someone who is willing to look at themselves and decide how they feel about change
When my boss first gave me this book to read, I was definately in place where I had no interest in even knowing what my attitude was towards change. After taking an hour to read the book, I found it to be ridiculous and that it didn't apply to me at all -- "I had always been an advocate for change, what the hell was my boss trying to tell me?"

After going through some difficult times at work with restructure and having to change peoples' roles and responsibilities, I decided to re-read the story
This book reminds me of an old Groucho Marx routine: Patient: Doctor, I get a stabbing pain in my eye every time I take a drink of tea. What should I do? Doctor: Take the spoon out of the cup. [rim-shot]. Sadly, the lack of ability to see the obvious is pandemic in the corporate world, so I am not at all surprised that this restatement of the obvious was such a major hit in the business world. Not that I am cynical after my life as a corporate prisoner, but my observation is that there really ar ...more
Nad Mustafa
عندما يتغير ما حولنا.. قد نستغربه ومن ثم نغض الطرف عنه.. قد نحاربه.. قد نعيش معه!
تصرفاتنا فرع عن تصوراتنا
التغيير يأتي من الداخل
علينا ملاحظة التغييرات الطفيفة والتنبه لها لأنها قد تؤدي لتغييرات جذرية
الحياة وتيرة من التغييرات علينا التكيف معها والاستمتاع بها ومنحها قدرها من النشاط والانتاجية

الإيمان سرّ التغيير.. وهو سنة الله في خلقه

فكرة تغيير الذات للوصول إلى هدف ما ليست فكرة جديدة على المعتقد الإسلامي
الجديد في الكتاب هو مدى تكيفنا مع التغيير الخارجي المألوف ومدى تقبلنا لأن نتغير بدورنا!

قصة بسيطة
Jun 09, 2008 ba rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: buisness assholes
Recommended to ba by: buisness assholes
My 9 month old son has books with smaller type and which make more sense. The author is worse than Hitler.
Oct 23, 2012 Manny rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Manny by: Yirlean
Dear Mr. Christ,

I was at that meeting you held the other day up on the hill - I guess you wouldn't remember me, I was at the back of the crowd. Anyway, I really liked it. I gotta admit, some of it kind of went over my head, but it was a great speech. I particularly liked the part with blessed are the cheesemakers, I thought that was inspired. Most people never think about cheese, but I think about it all the time.

Well, like I said, some of it was hard to get, but I talked about it afterwards wit
This is a book about how two mice named Sniff and Scurry and two miniature humans named Hem and Haw (that's right) are trapped in a maze that serves as a metaphor for the inherent restrictions and viccisitudes of our lives. One day some invisible force beyond their control takes the cheese from a sector of the maze, sending our mice and little people looking for more, if, indeed there is anymore to be had. Sniff and Scurry, we are told, have the right attitude because "they keep life ...more
Apr 03, 2007 Christine rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: only to people I wanted to insult
Is there a more asinine book on the planet? I'd be hard pressed to find it. That is was a bestseller speaks volumes to the apalling lack of real education in America today. I am fairly certain that they force you to read this book in hell... oh, wait I'm confusing eternal damnation with my office. Sorry.
...Reading this book is like sitting through one of those stupid motivational speeches. It was obviously written as such, and then a loose "story" was thrown over top of the content to make it into a book. I mean, there are points, where you can actually visualize a person showing the power point slides with one of the sayings in the book written on it, trying to pump up the crowd by saying it with force, and the crowd clapping...

The book took me about 45 minutes to read, but it felt much longer
Mohammed Al-Garawi
The writer did nothing more than put some facts that we all now in a childish story. The book was so cheesy and I didn't like it (pun intended). And what's with the savior persona Dr.Spencer? Chillax okay? "I have changed the lives of millions of people". How about you change your profession and focus on something else other than writing? You like "change", don't you?
Aj the Ravenous Reader
I blamed this book during the time I was jobless because it was this book that compelled me or I guess goaded me to finally make the decision to quit my job what with its constant glaring advice to go for change. But I also have this book to thank for because if it were not for this book, I would have stuck with my old job and I would not have reached the place I am at now. So, thank you book for coming along my way. By the way, I love cheese.:)
Kevin Fanning
If your boss gives you this to read find a new job.
Aug 24, 2007 Michael rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: teens
I'm giving it 2 stars simply because it's mildly amusing. Makes interesting points but these are not things that any grown person hasn't already figured out. I think this would be better suited for a high school student for the purpose of preparing to go out into the real world some day. It could give them a little forward look and maybe it would even help them realize that every little thing is not the end of the world. Tomorrow will come. Remember whenyou were 14 or 15. Everything was the fuck ...more
May 06, 2008 Yulia rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: idiots
Recommended to Yulia by: an ex who couldn't finish an education ph.d., used his bong ever
Shelves: idiotic, non-fiction
Note: NOT to be confused with Who Moved My Cheese? For Kids.

Phew, thanks for the warning.
I was recommended to read this book from a colleague. It was an ok read, very simplistic and very short. I do think it may be useful in my work as I support people to make quite big changes in their lives.
Reading this reminded me of why I hate pop psych/pop management books. The writing is terrible, the message is oversimplified and the font is gigantic (an effort to pad the book out to 90 pages, I think). And the intro and conclusion are just a marketing ploy to encourage managers to buy lots of copies to give to their employees. This book could be read in 20 minutes, but I'll save you some time and tell you that change will happen in your life, and you have to deal with it. The end.
What a waste of time this book was. It only took about 15-30 minutes to read, but I was begging God to give that time back to me. This book is the perfect example of all that was wrong with U.S. business culture in the late 90s up to the crash of the overinflated tech industry. It was a time when the simplest things were made massively complicated. Every old idea rehashed with buzz words was a "paradigm shift in the new economy." It was a time when any inexperienced college grad with Birkenstock ...more
THis book is a contestant for the most STUPID BOOK award. If you are a person who believes that little teeny people who are content to eat cheese, and are outsmarted with ease by mice,who realize they must look for more cheese sources from time to time-can give YOU advice- then you STILL shouldnt read this book,because its STILL absurd advice to problems no one has, written so badly that it will become the new definition of a bad, HORRID book. Unless you have a friend to read with so you can lAU ...more

كتيب جميل يتحدث عن السلبية والخوف من التغيير الذى يصيب الاشخاص ويسرد الكاتب ذلك عن طريقة قصة قصيرة ابطاالها فئران وقزمين

فهو كتاب جيد ولكن ليس لدرجة أنه يغير حياتك

وده فيلم كارتون عن الكتاب
Bonnie Stenger
After reading The Secret this book kinda told you what you already knew but it had some good analogies in it that made you think a bit. I liked it though and think it's good for people to give it a read especially if you are in the business world, you can really apply it in your career.
Just re-read this in order to get out of a slump...ended up typing my version of Haw's points and posting it at my desk at work. I'm visualizing new cheese, I'm running the maze...I will find new cheese.
مصطفي سليمان
That book simply show us the different between
The Arabic self-helping and other I don't have any problem with the Arabic writer but , they always turn it to be wise and pure wisdom , they talk a lot and say nothing , this book tell us story of 2 midget and 2 mouse and tell one thing
You want die a lone with suffer ok just set here and blame the world just like this
Or you can beat the hell of the world by see other horizon of your problem
I think if Arabic dictators read this book maybe they was
Muhammed Hebala
- اشتم رائحة الجبن من آن لآخر حتى
تعلم متى ستعطب .
- عندما تتحرك متجاوزا شعورك بالخوف،
ستشعر بالحرية.
- عندما تخيلت نفسي و أنا أستمتع بالجبن
الجديد،حتى قبل أن أعثر عليه،وجدت طريقي إليه.
- كلما أسرعت بالتخلص من الجبن القديم ،
عثرت على الجبن الجديد.
- ما تخشاه لن يكون بنفس القتامة التي
يصورها لك عقلك.

كتاب جميل جدا و ملهم و مركز جدا جدا
الكتاب مفيد لكل من يحاول أن يطور من
Service wika swh ...: service wika bekasi 0813-1346-2267 2 1 Oct 11, 2015 06:03AM
service ariston 0...: Service Ariston Jakarta Utara 082122541663 1 1 Oct 02, 2015 10:15AM
Service Solahart ...: service solahart kramat jati 081297497704 7 2 Jul 23, 2015 07:47AM
Have any of you read this book? 108 534 Jun 18, 2015 05:28AM
Deal with Change! 2 21 Jun 18, 2015 05:26AM
STORY 1 9 Mar 15, 2015 10:40PM
Fiction 1 5 Mar 04, 2015 07:45PM
  • Fish!: A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results
  • Raving Fans: A Revolutionary Approach to Customer Service
  • Our Iceberg Is Melting: Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions
  • QBQ! the Question Behind the Question: Practicing Personal Accountability at Work and in Life
  • The Fred Factor: How passion in your work and life can turn the ordinary into the extraordinary
  • The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
  • Principle-Centered Leadership
  • Zapp! The Lightning of Empowerment: How to Improve Quality, Productivity, and Employee Satisfaction
  • Linchpin: Are You Indispensable?
  • What Color Is Your Parachute? 2007: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
  • The Vanishing Newspaper: Saving Journalism in the Information Age
Spencer Johnson, M.D., is the author of several New York Times bestsellers, including The One Minute Manager, all in the entertaining style of a parable that contains useful information readers can use in their own lives. There are more than thirteen million copies of his books in print in over twenty-five languages.

Dr. Johnson's education includes a psychology degree from the University of Southe
More about Spencer Johnson...

“Life moves on and so should we” 282 likes