Start by marking “Fidel y Raúl, Mis Hermanos: La Historia Secreta” as Want to Read:
Fidel y Raúl, Mis Hermanos: La Historia Secreta

Fidel y Raúl, Mis Hermanos: La Historia Secreta

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Ten years ago, Juanita Castro set down to write her memoirs, and thanks to the fortunate coincidence that I was both her friend and a journalist, we began working on them together. When we finished in 1999, Juanita decided not to publish them, and for the past ten years we kept this book—the first one I had written—a secret. Surprisingly, Juanita chose this year, 2009, to ...more
Published June 1st 2013 by Aguilar (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Fidel y Raúl, Mis Hermanos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fidel y Raúl, Mis Hermanos

Ana
Until now a very easy reading and very interesting as well. Full of the Castro Ruz history and how the Revolution in Cuba worked and what it meant in Juanita Castro's point of view, sister of Raul and Fidel Castro. Of course that is a particular and partial point of view, so you have to be careful sometimes while reading, but it's still very rich when describing context, history and people.
Pamela
Me gusto mucho. No se mucho de la vida de los Castro, a excepcion de lo que todos ya saben, pero este libro me hizo en ralidad sentir que yo era parte de uno de ellos y me lleno de curisidad. Juanita describe todo desde cuando eran ninos hasta la ultima vez que hablo con sus hermanos. MUy interesante.
Con todo y lo terrible que ha sido este Sr.Castro, no puedo djar de admitir que es todo un personaje.
Bob
Finished this book last summer but I am re-reading it. An inside look into the Castro family. Many myths are cleared up but it is difficult to discern of the disdain of the author, Fidel's sister, is for Fidel's politics or arises from something from deeper in the family relationship.
Douglas
Good read and helpful as a way to understand the perspective of those who left Cuba after the revolution.
Katarina Mihi
Katarina Mihi marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Antonio Ochoa
Antonio Ochoa marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Acel Johnston
Acel Johnston marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Mauricio
Mauricio marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Joshua Rojas
Joshua Rojas marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Pedro
Pedro marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2013