Start by marking “Another Door Opens” as Want to Read:
Another Door Opens

Another Door Opens

3.57  ·  Rating Details  ·  58 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
"When a loved one dies, most of us assume the door to communication with that person has closed, and all we are left with are memories. Yet, in this profoundly inspiring book, Jeffrey A. Wands, rising star of the medium world, offers a different perception, one that suggests that a unique if not incredible form of contact has opened. Another Door Opens takes readers on a d ...more
Kindle Edition
Published by Atria Books (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Another Door Opens, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Another Door Opens

wanderaven
Jul 26, 2009 wanderaven rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: otherwordly
Although I am drawn to these sorts of books, I am not necessarily looking for something new or illuminating. Rather, I am looking for confirmation or acknowledgment of the experience that I've had with this subject. When I don't find it, I tend to lose interest, typically because these books and authors tend to follow a pattern.

This book is no different. The author spends most of the book providing examples of his "clients" and their experiences and how either he or their loved ones in spirit (
Kristen
Very valuable information! It was written in a simple, easy to understand way. Unfortunately, it is very similar to what I've read in books by other psychic mediums. While this is positive in terms of consistency, it makes reading it less exciting as I am looking for something more.
Overall, the timing was perfect for me and the information in this book was very comforting to me as I recently had a relative pass away.
I would recommend it to those who are grieving but past the initial denying an
Sabrina Rutter
Well, this wasn't quite what I had thought it would be. I was going by the subtitle, and really there's not much pointing out of the ways in which those in the spirit world continue to impact our lives. I didn't really hate the book, the writing wasn't bad, it just wasn't what I had in mind when I decided to read this book. The only examples of spirit impacting our lives it seemed was to get us to a psychic.

Jeffrey Wands has a wonderful track record, way better even than that of Sylvia Browne I
Renee
Sep 11, 2013 Renee rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book actually wasnt really what I had expected it to be, it was overall put a differnt view on just your outlook on your purpose here. I liked it more then I thought I was going to like it, due to that reason. I just wanted to read something different, and this had caught my eye. I like the view points behind good and bad energy which is sorta like your conscious and the ways it could effect you in the long run. Overall not bad.
Cathy Moore
I have been reading several books on the topics of reincarnation and ghostly hauntings. There was actually some new insight I received from reading this book. Must admit, it started off slow for me where I forced myself to continue to read. Then by Chapter 2 and 3, I was intrigued. Began to really get into the material til Chapter 7 came along, but it picked back up after I completed that chapter to give an inspiring ending.
Melissa
May 26, 2013 Melissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It has interesting perspective on life and death that I found comforting and intuitive. I gave it four stars rather than five because of its repetitive nature. I recommend this highly to those who have lost someone near and dear. It may bring some comfort.
Lisa Rodriguez
May 14, 2013 Lisa Rodriguez rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I could not finish this book it was literally the most boring slow read. I couldn't get through it no matter how hard I tried to stick with it
Traci
Traci added it
Feb 28, 2016
Tracy Gualtieri
Tracy Gualtieri marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Evelina Ferrari
Evelina Ferrari marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Aida
Aida marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2015
Von Francisco
Von Francisco rated it liked it
Nov 09, 2015
Debbie
Debbie rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2015
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2015
Diane Deprimo
Diane Deprimo marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Merance
Merance rated it liked it
May 30, 2015
Sue Broeders
Sue Broeders marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Kerri
Kerri is currently reading it
May 18, 2015
Brian Corrigan
Brian Corrigan rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2015
Mike Lemke
Mike Lemke rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2016
Marcy O'Rourke
Marcy O'Rourke rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2014
Sun
Sun marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014