Start by marking “Another Door Opens” as Want to Read:
Another Door Opens

Another Door Opens

3.54 of 5 stars 3.54  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  7 reviews
"When a loved one dies, most of us assume the door to communication with that person has closed, and all we are left with are memories. Yet, in this profoundly inspiring book, Jeffrey A. Wands, rising star of the medium world, offers a different perception, one that suggests that a unique if not incredible form of contact has opened. Another Door Opens takes readers on a d ...more
Kindle Edition
Published by Atria Books (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Another Door Opens, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Another Door Opens

wanderaven
Although I am drawn to these sorts of books, I am not necessarily looking for something new or illuminating. Rather, I am looking for confirmation or acknowledgment of the experience that I've had with this subject. When I don't find it, I tend to lose interest, typically because these books and authors tend to follow a pattern.

This book is no different. The author spends most of the book providing examples of his "clients" and their experiences and how either he or their loved ones in spirit (
Kristen
Very valuable information! It was written in a simple, easy to understand way. Unfortunately, it is very similar to what I've read in books by other psychic mediums. While this is positive in terms of consistency, it makes reading it less exciting as I am looking for something more.
Overall, the timing was perfect for me and the information in this book was very comforting to me as I recently had a relative pass away.
I would recommend it to those who are grieving but past the initial denying an
*•.♥.•*Sabrina Rutter*•.♥.•*
Well, this wasn't quite what I had thought it would be. I was going by the subtitle, and really there's not much pointing out of the ways in which those in the spirit world continue to impact our lives. I didn't really hate the book, the writing wasn't bad, it just wasn't what I had in mind when I decided to read this book. The only examples of spirit impacting our lives it seemed was to get us to a psychic.

Jeffrey Wands has a wonderful track record, way better even than that of Sylvia Browne I
Renee
This book actually wasnt really what I had expected it to be, it was overall put a differnt view on just your outlook on your purpose here. I liked it more then I thought I was going to like it, due to that reason. I just wanted to read something different, and this had caught my eye. I like the view points behind good and bad energy which is sorta like your conscious and the ways it could effect you in the long run. Overall not bad.
Cathy Moore
I have been reading several books on the topics of reincarnation and ghostly hauntings. There was actually some new insight I received from reading this book. Must admit, it started off slow for me where I forced myself to continue to read. Then by Chapter 2 and 3, I was intrigued. Began to really get into the material til Chapter 7 came along, but it picked back up after I completed that chapter to give an inspiring ending.
Melissa
It has interesting perspective on life and death that I found comforting and intuitive. I gave it four stars rather than five because of its repetitive nature. I recommend this highly to those who have lost someone near and dear. It may bring some comfort.
Lisa Rodriguez
I could not finish this book it was literally the most boring slow read. I couldn't get through it no matter how hard I tried to stick with it
Sun
Sun marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Billy
Billy marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Sonia
Sonia added it
Apr 09, 2014
Dominic Poon
Dominic Poon marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Heather Swartzell
Heather Swartzell marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
James
James added it
Dec 16, 2013
Georgia
Georgia marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
Sathya
Sathya added it
Jul 02, 2013
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2013
Lori
Lori added it
Feb 02, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Psychic in You: Understand and Harness Your Natural Psychic Power Knock and the Door Will Open: 6 Keys to Mastering the Art of Living On Death and Grieving: A Psychic's Perspective Dream Interpretation: A Psychic's A to Z Guide to Uncovering the Truth Behind Your Dreams TestAsin_B00LO71KX4_Dream Interpretation: A Psychic's A to Z Guide to Uncovering the Truth Behind Your Dreams