Start by marking “Forever Again” as Want to Read:
Forever Again

Forever Again

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  466 ratings  ·  27 reviews

Fifteen years ago, Gena Taylor and Travis Ryan were forced into a marriage neither wanted, the price they paid after one night of passion. But what he believed to be a lie forced Travis to walk out of her life shortly thereafter, crushing Gena’s dreams of a happily ever after with the only man she’d ever loved.

Fifteen years later, Travis and Gena meet again. Only now, she

Published (first published January 3rd 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Forever Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Again

Booklover
The story was good but really hated Travis for the way he treated Gena whom he supposedly admits to love till the end i was not convinced he loves Gena from the heart cause through the book he is really concerned is of his finacee's feelings and how she might be hurt but he never thinks for once how his taunts,remarks and mixed signals hurted Gena and gave false hope to his daughter Mia

I really failed to understand how can Gena still love the jerk and there no grovelling at all which i hated the
Sheryl
I NEVER ever give an author 1 star and i'm sorry Ms, Stacey, but this story was AWFUL! Travis was an asshole who could not make up his mind; he left Gena because he thought she had tricked him into marrying him (when in reality she was still pregnant and had only been spotting) and then 15 years later when he came back to get married at the B & B that Gena ran, he blamed everything on her. He couldn't decide if he wanted Gena or Kristen (the woman that he was supposed to marry), and Gena was ...more
Steffi
Having devoured Shannon Stacey's Kowalski Series, I clicked through her booklist to read more of her work.
Forever Again is not in a league with her more recent books, I think, but it was still a very nice read.
Gena and Travis were married when they were teenagers because one night of 'passion' led to a baby bump. Travis thought that Gena deceived him, though, and left. Turns out, Gena had been telling the truth about her pregnancy and she gave birth to a baby girl, Mia.
Fast forward, 15 years
Julie
Latte
Travis is such a complete jerk. He knew Gena was pregnant. Had the wrong idea about it being faked. Doesn't confirm it. Walks out on her. But it's her fault he doesn't find out he has a daughter till 15 years later? Hello. She never moved from the town they grew up in. I couldn't buy in on him falling for her or why she was in love with him given how he treats her. Can we say psychological abuse?

This appears to be a very early work of the author's and not a good example of her current work, whic
Natalie Damschroder
The author said everyone thought this hero was an a$$hole, which made me realize I'd never bought and read this book. The writing is as great as it always is for Shannon, but...yeah, the hero's an a$$hole. :) Still an enjoyable read, and I never had the urge to switch to a different book.
Tia
Read it ages ago and never marked it off. This book was actually really emotional and dealt with a lot of past issues, future issues such as their daughter and the dumping of the fiance. Excellent read.
Lu Bielefeld *Book Whore Brazil*
The hero is selfish, moronic, stupid ... and nor imagine why the heroine fall in love with him.
Elisabeth
Premise and excerpt got my curiosity going but that execution wasn't up to my expectations.

The heroine Gena - balanced between being a doormat and some moments of fight but spent the book lamenting her unrequited love and making halfhearted stands to not involve herself with him. i never got her love for the hero - i understand the childhood crush and the crushing (ha, ha) of her dreams with the unwanted pregnancy - but really would your love last, a childhood crush, total ingnorance of you by
Shxrxn
Pain squeezed Gena’s heart like an iron fist.
There was no question now that her heart was going to be broken. More than broken—it would be shattered.

Still in love with… The thought seemed to stick in her mind, playing over and over like a track from a scratched CD.

She had been a girl then, with no idea of how it truly felt to love another.

Travis is the man for me. I’m just not the woman for him.
- Gena
How come you have never once cared if you hurt me?
- Gena
Ironic, then. Of the three women in your
Aimee (Coffee Table Reviews)
Finished the Kowalski novels by Stacey and had to run and grab another novel by hers. I was not let down at all! Like I said in a previous review for one of her books, I have a love/hate relationship with books with second chances. I keep dwelling on the time they didn't get to be together and oh! This was no different. But unlike the previous, this had an added element for complication. Travis is engaged to someone else.

I love secret baby stories though. Don't ask me why, but I can't get enough
Allison
It was a good read though it dragged a bit and seemed unrealistic that the woman put up with and so easily accepted a man she said had torn her heart to shreds.
Linda Farrell
I was disappointed by this book as I'm sure the author is much better than this. If you like being beaten about the head by deep sighs and unrequited love, this book's for you. Waste of time.
Nicky
There were some things I didn't like about this book- him not wanting to hurt Kristen but not really caring about hurting gena at first and the fact that she said yes so quick but I'm sure there was some groveling behind the scenes.. But I ended up liking it. I believe in their HEA and I could definitely tell throughout the story that he was falling for her but he had some stiff to work through.. The beginning of the book was a bit rough' I didn't think I would end up liking it but I'm glad I wa ...more
A Tasty Read Book Reviews
I liked the story. it was a little off on a solid beginning of their relationship, I understand where others may say that it didn't seem real, that someone would have told Travis he had a daughter. And Travis and Gena's start was a little off for me, I wanted a little more than thirteen days. But I liked it.
Honeypie
//ebook

I felt rushed. It frustrates me when conflicts are resolved so easily. I prefer more drama! Oh well.

---

“Physical attraction comes and goes, but if you love a woman and she loves you, then you should try not to screw it up.”
Janna
2.5 stars. I didn't like the heroine, she's a bit too spineless for my taste, and the hero was a jerk who didn't redeem himself enough. The falling in love is far from credible as well.
Nicole
I liked the idea of the story, but it just didn't do it for me. The romance was way to tame for my taste. There was also just the same issue over and over again.
Cherie Reeves
Didnt care for this one. One night stand as a teen produces a child, forced marriage, bitter divorce 13 days later, and everlasting true love 15 years later.
Ann
I love Shannon Stacey...Her Kowalski's and her Devlin group. This book has so many reviews about the hero being a jerk I have to try it.
Wiewi
i hate Travis who blame on Gena for hiding their daughter. He was the one who got away dan treated genna badly.
Ngaio
i liked it. It was a light read and travis was a jerk but not as bad as i thought he would be.
Lexxie
Very real feel to this book! The teenaged daughter was just the way I remember myself being!
siriusedward
travis was a worthless useless hero...and the heroine spineless...hated the story..
Jacquie
this was an enjoyable read. Tugged the heart strings
Eli
Me gusta como escribe esta autora, el libro esta muy bien
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
  • Nothing Personal
  • Space In His Heart
  • Billionaire Bodyguard (Billionaire Bodyguard, #1)
  • Hands on Training
  • Sex Drive (Wild Ride To Love, #1)
  • Anybody But Justin
  • Second Time Around
  • The Marriage Bed
  • Taking the Cake (The Strip Series)
  • Within Reach
  • The Ladies' Man (Positively Pregnant #2)
  • His Sugar Baby
  • Blue Heaven, Black Night
  • Love Not a Rebel (Cameron Family Saga #3)
  • Always
  • Simply Shameless (House of Pleasure #3)
  • The Duchess's Next Husband (Harlequin Historical, #751)
Shannon Stacey married her Prince Charming in 1993 and is the proud mother of two incredible sons. She lives in New England, where her two favorite activities are trying to stay warm and writing stories of happily ever after. Her two cats refuse to curl up on her lap and keep it warm while she writes, but her Shih Tzu is never far away.

When she’s not writing, she’s indulging in her other passion—f
More about Shannon Stacey...
Exclusively Yours (Kowalski Family, #1) Yours to Keep (Kowalski Family, #3) Undeniably Yours (Kowalski Family, #2) All He Ever Needed (Kowalski Family, #4) All He Ever Desired (Kowalski Family, #5)