Start by marking “Blackmailed Into the Prince's Bed” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Blackmailed Into the P...
Olivia Gates

Blackmailed Into the Prince's Bed

As both a Manhattan billionaire and a prince of Castaldini, Eduardo D’Agostino is used to getting his way—in business and in matters of love! So when his newest employee, IT expert Jade Mitchell, is unimpressed by his wealth and stature, he’s intrigued enough to woo her, and to wait.

After a whirlwind romance, Eduardo is certain that Jade is his future princess. But then h
Published by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Blackmailed Into the Prince's Bed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blackmailed Into the Prince's Bed

Jun 27, 2010 Maire rated it it was amazing
Prelude to the Castaldini Crown
Blackmailed into the Prince’s Bed by Olivia Gates
(Eduardo “Eddie” D’Agostino & Jade Mitchell)
This is the Prelude to The Castaldini Crown

I loved this online read at and
I loved the story of Eduardo “Eddie” & Jade. In this story some of the characters from The Castaldini Crown are introduced. This story is very fast-paced but a great read. I wish this could have been a complete book. I loved Eddie and he seems to be a ve
Mar 08, 2012 Mariah rated it it was amazing
Olivia Gates floored me by how much emotion, passion and plot she packed into such a short story. This can't be more than 10-15K and oh, my, it had far more than most full length novels. The episodic format (becasue it was an daily online read spread over 20 days) assured that ever short chapter ended on a cliffhanger. And was THAT a rush. I adored Eduardo and Jade and was thrilled to see them again in the Castaldini Crown (the second book The Prodigal Prince's Seduction) and see their happily e ...more
Jul 09, 2011 Brie rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-online-free
Loved it! A great storyline, great characters, and a great ending. I very much enjoyed this quick e-read :)

I read this totally free and with no download required at
Emona de Souza
Jul 19, 2016 Emona de Souza rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Emona by: Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
Shelves: favourites
A very sweet short read, reminded me so much of Annie West's book
Blackmailed Bride, Innocent Wife.
but the H (Eduardo) here is already in love with h, and does not believe the investigations produced, but directly asked Jade what her real motive was.
He is not quick to accuse her, and even admits to himself that he is in love with her.
This is part of the Castaldini Crown series.
Online reads should start making covers for their books, to incite an interest, in a reader.
I usually pick out books by s
Maria Lina
Jan 29, 2012 Maria Lina rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome read! It's quick and hot! Gates gets right to the point but still doesn't leave out one twist or turn, while keeping the pages steamy! Run to read it! Did I mention it was FREE?
May 10, 2015 Roub rated it liked it
wish it had been longer! it had such an interesting plot! the heroine was indeed guilty of being a spy. she was no innocent misunderstood and this added spice to the story. what i loved above all was dat at no moment, eduardo sought revenge! infact, he cleared all her uncle's debts and proposed marriage when he realised jade was a virgin. he did not think dat she had kept the virginity to barter for a higher price of herself as i had expected. because i have read about hero thinking so much bad ...more
Susan (susayq ~)
Another great book by Olivia Gates. This is a freebie on the Harlequin website and is an unofficial part of the Castaldini series.

Eduardo and Jade go back and forth between "I love him, but I can't believe he'd do this" and "I love her, there's no way this information is true". Truthfully, the plot is a little unbelievable, but Olivia Gates puts such passion into her writing I can easily overlook it.
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
Jade works for the Prince Eduardo D'Agostino, he starts courting her and they fall in love with each other, but the secrets Jade's keeping might set them apart.
I just loved both main characters, all the angst (view spoiler)
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Mar 31, 2012 Alexis-Morgan Roark rated it liked it
Recommended to Alexis-Morgan by:
What a hot beginning to the series. Let's hope the remainder of the books are just as good. I'm not usually into series-I think I've od'd on Nora and Diana-but I am giving this one a try.

Prelude to the Castaldini Crown trilogy and you can read it free online at:

A spy? It was ludicrous and yet the damning evidence was right before his eyes. The woman of his dreams, the woman he wanted to make his princess had infiltrated his company, his heart, his very soul and he would make her pay for her deceit. Jade has her reasons but Eduardo has already condemned her so she strikes a bargain of her own.

Olivia Gates knows how to stretch out the sensu
Jul 18, 2013 Kim rated it really liked it
I give this book 4 stars because it wasn't like the other typical books. The hero was upset, hurt, and angry with the heroine but he wasn't a jerk about it. He had his suspicious of her when he had proof she was lying to him, but it wasn't blown out of proportion. I loved the fact that jade, the heroine wasn't the typical beta female. she stood up to him, didn't give into her desire for him.

What I didn't like, not really didn't like, but was lacking with this book, was that it was too short. I
May 06, 2016 Jen rated it it was amazing
One of the best Harlequin books that I ever read, no actually its the best! Short but has a very strong impact! I love both the hero and the heroine, they are both strong and wise! I love it! ahhhmazing!!! I felt like my heart been squeezed several times. You can feel the need and love ahhh. Just when I thought it was the actual story a twist will suddenly be revealed. It was very well written. The response of the characters are actually not what you will expect and I love it. You rock Ms. Olivi ...more
Alyssa rated it really liked it
May 20, 2013
Nadia rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2012
Angela rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2012
Jill rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2016
Preeti S
Preeti S rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2015
Mary-Lyn Armand
Mary-Lyn Armand rated it liked it
Jul 07, 2016
Kanzi rated it really liked it
May 10, 2012
Julie rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2013
Demetra rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2012
Kajal Ramcharun
Kajal Ramcharun rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2013
Claudia rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2012
Liz rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2015
Delilah rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2012
Rowan Nic Aoidh
Rowan Nic Aoidh rated it really liked it
May 12, 2016
Josie rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2012
Loren rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2012
Mumintroll rated it liked it
Feb 03, 2015
Sarah rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Tamed: The Barbarian King (Dark-Hearted Desert Men #2)
  • The Intern Affair (Dynasties: The Elliotts #9)
  • Marriage Terms (Dynasties: The Elliotts #8)
  • The Merciless Travis Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #3)
  • Claimed by the Desert Sheikh
  • The Italian's Defiant Mistress (Modern Romance)
  • Girl on a Diamond Pedestal
  • Heiress Beware (Dynasties: The Elliotts #6)
  • A Virgin for His Prize  (Ruthless Russians #2)
  • Innocent on Her Wedding Night
  • Awakening the Beast (The Calling, #6.6)
  • The Twelve Nights of Christmas
  • Beyond The Boardroom (Dynasties: The Elliotts #12)
  • Strangers in the Desert
  • The Desert Bride
  • The Desert King's Housekeeper Bride (The Royal House of Karedes #8)
  • One-Click Buy: May 2009 Silhouette Desire
  • In Too Deep (A Summer for Scandal, #2)