Start by marking “America for Sale: Fighting the New World Order, Surviving a Global Depression, and Preserving USA Sovereignty” as Want to Read:

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A RESOUNDING CALL TO DEFEND AMERICA'S SOVEREIGNTY AND SAVE OUR NATION FROM GLOBAL ECONOMIC TAKEOVER -- FROM THE #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF THE OBAMA NATION AND THE LATE GREAT USA

Between President George W. Bush's "new world order" and the unprecedented governmental growth and massive redistribution of wealth under President Barack Obama, the United States risk
Published October 13th 2009 by Threshold Editions (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about America for Sale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about America for Sale

Kristy
This is an eye-opener in how our Country's souvernity is quietly being sold--the loss of our own currency. It also has a section on how middle-class families can survive and how we as citizens can get our country back.
Isaac Hamlet
The saddest part is that I chose this book VOLENTARILY for a civics project...

Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D, published the book America for Sale, in 2009. The book is [suppose] to be about how the economic situation of the United States will one day bring us to our own demise. The book tell us about how the past to presidents have pushed the U.S. Further and further into dept and the agenda of, “globalists managing the economic crisis.”
The first section of the book does what it is suppose to. Corsi exp
Peggy Parsons
Excellent explanation of the complicated lead up to housing bubble and the movement to globalization. Corsi looks back into recent history and sites both Republican and Democrat policies that have undercut American sovereignty. Listened to this on audio and was still able to follow along. Recommend reading.
Rich
Good, non-partisan look at how both parties have mortgaged out future in the name of globalism. It's depressing from the standpoint that people are lining up to vote Obama a second term when he's done everything Bush has done, and worse, to encourage a loss of American sovreignty.
Elena
Really not a good audio book. The author has a lot of important points to make which are rather alarming. However, he is a horrible reader and someone should have told him not to record it himself!!
Colby
Sobering and scary read about the destruction of our national sovereignty by the globalist cabal. Most people don't have a clue that this is happening.
Lisa
I am actually reading this for fun, not for school. This was Rob's recommendation.
Glen Demers
A great waste of paper and ink.
Carlos Bermudez
Carlos Bermudez marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Thomas
Thomas marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
David Addiss
David Addiss marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Scott
Scott marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Chris Ross
Chris Ross marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2013
Nerti U. Qatja
Nerti U. Qatja marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2013
Percy Mccoy
Percy Mccoy is currently reading it
Mar 06, 2013
George
George marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Obama Nation The Shroud Codex Who Really Killed Kennedy?: The Ultimate Guide to the Assassination Theories--50 Years Later Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to Be President The Late, Great U.S.A.: The Covert Creation of the North American Union