Start by marking “America for Sale: Fighting the New World Order, Surviving a Global Depression, and Preserving USA Sovereignty” as Want to Read:

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  9 reviews
A RESOUNDING CALL TO DEFEND AMERICA'S SOVEREIGNTY AND SAVE OUR NATION FROM GLOBAL ECONOMIC TAKEOVER -- FROM THE #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF THE OBAMA NATION AND THE LATE GREAT USA

Between President George W. Bush's "new world order" and the unprecedented governmental growth and massive redistribution of wealth under President Barack Obama, the United States risk
Published October 13th 2009 by Threshold Editions (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about America for Sale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about America for Sale

Fredrick Danysh
An exploration into how the United States is becoming intertwined economically with the rest of the world and how trade agreements are pulling her into what is rapidly becoming a world government with the loss of national identity. It is a thoughtful political read.
Kristy
This is an eye-opener in how our Country's souvernity is quietly being sold--the loss of our own currency. It also has a section on how middle-class families can survive and how we as citizens can get our country back.
Isaac Hamlet
The saddest part is that I chose this book VOLENTARILY for a civics project...

Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D, published the book America for Sale, in 2009. The book is [suppose] to be about how the economic situation of the United States will one day bring us to our own demise. The book tell us about how the past to presidents have pushed the U.S. Further and further into dept and the agenda of, “globalists managing the economic crisis.”
The first section of the book does what it is suppose to. Corsi exp
Peggy Parsons
Excellent explanation of the complicated lead up to housing bubble and the movement to globalization. Corsi looks back into recent history and sites both Republican and Democrat policies that have undercut American sovereignty. Listened to this on audio and was still able to follow along. Recommend reading.
Rich
Good, non-partisan look at how both parties have mortgaged out future in the name of globalism. It's depressing from the standpoint that people are lining up to vote Obama a second term when he's done everything Bush has done, and worse, to encourage a loss of American sovreignty.
Elena
Really not a good audio book. The author has a lot of important points to make which are rather alarming. However, he is a horrible reader and someone should have told him not to record it himself!!
Colby
Sobering and scary read about the destruction of our national sovereignty by the globalist cabal. Most people don't have a clue that this is happening.
Lisa
I am actually reading this for fun, not for school. This was Rob's recommendation.
Glen Demers
A great waste of paper and ink.
Nicki
Nicki marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Matt Roggeman
Matt Roggeman marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Steve Mahofski
Steve Mahofski marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Mic Sherwood
Mic Sherwood marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Reid
Reid added it
Jan 06, 2015
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Carlos Bermudez
Carlos Bermudez marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Thomas
Thomas marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
David Addiss
David Addiss marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
American author and political commentator.

Corsi is mostly known for his books against Democratic presidential candidates John Kerry and Barack Obama, that were published in the years of presidential elections.

Corsi has discussed topics that are considered conspiracy theories, such as the alleged plans for a North American Government, the theory that President Barack Obama is not an American citiz
More about Jerome R. Corsi...
The Obama Nation The Shroud Codex Who Really Killed Kennedy?: The Ultimate Guide to the Assassination Theories--50 Years Later Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to Be President The Late, Great U.S.A.: The Covert Creation of the North American Union