Start by marking “Tahun Ajaran Baru (Girl Talk, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tahun Ajaran Baru (Girl Talk, #1)

Tahun Ajaran Baru (Girl Talk #1)

3.69  ·  Rating Details  ·  511 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
introduces the Girl Talk characters, as they start junior high together
Published 1991 by Dian Rakyat

To ask other readers questions about Tahun Ajaran Baru, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tahun Ajaran Baru

Juliana
Serial Girl Talk ini jadi favorit gue waktu SD-SMP dulu. Ceritanya abg banget, tapi waktu itu kan gue emang masih abg. Hehehe.. Sampai sekarang masih lengkap nih dari buku 1 sampai buku 27. :D
Apr 02, 2013 . rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I was nine, a friend of my mom's gave us a big 'ol pile of these books. I don't think it was all of them, but it was most; and we still have some. I spent a great deal of time trying to figure out the name of this series. All I clearly recalled was that one of the girls was Native American and became a model during the series, and that there was a kid named Arizzonia or something simliar. Well, while cleaning the house for a party, I found a box of books with some of these in it! Yay!

I read
Marna
Apr 25, 2016 Marna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
So, I picked up I believe # 6 at some point, a year or so ago? And expected to hate it. But I did not. In fact, it was fantastic. This one was just as amazing. What's funny is the mc is on this crazy diet? Except Fridays and her friends are all shaming her like I don't think that's a thing? Which actually, cheat days are TOTALLY a thing now (and mine has always been Fridays, too!)

You know, I am not sure how I feel about real songs/actors. I mean, The Sleepover Friends is totally alternate univer
Alexis
This was a series I liked reading in the 90s, although even then I knew it wasn't quality stuff. The books were funny and entertaining, though, and the characters memorable and different. Sabrina was the theater geek, petite with curly auburn hair, funky clothing and (I think) a bunch of siblings. Katie was blond and wore pastels and skirts but liked to play hockey. (I think her dad had died?) Allison was Native American and really tall with long dark hair, and she was the pretty, shy one who li ...more
Nicola
Thegrayrose
Aug 22, 2015 Thegrayrose rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved
Christian Singer
Wow, I don't remember junior high being that complicated! Then again I was shy and quiet like Allison Cloud. I also see a lot of Sabrina Wells in me.

Welcome to Junior High is a cute story about the complexity of relationships in seventh grade. Tween girls will probably like this book. It made me feel young again.
Katie
These books were my Babysitter's Club - they defined my early childhood. My mother bought the entire set for me at one go and I devoured them before I even got to junior high myself. They are full of ridiculous stereotypes of teenagers, but I loved them all the same.
Alysia
May 22, 2011 Alysia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I remember my sister took me to a book exchange store where you could donate books and get "store credit" per say and get more books. I remember finding these and loving them. I was about 6th grade probably. I loved them though. Fun reads. :)
Ariestya Indah
May 26, 2013 Ariestya Indah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
pertama baca ini ceritanya pas dulu abegeh, jadi seneng banget. Kalo sekarang baca lagi, tetep menghibur sih, sambil cekikikan bayangin waktu dulu baca ini yang ampe girang gimana gitu. Dasar abegeh! XD
Sari
Oct 22, 2010 Sari rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
jaman2 smp dulu, ini adalah salah satu judul buku yg selalu d tunggu2 terjemahan barunya ^^
sayang, krn satu dan lain hal, semua koleksi buku ini menghilang tak berbekas, hiks..hiks T_T
Lindsey
Jul 24, 2012 Lindsey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was another series that I was stuck on in my earlier teen days. Gosh I miss some of these books when I see the covers. I just want to dig them out and re-read a bunch of them!
Velia
Mar 03, 2012 Velia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, childrens
I remember this series. I used to love it when I was in elementary school. I think I read most, if not all of, the series. Allison was my favorite. I don't remember why though.
Angela
May 10, 2012 Angela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg loved this series in my pre teens and you were only able to get them through mail order you couldn't get them in book stores!!! Great memories reading this series!!!
Ging
Aug 07, 2009 Ging rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read during the tween years until around #20-ish. Sometimes I found this series more interesting than Sweet Valley High.
J.W.
I totally forgot about this series too, this and babysitters club were too of my favorite series in my preteen years
Rubal
found this book while i going through GR and i remember i read it when i was 12 or something. oh such fond memories :')
Sheila Read
Jul 08, 2013 Sheila Read rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
these books reminds me of the sweet valley books and the dear diary book.
Angie
I read this in elementary school in like the 3rd or 4th grade.
Crystal
Jul 22, 2012 Crystal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My absolute favorite series as a young girl growing up!!!
Nanda;)
Sep 16, 2011 Nanda;) rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ahh love this book!!dont ask why :D
Carrie Robison
Loved the series as a young girl!
Yomi
Nov 24, 2008 Yomi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
a fun light reading.
Koyinsola Omogboyega
Koyinsola Omogboyega marked it as to-read
May 26, 2016
Ann
Ann added it
May 21, 2016
Lenka Bielená
Lenka Bielená marked it as to-read
May 19, 2016
  • The Middle School Gets Married (Sweet Valley Twins and Friends #68)
  • Stacey vs. the BSC (The Baby-Sitters Club, #83)
  • Team Play (Saddle Club, #15)
  • What Zoey Saw (Making Out, #6)
A pseudonym used by Katherine Applegate.
More about L.E. Blair...

Girl Talk (1 - 10 of 45 books)
  • Face-Off! (Girl Talk, #2)
  • The New You (Girl Talk, #3)
  • Rebel, Rebel (Girl Talk, #4)
  • It's All In The Stars (Girl Talk, #5)
  • Ghost Of Eagle Mountain (Girl Talk, #6)
  • Odd Couple (Girl Talk, #7)
  • Stealing The Show (Girl Talk, #8)
  • Peer Pressure (Girl Talk, #9)
  • Falling in Like (Girl Talk, #10)
  • Mixed Feelings (Girl Talk, #11)