Start by marking “Wilson and Miss Lovely: A Back-to-School Mystery” as Want to Read:
Wilson and Miss Lovely: A Back-to-School Mystery

Wilson and Miss Lovely: A Back-to-School Mystery

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  11 reviews
A charming school story with a twist—new from John Stadler!

Wilson had just finished his first week of school and could not wait for the next one to begin. He was very fond of his new teacher, Miss Lovely. But something was wrong that day—very wrong. There were no school buses, the school itself was empty, and something strange was approaching. Undeterred and ever-hopeful t
Novelty Book, 32 pages
Published June 23rd 2009 by Robin Corey Books

To ask other readers questions about Wilson and Miss Lovely, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wilson and Miss Lovely

Sara Bland
I love this book! Wilson is so excited to go back to school on Monday and he just almost cannot wait! He gets up very early and happily gets ready for school, but he realizes that no one else is awake or around. On his way to school he sees no one, which he thinks is unusual, but he goes on anyway. Once Wilson gets to school he is so disappointed that he cannot find his teacher or his friends. The fun part about this book is that on every page there is a fold out, and you get to see pieces of a ...more
Shannon Brasher
This book would be a good book to incorporate as a read aloud during the first week of school (preferably on a Friday.) Wilson is so excited for school and embarks upon some fun adventures while he is there all alone. All the while danger is getting closer and closer. Children will love the lift the flaps as well as the surprise ending.
I had high hopes for this one, based on its cute cover and intriguing description, but it wound up being a bit too strange for my taste. It just didn't live up to my expectations.
Primary students will enjoy the surprise ending to this story.
Jun 02, 2011 Sari rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: preschoolers
We checked this book out of the library, but my 3 year old son loves it so much I am going to buy it for him. Wilson is a rabbit who is so excited to see his teacher, Miss Lovely, that he goes to school on a Saturday. He is surprised that no one is around, but he's about to get an even bigger surprise. I won't ruin it for you, go ahead and read it yourself.
Very fun book about a young rabbit who can't wait to get to school and see his favorite teacher; nothing will stop him not even a scary monster? Great book for children who are entering school for the first time.
Amanda Fack
This is a good read aloud selection; a suspenseful mystery with a pleasantly silly surprise.
My 3.5 yr. old daughter really got a kick out of the "gotcha" moment at the end.
Silly and funny. I love that absent-minded little Wilson.
Miss Lovely is nice.
Gabby added it
Oct 09, 2015
Pam marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Charlotte marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Sam marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2013
MJ added it
Mar 01, 2013
Jen added it
Jan 15, 2013
Jessica marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2012