Start by marking “Betrayed” as Want to Read:

Book by Clipston, Amy
Published September 1st 2009 by Five Star (ME)

To ask other readers questions about Betrayed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Betrayed

Molly (Cafinated Reads)
This book is the first book by Amy Clipston that I have had the pleasure of reading. And I must be honest and tell you that I am not a big racing fan, but I absolutely LOVED Amy's book, Betrayed. So much so that I am anxiously awaiting a second racing series book to be released!

This is kind of a romantic mystery with a bit of humor mixed in. Set in my wonderful home state of North Carolina, Amy tells the story of Lacey, the young daughter of a Nascar team owner, who has loved the driver of one
Tonya Schouten Olsen
Good Book, kept me interested.
Cindy
Sep 30, 2009 Cindy rated it really liked it
Amy Clipston
2009
Five Star Publishing
Fiction/Romance/

Reviewed by Cindy Loven

Betrayed! That was how Lacey felt, when just eight short months after her father's remarriage, he and her stepmother were killed in a horrible accident. Then at the reading of the will, she was outraged and hurt that her father had left his racing company to her and Reese.

Reese, the most gorgeous and sexy man that Lacey had ever laid eyes on. However, she had known him since they were babies, their dads were best
kerrycat
Dec 09, 2016 kerrycat rated it really liked it
I've been meaning to read this not very well known racing romance by the grand master of Amish fiction for quite some time, and finally got my hands on it. Is it as good as her current work? Of course not, but it's a sweet story with plenty of fun racing references and some pretty cute romantic moments. At first it seemed like it would be predictable (of course the romantic aspect was, because the two main characters had to end up together or it wouldn't have fit the line formula) but I didn't h ...more
Amy Fields
Jul 12, 2015 Amy Fields rated it it was amazing
Amy Clipston is know for Amish fiction and the Kauffman series. I have really enjoyed them.

Betrayed tells the story of Lacey, the daughter of a NASCAR team owner who has been in love with Reese for as long as she can remember. Reese is driver on the team and had grown up with Lacey. He sees her as a kid sister an grew up with her. He also dates around a lot.

When Lacey's stepmother and father were killed in an accident she begins to suspect things aren't quite right. She turns to Reese to help
Kathleen Fuller
Jul 19, 2009 Kathleen Fuller rated it really liked it
Betrayed is an enjoyable book with a wonderful hero. I'm not a fan of NASCAR but Clipston brings that world to life without overwhelming the reader with details about cars or races. The story has a nice twist I wasn't expecting. All in all a great read.
Cassandra Argo
Cassandra Argo rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2015
S
S rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2017
Jeanine
Jeanine rated it it was ok
Aug 13, 2014
Karen Erdman
Karen Erdman rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2014
Melissa Bates
Melissa Bates rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2013
Donna
Donna rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2014
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2015
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2014
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2011
PWRL
Mar 22, 2011 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-new
Large Print
Casey
Casey rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2009
Beckie
Beckie rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2011
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2011
jackie
jackie rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2013
Eileen
Eileen rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2012
January
January rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2011
Brittany Farrell
Brittany Farrell rated it it was ok
Dec 11, 2016
Cecily Wolfe
Dec 07, 2016 Cecily Wolfe rated it really liked it
full review to come
Andrea
Andrea rated it did not like it
Sep 01, 2011
Lynn Oliver
Lynn Oliver rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2011
Jess
Jess rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2011
Amy Clipston
Nov 26, 2010 Amy Clipston rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Justine Snyder
Justine Snyder rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2014
pam
pam rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2010
Hi, I’m Amy Clipston. I am an author of Amish and Christian fiction with HarperCollins Christian Publishing. Most of my books focus on the Amish community, faith, and love. I also write romance novels and young adult inspirational stories.

My books include:

Kauffman Amish Bakery series
• A Gift of Grace (3/2009)
• A Promise of Hope (3/2010)
• A Place of Peace (2/2011)
• A Life of Joy (1/2012)
• A Season
More about Amy Clipston...