Start by marking “Pak Janggut: Putri Yang Manja” as Want to Read:
Pak Janggut: Putri Yang Manja

Pak Janggut: Putri Yang Manja (Douwe Dabbert #1)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Gammelpot bliver sat til at være læremester for en forkælet prinsesse, som skal opdrages, fordi hun ikke vil spise syltede agurker ved en royal middag. Sammen drager de ud i verden, hvor de bliver forfulgt en grum røver.
Published by Penerbit Sarana Bobo (first published 1977)

To ask other readers questions about Pak Janggut, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pak Janggut

Aleta
Figuring out which exact volumes of the various comic/graphic novel series I read as a kid is a difficult thing to do. Except from Prince Valiant, there's not a single one that I read in strict chronoligical order and I'm missing a lot of them. I do remember this cover though, so this has to have been one of those that I borrowed from the library.

I've been in a nostalgic mood lately, wanting to re-read the children's and teen books I used to love, reading those I never got around to but are cons
Rauf
I don't exactly remember when I read Douwe Dabbert -- or Pak Janggut (The Bearded Man) as we Indonesians call him -- for the first time. Coulda been at kindergarten, coulda been at first grade. I love it. Beautiful drawings, beautiful stories. But I didn't appreciate the way I did today. It was just another comic book. Many years later the subject of Douwe Dabbert often came up in my conversations with friends. And I wished I could read them again. They're rare now. I regretted that I don't take ...more
Sidsel Pedersen
I knew what a bag of holding was long long before I ever heard of D&D because of this comic! Loved it. A bit strange and very fairytale-like quality to it.
Pradanti
I dunno weather this is "Douwe Dabbert" book that I want or not? Why it also called Danny Doodle???
Maria
A sweet comic about a girl who started a war because she hated cucumbers
Tracy Taka
Buju yang bagus buat pedidikan anak ;)
The Treeman
The Treeman marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Emagine
Emagine marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Wulandari Arifin
Wulandari Arifin marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2014
Censayekti
Censayekti is currently reading it
Jan 27, 2013
Censayekti
Censayekti marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2013
Jim
Jim added it
Nov 11, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »

Douwe Dabbert (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Het Verborgen Dierenrijk (De Avonturen van Douwe Dabbert #2)
  • Pak Janggut: Tabib Palsu
  • De Poort naar Oost (De Avonturen van Douwe Dabbert #4)
  • Het Monster van het Mistmeer (De Avonturen van Douwe Dabbert #5)
  • De Schacht naar Noord (De Avonturen van Douwe Dabbert #6)
  • De Weg naar West (De Avonturen van Douwe Dabbert #7)
  • De Zee naar Zuid (De Avonturen van Douwe Dabbert #8)
  • Florijn de Flierefluiter (De Avonturen van Douwe Dabbert #9)
  • De Tanden van Casius Gaius (De Avonturen van Douwe Dabbert #10)
  • Het Flodderwerk van Pief (De Avonturen van Douwe Dabbert #11)
Pak Janggut De Poort naar Oost (De Avonturen van Douwe Dabbert #4) Het Verborgen Dierenrijk (De Avonturen van Douwe Dabbert #2) De Schacht naar Noord (De Avonturen van Douwe Dabbert #6) Het Monster van het Mistmeer (De Avonturen van Douwe Dabbert #5)